Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
prathamshetty@live.com 05 Aug 2015 2:54 PM
I want to send money through RTGS Vijaya Bank,please give me the Account Number of the temple account with Vijaya bank

lshenoyh@gmail.com 04 Aug 2015 9:17 PM
Could you kindly let me know the process of Tulabhara for my son. we are planing to visit the temple on Sept 19 or 20. Normally how long this will take and what time during the day this can be done.

anupamacse@gmail.com 04 Aug 2015 6:56 PM
We will be reaching kukke on 2nd October morning and we have booked for sarpa samskara puja on 3rd October. Will we be given accommodation on 2nd?

Re: after 4pm only you will get the room

anupamacse@gmail.com 04 Aug 2015 4:09 PM
I have booked for sarpa samskara for October 3rd 2015. My parents are coming with me. One of my cousin wants to do the same puja on same day but her parents are no more.Should we buy separate ticket for her or she can do the puja along with me. If I have paid for myself I will only be able to do puja or will she also can do puja. Should we buy a ticket for her so that she can also do puja.Please clarify. She is my dad's brother's daughter but her parents are not there so she wants to join us

Re: same ticket is enough if she is unmarried

lathas1018@gmail.com 04 Aug 2015 5:06 AM
Hello, How to book for SarpaSamskar, please help me out with the procedure to follow. Regards, Latha

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

Bangarigowda520@gmail.com 03 Aug 2015 6:59 PM
We need to sit for the sarpa doosha puja how to book pls reply throw the mobile der r not responding pls reply for that

Re: There are different types of sevas for sarpa dosha, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

saikumar81@gmail.com 03 Aug 2015 5:09 PM
Is accomodation/lodges available and if yes what would be the cost and what is the procedure for booking accomodation ?

Re: For booking rooms at temple lodges call 08257281265 or send a letter to temple office, (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

mallanna022@gmail.com 02 Aug 2015 10:30 AM
pooja is for my younger brother, due to some issues my father is not coming to pooja, is it ok that me and my mom can sit with my brother in pooja? If i sit do i need to pay any seva fees?

Re: ok, nothing to pay extra

rakshi.ruby@gmail.com 01 Aug 2015 2:55 PM
Sir, We a family of 4 from bangalore, need to visit kukke temple for Ashlesha Bali, any days before august 13th, how many days are we supposed to stay in kukke and what are the reasonable rooms for a family of 4, we are thinking to board trains, please reply asap, Thanks

Re: Ashesha bali No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt Room rent starts from Rs 75 at temple lodges

malthi.fm31@gmail.com 01 Aug 2015 10:51 AM
sir i have do sarpa shanti at kukke this pooja same sarpa samskara or different please how do this poja at kukke tell me sir

Re: contact your astrologer

maxjosephooo@gmail.com 01 Aug 2015 10:19 AM
Both parents must come compulsory?

Re: no

Geetha.jt2009@gmail.com 31 Jul 2015 3:57 PM
Sir women should wear saree or we can wear pyjama ot the time of sarpa dosha pooja.pls reply me

Re: Gents should remove their shirt, banian, cap/ turban. There is no special dress code from temple for females. (Better not to wear shorts, multi coloured lungi etc)

anupamacse@gmail.com 31 Jul 2015 12:46 PM
I have booed for sarpa samskara for October 3rd 2015. My parents are coming with me. One of my cousin wants to do the same puja on same day but her parents are no more.Should we buy separate ticket for her or she can do the puja along with me

Re: if your cousin belongs your family, need not buy another ticket

prasanth.tunuguntla@gmail.com 30 Jul 2015 11:30 PM
1)Sarpa samskara pooja tickets are not available in online for august month.how can i will get tickets is there any chance to get tickets at temple.. 2)if i performed sarpa samskara pooja can i travel to my home town 2nd day night after completion of pooja .

Re: 1.you may get the chance, 2.yes

anupamacse@gmail.com 30 Jul 2015 3:06 PM
I have booked for sarpa samskara for October 3rd 2015.While booking i saw that accomodation will also be provided in temple lodge. Is it confirmed? How much is the rent and how many days it will be provided

Re: Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment(Rs200 per day). No booking required.

asha.b.jadhav@gmail.com 30 Jul 2015 10:52 AM
Dear Sir, We HV planned to perform Ashlesha Bali on 14th Aug and on 15th Aug Morning planned to leave kukke and visit Dharmastala or Horanadu. Is it OK. Because heard from many that after Ashlesha Bali no other places should be visited and directly have to reach home.

Re: You can visit any temple or go anywhere before or after any seva/pooja

rs.babu81@gmail.com 29 Jul 2015 8:21 PM
i do have Ghatak/patak kala sarpa dosh in my horoscope .can you please tell me what pooja i need to do and when can i do it?

Re: There are different types of sevas for kala sarpa dosh, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

vijayvkumar77@gmail.com 29 Jul 2015 7:35 PM
Sir please clarify my doubt... on 14th august(amavasya), ashlesha bali puja will be performed? because that day is amavasya.. i wan to perform ashlesha bali puja on that day... please reply sir. thanks.

Re: This Seva can be performed on all days except Ekadashi, Gokulashtami, Shivarathri and Grahana (Eclipse)

pothureddy1729@gmail.com 29 Jul 2015 5:17 PM
Swamy, Will single devotee is allowed to Devastanam lodges?

Re: no

praveen30j@gmail.com 28 Jul 2015 5:56 PM
Date required for Sarpa Samskara, Ashlesha Bali & Naga Prathista pooja together from 29/07/2015 to 12/08/2015

Re: booking is only for sarpa samskara. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

bhoompoosala@gmail.com 28 Jul 2015 2:08 PM
Hi Sir,Iam DeepthPrased form karimnagar,I tried many times for sarpasamskara pooja on sep11th, but its not possible in online my friends booked on sep 11th in online, so plz tell the procedure for online booking on same date.

Re: try in eseva.kukke.org (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

toganeshn@gmail.com 28 Jul 2015 11:55 AM
Hi Sir, I have booked for sarpasamskara for aug 28th and 29th. I would like to postpone it to aug 30th and 31st as there is festival on 28th. Please guide me the process to postponing the pooja dates.

Re: you can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

cherry13102005@gmil.com 27 Jul 2015 9:13 PM
sir i want to do kuja dosha nivarana pooja. is it there in temple. if its there how can i book.can i book in temple

Re: There are different types of sevas for kuja dosha nivarana, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

anitha.ranjini@gmail.com 27 Jul 2015 2:32 PM
Hello Sir, My name is Anithalakshmi.A.S. I want to come to KUKKE SHREE SUBRAHMANYA Temple to do ASHLESHA BALI pooja. I want to know the clarification mentioned below. 1) Me and my family members are coming to do ASHLESHA BALI pooja on 14th August 2015, we are leaving bangalore on 14th FRIDAY evening: is it ok. 2) Some one said that we can book ASHLESHA BALI pooja through online: If it is possible please tell me the website address. 3) I want to know the procedure of ASHLESHA BALI pooja Thanks, Anithalakshmi.A.S.

Re: 1. not possible on 14th(you cannot reach on that day if you start in the evening from bangalore) 2. no booking system for ashlesha bali. 3. i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

yeeriswamy@gmail.com 27 Jul 2015 1:39 PM
HI Sir, We booked the sarpasamskaara pooja on Aug 30. Before coming to pooja, can we take darshan in dharmastala in previous day and can attend the pooja in Aug 30. Or should we come directly to Kukke subramanya temple? Please let us know.

Re: You can visit any temple or go anywhere before or after sarpa samskara seva

vishwa151286@gmail.com 27 Jul 2015 1:21 PM
Sir its sarpasamskaara we need to perform. Hw can we pay n get date? We r from bangalore.

sagarobulam@gmail.com 27 Jul 2015 1:14 PM
Hi Sir, We are planning for Nagapratista. What is the procedure and amount for Pratista... do we need to carry Nagasila and that is available there itself. will Pratista done in temple itself or will it be someehere in Kukke. We are planning to have it in October and do we need any prior appointment for that

Re: NAGAPRATHISHTA: No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. report for Sankalpa by a Purohita in the Sankalpa Mandira (outer quadrangle) of the temple. iv) Undertake Pradakshina and witness Poornahuthi of NAGAPRATHISHTA HOMA around 10-30 a.m. v) Participate in the Nagaprathishta ceremony by the Archaka after MAHA POOJA around 12-00PM at the Nagaprathishta Mantapa in the outer quadrangle. vi) Receive the Nagaprathista Prasada

kumar.lakshmi.2014@gmail.com 27 Jul 2015 6:46 AM
Namasthe! I was asked by my priest to perform Sarpasamskara and Naga prathista. I saw on the web site that during certain days, certain services are not provided. I would like to know if the services are provided on Nov 23rd and 24th. Regards

Re: you can check in eseva.kukke.org

Souminimr@gmail.com 25 Jul 2015 12:24 PM
Sir My date of birth is 27-10-1973. Time - 3.52pm , born in Hyderabad . Please let me know if I have sarpadosha and should I perform nagapooja Thank you

Re: contact your astrologer

vishwa151286@gmail.com 25 Jul 2015 11:34 AM
Hi sir. We need to perform kalasarpadosha pooja. When we can book? If we send dd or emo hw can we get date fr pooja? We need it on Tuesday 28th of this month. Can we book fr pooja through phone and can we pay after reaching there? Pls help us to clarify.

t_chinni@yahoo.com 24 Jul 2015 4:37 PM
Sir iam having kalasarpadosham so which pooja i have to perform if i want to perform sarpasamskara can i come directly and do or compulsory should book before please let me know soon.

Re: There are different types of sevas for kala sarpa dosha, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details, better to book and come for sarpa samskara, take separate ticket for different family.

Sanshetty123@gmail.com 23 Jul 2015 9:51 PM
For Aashlesha bali, what time will the Homa poornaahuti pooja be completed?

Re: 1st batch @ 8.30AM, 2nd batch at 10AM

ponnamalathi@gmail.com 23 Jul 2015 3:19 PM
Sir, i want to do aslesha bali puja no one told me to do this puja but in my jatakam kuja dosa and astrologer told me to do nagapratista. For this purpose i want to do aslesha bali puja and nagapratista puja and my nakshatra aslesha 4th pada female unmarried 25yrs DOB:30.08.1989 Sir Please suggest me

Re: you can do

chethanjayaram571438@gmail.com 22 Jul 2015 12:56 PM
Sir, What is the procedure for thulabara with Rice, coconut and Jaggery. How prior booking should be done for the same?. Please reply at the earliest

Re: Thulabhara i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt and mention the thulabhara item at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. and report for Tulabhara in front of Main entrance of inner quadrangle iv) Participate in Tulbhara, get the prasada and pay the amount of item used for thulabhara

balaji1365@gmail.com 21 Jul 2015 7:02 PM
To perform pooja for kala sarpa dosha which pooja should i opt for, can it be booked directly at temple? when i come there without any advance booking ? what is the cost for the pooja ? How many days will it take ? please feedback on the same

mamathavenkatesh7@gmail.com 21 Jul 2015 6:15 PM
hello sir, earlier I have booked for SarpaSamskara pooja on 28 august after u r suggestion i called to the given number and changed the date that is on 29.08.2015 but i have the receipt for 28.08.2015 how to take the receipt for 29.08.2015. thank you

Re: same ticket is enough

jayasankar354@gmail.com 21 Jul 2015 12:53 PM
Hello Sir, I booked sarpa samskara pooja on 19Aug me,wife and 2childern, mother,my brother and wife,3childern.[total 5 adults,5childern] can perform in one ticket please tell me how many members allowed one ticket with children.

Re: one ticket is enough for family, but they are allowing only 4 persons

udaykumarreddyabban@gmail.com 21 Jul 2015 12:45 AM
Hello sir, We are 5 members of a family. Mother, father ,2 daughters and 1 son. Every one of us have kalasarpa dosha. Every one of us want to take "sarpa samskara" seva. So do we need to take 5 sarpa samskara seva tickets? or will it be sufficient to take 1 or 2 sarpa samskara seva tickets as 4 persons will be allowed on a single sarpa samskara ticket? please let us know as soon as possible so that I can book tickets accordingly swiftly.

Re: one ticket is enough

shiwasankar59@gmail.com 20 Jul 2015 7:45 PM
Hi Sir, I prepare to perform sarpa samskara pooja with wife and childrens,I am Younger son me and my brother( elder )separate family my father died mother alive can i come with mother and brother family compulsary or only me family can perform the pooja please tell me sir.

Re: you and your family can do

pratimawalikar@gmail.com 20 Jul 2015 5:36 PM
I want serve Sarpa dosha nivarana yaga

sushmarao.birur@gmail.com 20 Jul 2015 2:04 PM
Hi sir, Actually i want to perform chandra mandala utsava.can you please explain me what pooja is exactly it is.and please tell me the timing for the ticket booking

Re: chandra mandala utsava starts on 26-12-2015 and you can do on 11-01-2016, 25-01-2016, 09-02-2016 , 23-02-2016, 10-03-2016, 24-03-2016

muralidharbr22@yahoo.com 20 Jul 2015 12:47 PM
sarpa samskra booking

gopinathstays@gmail.com 18 Jul 2015 9:37 PM
Sir,i have booked for sarpa samskara on 27th sept 2015.please guide me whether the package includes temple lodge for my family members of 4person.please clarify so that we can reach on 26th august night for the stay and report to temple on 8.30am on 27th sept.

kravi2702@yahoo.co.in 16 Jul 2015 4:29 PM
Thnx for replying to my query. Can we book for ashlesha bali on 14.8.15 and sarpasamskara & nagapratishte on 15 & 16.8.15. How to book for these on your e-seva, as the field does not show ashlesha bali. Saraswati

Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali and nagaprathiste

lingaraju.purada@gmail.com 16 Jul 2015 3:39 PM
how to do online booking for sarpa samskaram. please tell the steps to be taken to select the date of booking and if we take the dd in whose name the dd has to be taken...

sharath063@gmail.com 16 Jul 2015 3:26 PM
Hello Sir i have booked Sarpa samskara through online for the date 14-08-2015. This is for two days pooja and i am confused on which date we have to be their either 13th n 14th Aug or 14th n 15th Aug. Please replay me ASAP as i already booked the ticket both side. (Please some one help me) Regards Sharath K J 9738707722

Re: reach before 8AM on 14th, you can leave 15th afternoon

arjunreddy.rp@gmail.com 16 Jul 2015 9:39 AM
Hi sir, I have booked for sarpasamskara Pooja on 22.07.2015 and I have to perform Ashlesha Bali Pooja also but I m not able to book that online. So can I get the tickets for Ashlesha Bali Pooja on same day???

Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali

capt.monsri@gmail.com 16 Jul 2015 8:35 AM
I'm trying to book SarpaSamskara online but not going forward after filling the details. Do you have any office in Bangalore where I can personally visit, pay the amount and obtain a receipt ? Kindly confirm.

Re: Contact Temple office(www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

madhavimg.66@gmail.com 14 Jul 2015 4:46 PM
I am not able to book on line temple accommodation at kukke subramanya

Re: no online booking facility for temple lodges

kravi2702@yahoo.co.in 14 Jul 2015 3:54 PM
Trying to book for ASHLESHA BALI & SARPASAMSKARA ONLINE for 18.7.15, but the site doew not show ASHLESHA BALI & the DATE FIELD also does not work. Is it possible to do the pooje/seve on buying the tickets directly on 18.7.15. SARASWATI (SUPDT. OF CUSTOMS)

Re: you can do ashlesha bali on that day, but sarpa samskar is very difficult

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics