Comments / Forum

Admin

View  Comments
1)  Shri.vidya16@gmail.com 15 Apr 2018 9:21 PM
We are 5 in my family, we are coming along with some of our relatives.. how many are allowed to do sarpa samskara Pooja ??
2)  knsrinivas1952@gmail.com 26 Mar 2018 9:59 PM
My father performed sarpa samskara in 1999. Is it sufficient or me or my son can perform again. Some astrlolegers asking to do it again. Have health problems of skin. But my father 96 years still alive. In dilemma please advise.
3)  Yogi03@gmail.com 26 Mar 2018 7:14 PM
Sir, we want to perform Ashlesha Bali Pooja on 24 april 2018. Kindly let us know if we can do online booking for Pooja and guest house. Thanks.
4)  77dilep@gmail.com 22 Mar 2018 9:51 AM
Hello sir i am from bangalore i cant do booking in online for date 7 ,8, may 2018 so we can come directly at kukki office to pay the fees it can be possible to do sarpa samskara pooja .at which date is good and benefits for me at the month of may 2018
5)  77dilep@gmail.com 22 Mar 2018 9:46 AM
We want to book 7th 8th may 18 this date can possible to do sarpa samskara pooja
6)  arunacps@gmail.com 13 Mar 2018 9:33 AM
Can Pregnant women set for Sarpa samskara Pooja, is it safe for Pregnant lady and family.
7)  akmishra1980@gmail.com 05 Mar 2018 6:14 PM
Sir, I am coming from Bangalore for Sarpa Samskara pooja. My Question is by what time I will be free on Day 2 for starting my return journey. Should I book a return bus ticket on Day 2 at around 2 PM.
8)  sprouts848@gmail.comL 02 Mar 2018 7:22 PM
Hello Sir, We are planning to do Sarpansanskara on 04/03/2018 but the problem i am not able to do online booking since the days are striked off online,so can i come directly to temple tomorrow i.e on 03/03/2018 and pay the pooja fee and do the pooja on 04/03/2018 right?
9)  paramereddy@gmail.com 22 Feb 2018 8:32 PM
Sir/Madam We have a booking for March 2nd, as per the guidelines we should be there in kukke to collect original receipt one day prior to booking date i.e we should collect it before 7 pm on 1st of March. But we travelling from Tamilnadu we will reach their by early morning on 2nd. So is it possible to collect pooja receipt on early morning of 2nd March. Please confirm.
10)  cvaradaraju@gmail.com 21 Feb 2018 8:22 AM
sir my daughter wedding is getting delayed she does not have sarpa dosha so what pooja is reccomended she is kumbha rasi shattabissa nakshatra born
11)  surajharihar.88@gmail.com 11 Feb 2018 10:29 AM
Dear Sir/Madam, We have booked online ticket on 17th of February, we should be there on 16th before 7 pm to collect original receipt..... Unfortunately I couldn't download the receipt/ details..... But I have order number Is it sufficient?
12)  Yelanb@gmail.com 17 Jan 2018 10:09 PM
Hello Team, I am coming to participate in SarpaSamskara puja for 2dsys.. Is Ashlesha Bali puja part of above or it need to perform as separately? Let me know. Thank you.
13)  Sumajoshi@gmail.com 17 Jan 2018 8:46 PM
We wan jan 20 to 23 jan2018 sarpa sanskar dates pls give me
14)  mahadevan.b@hotmail.com 12 Aug 2017 4:24 PM
Hello Sir/Madam I have booked sarpsamakar on 14th august -17, However I just saw in calendar and there is Gokulastami on that day, is it ok to do Sarpsamakar on that day? because on your website it mentioned that on Gokulastami this pooja should not be performed
Re: goklastami is on 13-9-17 at kukke temple

15)  Supriya.tupalli@gmail.com 10 Aug 2017 3:34 PM
We have a booking for august 29th, as per the guidelines we should be there in kukke to collect original receipt one day prior to booking date i.e we should collect it before 7 pm on 28th of august. But we travelling from AP we will reach their by early morning on 29th. So is it possible to collect Pooja receipt on early morning before 6:00 AM on 29th august, If YES where should we collect the receipt. Please confirm on this.
Re: you can collect the receipt before 8AM at office

16)  Slvmedicals@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 11:31 PM
Sir, my son who is 18 year old has sarpa dosha so planning to perform sarpa samskara. Only issue is that he is currently not in india so is it fine me parents sit for the pooja on his behalf?
Re: yes

17)  narasingraok@rediffmail.com 07 Aug 2017 4:05 PM
Sir, I have booked Sarpasamakar pooja which is on 9-08-2017 & Order no KKSV119712. But due to some family problem we are not able to attend pooja.So I want to change the pooja date.
Re: You can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

18)  yadavrohini62@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 3:39 PM
Sir I have booked for Sarpa samaskara for 8th Aug 2017... Can I collect the original reciept at 7;45 AM og 8th Aug 2017
Re: yes

19)  shilpayk.chips@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 2:21 PM
Hello sir. I want to book annadanam online since I stay out of country. But I don't know how to proceed. Can u pls help
Re: Send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with seva detail/purpose and your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265 , you will not get receipt and prasada for online transfers (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

20)  bharathiraghu037@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 9:22 AM
Sir, can we perform Aslesha Bali and Naga prathishte on the same day on 20th August (Sunday). Also, what time should we present in temple.
Re: you can do on same day ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt NAGAPRATHISHTA : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. report for Sankalpa by a Purohita in the Sankalpa Mandira (outer quadrangle) of the temple. iv) Undertake Pradakshina and witness Poornahuthi of NAGAPRATHISHTA HOMA around 10-30 a.m. v) Participate in the Nagaprathishta ceremony by the Archaka after MAHA POOJA around 12-00PM at the Nagaprathishta Mantapa in the outer quadrangle. vi) Receive the Nagaprathista Prasada.

21)  kc.00125724@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 6:07 AM
Ladies can do naga prathiista Pooja after 7 days of their menstrual cycle or not and Can we start from home on Chandra grahanam and if Pooja will be done on the day grahanam or not.
Re: yes

22)  alasbgjc@gmail.com 05 Aug 2017 8:48 PM
1. How to book for ashlesha bali pooja 2. Can i book on 17 /09/ 2017 3. How can i perform this pooja for my son
Re: ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

23)  rachnachandra75@gmail.com 04 Aug 2017 2:22 AM
Sir can we perform Aslesha Bali on 25th august hastnakshatra day.
Re: yes

24)  dhanrajtesting@gmail.com 03 Aug 2017 9:39 PM
How many members in a family can allowed to attend a sarpa samskara pooja...thank you
Re: 4

25)  nischaybm89@gmail.com 03 Aug 2017 11:45 AM
I am trying to book sarpa samkara and naga prathista online in eseva.kukke.org. 1. So will the temple allocate the purohit on pooja day? or should we get our own purohit? 2. are the Homa's done in temple premises?
Re: 1. temple will allocate purohit, 2.yes

26)  poojacsp47@gmail.com 02 Aug 2017 8:29 PM
Hi I am trying book for sarpasamskara pooja for the available dates in www.kekke.org website, but i am getting below error message even when i try to book for any of the dates Error: Invalid secure hash Please let me know if the pooja is available for 5th and 6th Aug 2017 and please inform if we can take the DD and bring to the temple seva department in the early morinng of 5th aug before pooja as we reach kukke in the early morning, Awaiting for your response. Thanks. Pooja
Re: For more information contact Temple office @ 08257281300(www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

27)  Deepu27190@gmail.com 30 Jul 2017 9:15 AM
I was booked sarpasamskara Pooja at August 5th unfortunately I was missed my online recipient but I have the payment successful email and sms proof this are fine to may I perform Pooja plz reply me quickly

28)  vamsi4ukrishna@gmil.com 28 Jul 2017 12:23 PM
We booked Sarpasamskara puja SEVA date:21/08/2017 Order Number KKSV121678. I didnt receive any mail confirmation or other detais apart from online reciept. please send me the confirmation along with all other requied details.
Re: For more information contact Temple office (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

29)  pavant2@rediffmail.com 26 Jul 2017 5:15 PM
Sir, i have booked sarpa samaskara pooja online and it allowed me to select only one date but got to know that pooja will be for two days ( Day 1-sarpa samaskara and Day2-Nagaprathista), so what about the confirmation for day2 as i got confirmation only for selected date.1.Will i be allowed to perform pooja on day2-Nagaprathista.2. Also do i need to bring clothes like Dhoti and shalya along with us?
Re: book for a particular day, seva will continue for 2nd day. you have to bring your dress like dhothi, shalya.

30)  Supriya.tupalli@gmail.com 25 Jul 2017 2:43 PM
We have a booking for august 29th, as per the guidelines we should be there in kukke to collect original receipt one day prior to booking date i.e we should collect it before 7 pm on 28th of august. But we travelling from AP we will reach their by late night or early morning on 29th. So is it possible to collect Pooja receipt on early morning of 29th august, Please confirm on this. THANK YOU!
Re: yes

31)  j.subashreddy@gmail.com 23 Jul 2017 8:12 PM
Sir I booked sarpa samaskar on 8 Tuesday Aug 17. On pervious day 7 Aug chandra Grahana How to collect orginal seva tickets and whether temple will be open after 6pm Rooms to stay Reply
Re: temple office is not closing for chandra grahana

32)  govind_sharad@yahoo.com 23 Jul 2017 8:50 AM
Sir, i have booked for sarpasanskar on 27/7/2017. That day is naag panchami. Whether sarpasanskar shall be done on that day?
Re: yes

33)  rashmil30@gmail.com 22 Jul 2017 9:19 AM
Are 6 month old babies allowed during Ashkesha Bali and Sarpa Samskara Pooja?
Re: yes

34)  raghavendrarao3169@gmail.com 20 Jul 2017 11:55 AM
Hi sir raghavendrarao from hyderabad actually i have planned and came to kukke subramanya For asliesha bhali pooja on 20th july 2017 but that day is ekadashi the temple officials told that the same pooja cannot be performed on that day and they issued receipt for 21.07.2017 pooja and they told to go sankalapa amandapam and to sankalapam and the prasadam will send by post whether i Am confused that did i perfromed the pooja Completely will i get The pooja benefits from This please advise
Re: yes

35)  harsha92gowda@gmail.com 18 Jul 2017 12:41 PM
We have booked sarpasamskara Pooja on 21st July. But due to some personal issues we may not be able to come on 21st can we postpone the date of pooja. What is the procedure to do so...

36)  Panchmerugroup@icloud.com 15 Jul 2017 7:06 PM
Hello sir Sir my question is that do i have to bring dhoti and shalya for sarp samkara puja I am doing puja on 9th August
Re: yes

37)  ramapr02@gmail.com 12 Jul 2017 5:43 PM
Im ramprasad from Kadapa AP I book appoitment for sarpasamkara pooja at 17th july im comming single y temple ppl not giving for me i dont have any body so im cooming single what is the reason i should get accomidation im performimg pooja y Im not getting room i cannot go for out side rooms its too costly
Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official website

38)  mvprasad25@gmail.com 10 Jul 2017 11:39 AM
Hi, Will the temple be open for general Darshan on Amavasya days?? Regards, Maruthi
Re: yes

39)  pavant2@rediffmail.com 10 Jul 2017 11:28 AM
Sir i would like to perform sarpa samaskara but have not booked through online. 1.Can i directly come and pay the money in office early morning at 7 AM and perform the pooja same day i,e have plan on 13 and 14 Aug'17. 2. Can i perform Sarpasamskara with Nagaprathista on day one or i need to wait for next day? 3. How about accommodation, Food as we are 3 people? 4. Do we need to bring any specific cloths to perform pooja or it will part of Rs 3000/- fees? 4. Can me and my father perform the pooja for single ticket booking of Rs 3000/-?
Re: 1. very difficult 2. 2 days, 3. lodges are availeble (rs200 to rs4000), food at temple, 4.nothing to bring(you have to remove your shirts, wear white dhothi and shalya) 4. yes

40)  balaji.rao31@gmail.com 09 Jul 2017 9:08 PM
Namaskara Sir/Madam, I am Balaji.Rao from Bangalore. We need to perform sarpa samaskara. 1. We need to perform pooja on saturday and sunday. As i am newly joined for the job, no leave will be available. Is it our wish to select a date of sarpa samaskara like selecting saturday and sunday or you will provide us a date, we will be applying online. 2. Do we need to collect the sarpasamaskara ticket one day before, because we will be leaving bangalore on friday night & arrive on kukke subrahmanya on saturday early morning. If we book online, i think we may get a acknowledge from temple office, is that message is sufficient to perform the pooja, because pooja starts at early morning & office will be open at 9.00AM. 3.Is the amount Rs. 3000 inclusive of sarpa samaskar & naga prathistapanae. Thanks & Regards, Balaji.Rao.
Re: 1. you can select the date, 2. no, Saturday morning you can collect (office will open at 7AM and seva starts at 9 to 10AM) 3. yes

41)  Panchmerugroup@gmail.com 09 Jul 2017 5:08 PM
Sir i have booked the sarp samkara pooja for 9th august. My question is that can i visit lord subramanya temple on 8th august before sarp samkara puja And can i book a seprate hotel to stay Plz help Thank you
Re: yes

42)  hari3616@gmail.com 07 Jul 2017 7:31 PM
hello sir sarpasamskara pooja id proofs please
43)  bharathiraghu037@gmail.com 07 Jul 2017 1:19 PM
Sir can we perform ashlesha bali and nagaprathishte on the same day? Also what is meant by fasting days?
Re: 1. yes 2. ekadashi etc.

44)  shashichr@gmail.com 06 Jul 2017 4:02 PM
Sir, we want to perform Sarpa samskara it's mandatory to book in online or it's available directly in kukke before a day of seva .pls guide us.
Re: better to book and come

45)  Mraj48632@gmail.com 06 Jul 2017 10:22 AM
I have personal issue for that I'm changing pooje Date 10th July 2017

46)  rathna2212@gmail.com 05 Jul 2017 3:53 PM
Sir, We need to perform Ashlesha Bali Pooja on 24th of July. Please let us know should we have to book in advance for this. Tried through eseva online, seems there is no option for this Pooja online payment. Please suggest

47)  malar1974@gmail.com 04 Jul 2017 11:19 AM
i have emailed my booking details. please reply email. tks

48)  abhijitsubrai1@gmail.com 03 Jul 2017 7:01 AM
For Panchamrutha Mahabhisheka seva DD shouid be taken on favour of whose name
Re: Send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with seva detail/purpose and your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

49)  Lav1311@gmail.com 28 Jun 2017 8:52 PM
Sir I have performed ashlesha Bali Pooja on 27-06-2017 after reaching home I have prepared sweet with the whole cocount...i heard some sweet but still so much sweet is there which cannot consume so what to do sir...so can I mx that sweet in water and pour into the plant please help...
Re: you can share with neighbours

50)  chethen.lakshmi@gmail.com 28 Jun 2017 4:04 PM
Sir, i want to perform Sarpasamskara Pooja in online its showing 3093/- that amount is final or we need to pay any extra amount for room booking,food,etc. let me know please. other wise we have to carry any other money or what? how much total it will be.
Re: food is included, only room rent is extra

Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple Subrahmanya

Sullia, Taluk.

Dakshina Kannada District.
karnataka,India
Pin -574 238

• +918257 236200 (IVRS)
          +918257 281700 (Office)
          +918257 281423 (Office)
          +918257 281224 (Office)
          +918257 281265 (Protocol Section)
          +918257 281300 (Sarpa Samskara)
          +918257 281400 (Information Center)
  • Fax No: +918257 281800