Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
bharath8912@gmail.com 27 Nov 2014 1:29 PM
sir, I have performed sarpa samskara and in prasadam there was a small wooden stick, which i kept in pooja room, what should i do with that

pundprem@yahoo.co.in 26 Nov 2014 4:59 PM
About one year back I done sarpa samskara at kukke. Can I do the same now.

Re: if you killed sarpa, then only you can do

yashavanth.yadav@gmail.com 26 Nov 2014 4:42 PM
Hello Sir, I have booked sarpa samskara pooje for 22nd December, 2014 through online. I have got the confirmation mail saying, booking is confirmed. Please confirm, arriving at "Adisbrahmanya sarpasmskara hall" at 8:30AM on 22nd December is sufficient or we should give any other confirmation/intimation in prior. Also, please let me know about the booking of room service, can we book it after we reach the venue on 22nd December? Also, what about the Purohitha booking for our Pooja, as I can not perform the Pooja. Thanks.

Re: you will get receipt by showing your id proof, you will get room at ashlesha lodge from 21st evening (with payment, no booeking required) purohitha will provided by temple.

s_manepalli@hotmail.com 26 Nov 2014 3:18 PM
Sir, your help is greately appreciated. I am planning for Aslesha bali pooja on 1/6 morning in the 7 AM shift. When would I be done with the pooja/homa/poornahuti/prasadam? I have a train on the same day at 1 PM from SBHR to Bangalore to Hyd.. Thank you.

Re: finishes around 8.30AM

jpamaranath@yahoo.com 26 Nov 2014 2:32 PM
Sir, One of my friend would like to perform Ashlesha Bali Pooja on Monday, the 15th Dec. 2014. Is that day okay. JP AMARANATH

Re: you can do on that day

gayakwad83@gmail.com 26 Nov 2014 11:49 AM
Dear Sir, last 8 to 10 years we are facing so many problems about my life like marriage,job and family health.So we kindly request to which pooja we will do it.I have tell my Birth name EKKNATH DOB 27/09/1983 & TIMING 1:50P.M[Afternoon].

Re: contact your astrologer or do prarthana at kukke temple

akshara.naveti@mail.com 26 Nov 2014 11:16 AM
tq for your quick reply, yah sarpa samskara pooja only do we need to book before or can we walk in and perform pooja.

Re: better to book and come

akshara.naveti@gmail.com 25 Nov 2014 8:10 PM
sir we are planning for sarpa dosha nivarana pooja on 4th dec is it compulsory to book everything online or can we just straight away walk in a day before and book for pooja

Re: booking is only for sarpa samskara seva

raghumcasscet@rediffmail.com 25 Nov 2014 7:04 PM
Dear Guru varya, Namaskaram ,i am facing problems for marriage and health of the family can you please suggest,which pooja needs to be done,to get rid of all the miseries Thanks Pradeep

Re: do prarthana at kukke temple

srikanthdvg@gmail.com 25 Nov 2014 4:50 PM
PLZ UP LOAD KUKKE SONGS

garikapatisreekanth@gmail.com 25 Nov 2014 12:42 PM
Dear sir/madam last month I came to kukke temple and done sarpasamskara puja after completion of 2days at Naga prathista they gave a half breaked coconut and another full coconut in yellow bag.I am asking about that full coconut and i kept at my puja room how many days it should be there and What to do after that some people told me at temple to throw in a river after some days is it correct r not.Can u please reply me thank u

Re: you can eat it use for making sweets

sgjagadeesan@gmail.com 25 Nov 2014 9:36 AM
Sir, we have booked for sarpasamskara pooja on 16th & 17th Dec. Kindly tell us when the pooja will be completed on 17th to enable us to fix our return journey. Thank you.

Re: 1PM

ranga_m1@yahoo.com 24 Nov 2014 7:33 PM
I want to perform sarpa samskara but i have not undergone Pithru samsakara. I am married with two kids, Is there any special booking needs to be done or any change in procedure i need to follow while booking online? Regards, Ranga Rao.K

Re: normal booking

anji.ka2012@gmail.com 24 Nov 2014 1:30 PM
Dear sir,we want to perform Naga prathiste & Ashlesa bali.Any advance booking is required ? Pl clarify.

Re: no

dkmurthy@titan.co.in 24 Nov 2014 10:03 AM
Dear Sir, Myself D. Krishna Murthy from Bangalore, have booked for Sarpasamskara on the 14th of Dec'14 through e-seva order no: KKSV12313 serial no:46 in the name of K. Prashaant my son. We would like to do Ashlesha Bali pooja also, how do we perform both on the date allocated to us, please advice.

Re: 1st day you can do at 6.30AM or 2nd day at 9AM

s_manepalli@hotmail.com 23 Nov 2014 5:26 PM
Sir, my nakshatra is aslesha and I intend to perform aslesha bali, end of December. 1) Does it have to be performed only on the special day of the aslesha nakshatra? 2) we are 4 of us in the family. Can the kids be with us during the pooja. 3) Does this pooja also help for Kuja dosha remediation? (both me and my husband have kuja dosha but is cancelled due to the graha position). Thank you.

Re: 1.any day except ekadashi you can do. 2. yes, 3. yes

sus_1354@yahoo.co.in 23 Nov 2014 2:17 PM
Hi Sir, 1) I want to perform sarpa samskara but i have not undergone Upanayana and Pithru samsakara. Is there any special booking needs to be done or any change in procedure i need to follow while booking online? 2) 4 of my friends are joining me in the sarpa samskara pooja. If i book one ticket for me, do they get to perform pooja along with me? Or i will be the only one performing the pooja? - Regards

Re: 1. you can book in online, 2. seva is to family not for friends.

raghukram@gmail.com 23 Nov 2014 12:59 PM
Dear Sir, We have booked for Sarpasamskara pooja on 14th December' 14. But that day being Ashtami we are doubtful if it is fine to do the pooja that day. Please clarify.

Re: you can do on that day

sgjagadeesan@gmail.com 23 Nov 2014 10:00 AM
Sir, we have booked for Sarpasamskara pooja on 16.12.14. When can we report?

Re: 16th morning at 8.00hrs

raji.m1987@gmail.com 22 Nov 2014 9:17 PM
Dear sir we have booked for sarpa samskara pooja on 5th of dec , what is the procedure to be follow and how many days pooja is done and what day we have to reach to temple . for room booking facilites plz guide us

Re: i) Seva devotees after bath in the holy Kumaradhara and Darshana of Lord Subramanya should report at 8.30AM on the booked date at Sarpa Samskara Hall, Adi Suramanya in the venue reserved for them ii) Follow the instruction given by the Purohita regarding rituals. iii) Partake forenoon PRASADA at 12-00 noon and evening Tiffin at 6-00p.m. in the Adi Subrahmanya Hall, Night meals are forbidden. iv) Food and Tiffin arrangements are limited to 4 people per Seva. v) Next day morning after bath report at the very same venue at 5.30AM and have Tiffin at 7.30AM in the Adi Subrahmanya Dining Hall. vi) Report at NAGAPRATHISHTA Mantapa in the outer quadrangle of the Main Temple after Pradakshina. Soon after midday MAHAPOOJA the Archaka concerned will conduct Nagaprathista, Partake PRASADAM. vii) Seva fee of Rs.2,500-00 is inclusive of Dana Dakshina to Purohitha, KriyaKarthru, Brahmacharis and Godana. Hence if anybody insists or demands for extra payment complaint can be lodged at the temple office. ix) Temple entry if forbidden on the first day of the seva. x) Avoid unofficial advice. Temple administration is not responsible if devotees land in trouble by misinformation/disinformation. xi) For any clarification contact Temple Office only. xii)Lodging facility available at ashlesha lodge, with payment

anji.ka2012@gmail.com 22 Nov 2014 8:27 PM
Dear sir,If we send money order for sarpasamskara on monday.What would be the earliest date available for performing the pooja (before 15th January 2015)?

Re: check in eseva.kukke.org

kumarghostrider3@gmail.com 22 Nov 2014 7:37 PM
Hello sir can we book sarpasamskara pooja on Nov 25 and 26??

Re: no

uma_thyagaraju@yahoo.co.in 22 Nov 2014 1:42 PM
Dear Sir, We have booked for sarpa samskara pooja on 14th dec , totally we are 11 members in a family 1)Who has to do the pooja? 2)can all sit for pooja 3)will the accommodation will arranged from temple side or we have to do ourself?

Re: 1. eldest of family, 2. no, only 4 members, 3. you will get accommodation at ashlesha lodge with payment

sudheerpalaksha@rediffmail.com 22 Nov 2014 12:18 PM
Hello Sir, we are from bangalore we are planning for thulabhara seva, and planning to come on 29th november. Is their any festival so that I can shift my date in next month

Re: you can do on that day

shree21.gowda@yahoo.in 22 Nov 2014 11:51 AM
Can I send kanike to kukke through online? Please confirm

Re: no

saha@yahoo.com 22 Nov 2014 9:44 AM
when does champa shashti start and when is the bandi utsava

Re: Champashsti brahmarathotsava is on Nov. 27th morning and bandi utsava is performed every day night(except ekadashi)

shettygurunath123@gmail.com 22 Nov 2014 8:20 AM
Sir, which specific pooja is done for childless persons? Are we required to book in advance for it? Can Ashlesha bali be done by any person? please help us....

Re: you can do PRARTHANA (Prayer): i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

laxmikanth_09@yahoo.com 21 Nov 2014 8:21 PM
Dear sir/medam,pl clarify whether the family(wife and daughter) accompanying the devotee for sarpa samskara pooja are allowed to stay at ashlesha lodge till completion of pooja.

Re: yes

arsa.krishna@hotmail.com 21 Nov 2014 5:05 PM
Hi Team, My self Krishna Arsa, i am planning to come kuuke on 12dec 2014 to perform Ashlesha bali pooja. could u please confirm me, can i perform without online booking. Is tickets available once i visit there. Please do needfull

Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali

naveen.cws@gmail.com 21 Nov 2014 4:59 PM
Sir/Mam, I have booked for sarpasamskara on 4th-5th of Dec 2014 through online booking and paid the money. Due to unavoidable situation (sutaka) I will not be able to attend puja on booked dates. Hence I am looking to postpone my booking by 7-10 days. Please help. Booking details are as follows: Name: Naveen M N Order no. KKSV10442 SL.No.7 Date: 4/12/2014 DL No. KA5220140005146 PH: 9481953402 Pls help

Re: you can postpone, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (this is not official website)

aswath@ifbautomotive.com 21 Nov 2014 12:37 PM
i want to book sarpa samskara please guide me

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.kukketemple.com or www.eseva.kukke.org

garikapatisreekanth@gmail.com 21 Nov 2014 8:22 AM
Dear sir/madam last month I came to kukke temple and done sarpasamskara puja after completion of 2days at Naga prathista they gave a coconut and I kept at my puja room how many days it should be there and Wat to do after that can u please reply me thank u

Re: you can eat it(you can prepare sweets also)

vyasagopal@gmail.com 21 Nov 2014 7:52 AM
Namaskara : I have booked sarpa samskara on 9th dec.2014. After performing the harake, can we visit other temples or should go home directly? Please clarify. yours, Vyasa.g.

Re: you can visit any temple

thejugowda1996@gmail.com 20 Nov 2014 12:05 PM
dear sir /madam we are going to perform sarpa samskara pooja and we also want to perform ashlesha bali pooja,naga prathista pooja these pooja is done separately or all to gether

Re: nagaprathiste included in sarpa samskara. ashlesha bali is separate, no booking system.

dharshinigowda09@gmail.com 20 Nov 2014 12:00 PM
dear sir/madam we are planning to do the sarpa samskara pooja on 11/12/2014 and 12/12/2014 can we book the ppoja in the temple only

uma_thyagaraju@yahoo.co.in 20 Nov 2014 10:52 AM
Dear Sir/Madam, I am from chennai, we have booked Sarpa Samskara pooja on Dec 14th and 15th, totally we are 11 members in a family and will be reaching kukke on 13th afternoon so all will be provided with accommodation and food from 13Th onwards or we have to arrange ourself,i had gone through your website it says only 4 members will be provided food per seva and so can we leave to chennai on 15th or we need to stay, I will very much appreciate if you could kindly guide me.

Re: only 4 or 5 members allowed for sarpa samskara. for others also you can get food(at shanmukha prasada) and rooms(not on ashlesha lodge)

shivabn@gmail.com 19 Nov 2014 11:47 PM
Dear Sir, I would like to perform Sarpasamskara Pooja on the 9th and 10th of December 2014, along with NagaPrathista By when should I have made the payment and got confirmation. when shall we be arriving in temple to perform pooja on 9th, we stay in bangalore? and if we come on 8th, will the accommodation will arranged from temple side or we have to do ourself?A quick reply to this will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation. With best regards and blessings of Kukke Subrahmanya swamy. Shiva Kumar B N Mob:9663692560.

Re: reach subrahmanya before 8AM on 9th or 8th evening, you will get room at ashlesha lodge(with payment) For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.kukketemple.com or www.eseva.kukke.org

sheela.ramanujam@gmail.com 19 Nov 2014 12:59 PM
Dear Admin Sir (Swamiji) I would like to perform Sarpasamskara Pooja on the 5th and 6th of January 2015, along with NagaPrathista and Ashlesha Naga Bali Pooja. By when should I make the payment and what will be total cost?I will be arriving there on Sunday the 4th of January. How many hours is the each pooja? Accomodation dou arrange or do we do it ourself? A quick reply to this will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in anticipation. With best regards and blessings of Kukke Subrahmanya swamy. Sheela ramanujam Mob:80500097. Email: Sheela.ramanujam@gmail.com

Re: confirmed(booked) sarpasamskara devoote will get room at ashlesha lodge details of sarpasmaskara i) Seva devotees after bath in the holy Kumaradhara and Darshana of Lord Subramanya should report at 8.30AM on the booked date at Sarpa Samskara Hall, Adi Suramanya in the venue reserved for them ii) Follow the instruction given by the Purohita regarding rituals. iii) Partake forenoon PRASADA at 12-00 noon and evening Tiffin at 6-00p.m. in the Adi Subrahmanya Hall, Night meals are forbidden. iv) Food and Tiffin arrangements are limited to 4 people per Seva. v) Next day morning after bath report at the very same venue at 5.30AM and have Tiffin at 7.30AM in the Adi Subrahmanya Dining Hall. vi) Report at NAGAPRATHISHTA Mantapa in the outer quadrangle of the Main Temple after Pradakshina. Soon after midday MAHAPOOJA the Archaka concerned will conduct Nagaprathista, Partake PRASADAM. vii) Seva fee of Rs.2,500-00 is inclusive of Dana Dakshina to Purohitha, KriyaKarthru, Brahmacharis and Godana. Hence if anybody insists or demands for extra payment complaint can be lodged at the temple office. ix) Temple entry if forbidden on the first day of the seva. x) Avoid unofficial advice. Temple administration is not responsible if devotees land in trouble by misinformation/disinformation. xi) For any clarification contact Temple Office only. Ashesha bali No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

vramanujam@gmail.com 19 Nov 2014 12:49 PM
Dear Sir, I am from Bangalore. I would like to book for Sarpasamskara Pooja to be performed on the 5th and 6th of January 2015. By what date should I make the payment. I have noted all the information regarding payment that a DD or eMO needs to be sent to the executive office drawn in favour of KSS Temple tive officer drawn in favour of KSS Temple and payable at Subrahmanya (Vijay Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank). In addition to this I would also like to perform Naga Prathishta, and Ash;esha Naga Bali Pooja. I will very much appreciate if you could kindly guide me as to whether I can perform the other two along with Sarpasamskara Pooja. What does the total amount cost? Mrs Sheela Ramanujam Mob 8050009757 Email: sheela.ramanujam@gmail.com. Mr Ramanujam V Mob 9620023858 Email: vramanujam@gmail.com. Thanking you. With Best regards.

Re: nagaprathiste included in sarpa samskara. booking is only for sarpa samskara, you can book in https://eseva.kukke.org/

d.mahadeva@gmail.com 19 Nov 2014 8:15 AM
Hello Team, I am trying book online seva but there is nothing available in the date colums. Date selection option not available. Please advice.

Re: working properly, check your browser

vasudhevanvk@gmail.com 18 Nov 2014 5:33 PM
NamasteJi, We have booked online for Sarpasamskara for Dec 7th and 8th. I am coming from a place called Vellore near chennai. I would like to know if children's presence are required. Kindly advice if children will be better for children also to come and participate or just parents are enough. Kindly advice. Vasudhevan

Re: parents are enough

Nagasuni97@gmail.com 18 Nov 2014 4:51 PM
its very excellent place we're visited there for "Sarpasamskara" on November 10 th and 11 th. The neat ness and the pooja karyakramam is also very excellent.. but one request for other language people like telugu and hindi.. the pooja details should explain clearly.. because they dont know language.. so please take care of this... once again thank you so much.. for every thing in temple premises

vijay.sundaramurthy@gmail.com 18 Nov 2014 2:09 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, I would want to send Rs.500 as kanike to the temple. 1) Can you perform a pooja on behalf of me and my family and send us the prasada? 2) Kindly provide me the appropriate address to send the DD or MO and the contact details for the temple authority for my future reference. Thanks in advance Regards Vijay

Re: Send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, In favour of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank,SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265.

muniprasad929@gmail.com 18 Nov 2014 12:33 PM
Sir, Kindly clarify the following: We want to perform Naga Pratista pooja. Is it compulsory that the person should attend personally and do pratista pooja. Is there any facility performing the pooja without the prsence of persons. What is the fees. If we furnish the name, Star, Gotram, Rasi particulars, the poooja will be performed by the temple authorities. Kindly clarify. Thanks. Muni Prasad.

Re: better to come and perform

mail_gsunil@yahoo.com 18 Nov 2014 12:13 PM
Can I do Ashlesha Bali on 22nd Nov? How much time it takes? Is it OK to do the sarpa samskara even if I don't have any doshas? Is there any pooja offered for Shukra mahadasha?

Re: you can do on 22nd, no need to sarpa samskara, Ashlesha bali : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

pgdestination@gmail.com 18 Nov 2014 9:14 AM
Namasate sir,I have booked for sarpasamskara online on date 9th december and order number has generated ,wanted to know which 2 days the sarpasamskara will be done ? 1.is it on 9th and 10th (OR)8th and 9th ? 2.on which day prior I have to come and halt in Kukke shree subramanya temple?

Re: 9th and 10th, you can come on 8th evening or 9th morning

adi.swamy@gmail.com 17 Nov 2014 2:02 PM
Dear Sir I have to Book Sarpasamskara Pooja for next month december after 10/12/2014, please guide me or provide link, kindly help me?

raji.m1987@gmail.com 17 Nov 2014 12:27 PM
Dear Sir ,how to book for sarpasamskara pooja for next month dec on 5/12/14 through online.I am not able to book through the online link provided. plz guide and help us

Nk755417@gmail.com 16 Nov 2014 9:52 PM
Hello , sir , we want to do ashlesha bali pooja ... 1) on november 25 can we do ashlesha bali pooja ? 2)if we come on 24th november , do we get a room to stay ? 3) for this pooja ? How much time is required to do that pooja ? 4) as we do know the systems of that pooja ..? Can u say how to be in that pooja ? 5) as all our family members shud participate in that pooja or only the person who want to do pooja shud be there ? 6)where we should stay till the pooja is over ...? Plz answer sir

Re: 1. yes, 2.yes. i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

pgdestination@gmail.com 16 Nov 2014 7:58 PM
Namaste sir,planning to book online to do sarpa samskara puja on date 9th and 10th of december,so can i book on that days?

Re: yes

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics