Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
chethanswill@gmail.com 28 Aug 2015 10:44 AM
Hi Sir, I am Chethan Kumar Y N. I booked Sarpa Samskara pooja on 03/09/2015. I called to office no and sarpa samskara section no, but nobody received the call. I want know when we will come and room are booked or not. Kindly let me the know details of room facility for 4 members and what will we carrie?

rameshrjn_123@yahoo.co.in 28 Aug 2015 1:23 AM
Hi Sir, We will come to Kukke on 2nd Sep morning & return on 4th Morning. My mother has got wrinkles in Hair due some god reason , need to have hair cut in Kukke, we need to perform Ashlesha Bali pooja on 2nd or 3rd , kindly let me know when to have hair cut or can be done after Ashlesha Bali pooja/ or before Bali pooja. Also free room facility from temple for Ashlesha Bali pooja holders.

sriraghuramp@gmail.com 27 Aug 2015 10:45 AM
Hi sir, we would like to know if we can book sarpasamskara pooja on my daughters name - she is 2 years old .

pbvvijayakumar@gmail.com 27 Aug 2015 10:44 AM
sir, by mistake we have booked 2 tickets online on one persons name ( my brother's name ) can we cancel it , if so how, if not possible, can someone else have the pooja performed on their name ( my parents)

pandyamamta04@yahoo.co.in 26 Aug 2015 7:50 PM
Sir, could you pls advice how do we book rooms in Akshara lodge. Is there a different website/contact #. Need it 3 for November 3rd week. Thank you

Re: For booking rooms at temple lodges call 08257281265 or send a letter to temple office, (www.kukketemple.com is not official website) email ID: eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com

murli1980@rediffmail.com 26 Aug 2015 6:08 PM
Sir, I am coming on 28th Morning to SBHR station by karwar train morning 5.45AM with my wife, same day is my sarpa samsakara puja, i enquird for lodge booking on same day morning itself but they said rooms will be allotted after 12.00pm only, how to make room reservation in Ashlesh lodge for morning itself. my order no is KKSV41032, if i am not got rooms how to get ready for pooja, is that any e-mail ID available to do room reservation, please guide guide me, thanking you

skalpana80@gmail.com 26 Aug 2015 12:43 PM
Sir , I want to book Ashlesha Bali puja on 4th nov 2015. but when we are trying to book in online it is not responding. Please guide us. Regards Kalpana

Re: NO BOOKING SYSTEM FOR ASHLESHA BALI

yeeriswamy@gmail.com 26 Aug 2015 8:26 AM
Hi Sir, we have booked sarpasamkara seva on 30th August. Can I postpone to next week as we have some urgent work. If we can postpone, please share the steps to postpone the sarpasamkara seva.

Re: you can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

santhoshdev123@gmail.com 25 Aug 2015 5:55 PM
Hi Sir, My wife is 9 months pregnant now.We are devotees of Lord Subramanya swamy. Can i come alone for Darshan of Lord Subramaya for blessings before my wife delivery. Is it restricted for Males whose wife is pregnant sir? Please advise Thanks

Re: no such restriction from temple, but belief is that you should not enter temple after 7th month.

pandyamamta04@yahoo.co.in 24 Aug 2015 10:18 PM
Could you pls update phone # or booking process for Temple lodges in website - Eg. Akshara lodge. Thank you.

Re: kukketemple.com is not official website

revathirev61@yahoo.com 24 Aug 2015 1:31 PM
Dear sir, I have to do Angara pooja i do no what is the producer for that can you help me out sir please My parents passed away so what should i do please kindly help me out. Thanks regards, revathi

Re: no such seva in kukke temple

ponnamalathi@gmail.com 24 Aug 2015 11:12 AM
Namaste sir,I am from Hyderabad(Charminar)and We are planning to visit kukke temple on 10 Sep 15(Thursday) for ashlesha bali puja and nagapratista is it ok to do this pujas on that day please confirm the details sir as we are coming from long distance and this is the first time we are visiting and we are coming by bus travels from hyd to mangalore

Re: you can do on that day 01. Ashesha bali No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt 02. NAGAPRATHISHTA: No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. report for Sankalpa by a Purohita in the Sankalpa Mandira (outer quadrangle) of the temple. iv) Undertake Pradakshina and witness Poornahuthi of NAGAPRATHISHTA HOMA around 10-30 a.m. v) Participate in the Nagaprathishta ceremony by the Archaka after MAHA POOJA around 12-00PM at the Nagaprathishta Mantapa in the outer quadrangle. vi) Receive the Nagaprathista Prasada.

padhu14@verizon.net 23 Aug 2015 9:53 PM
Respected Sir: I have been trying to reach Sri. Kumar Bhat for the last many days: I have a friend who went to Veda school with him. I can give you the name of his friend if you want. His friend lost the phone number, and would like to get in touch with Sri. Kumar Bhat. Can you please let me know a phone number for him? I will very much Appreciate your help with this. Thanks. Regards. Padhu

madhura_021@yahoo.co.in 21 Aug 2015 8:00 AM
Recently 25 days back, have sent the eMO of Rs.150/- but have not received yet any prasad. Can you please let me know, when we will get it?

Re: can contact for more details 08257 281224 and 08257 281265( kukketemple.com is not official website)

girishagangavathi@gmail.com 21 Aug 2015 7:22 AM
Me and my Wife are planning to visit Kukke along with our Son during end of August. Can you please let know if there is any closure period ?

Re: 1.30PM to 3.30PM and 8.30PM to 6.30AM

rs.babu81@gmail.com 20 Aug 2015 10:03 PM
Namasthe, I am struggling to book a day for ashlisha bali on-line.Can you please tell me how can i do it?and the proper link to it. regards, Suresh

Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali

swathi.pasikanti@gmail.com 20 Aug 2015 4:55 PM
We have boooked sarpasamkara pooja online on 6th Oct. 1.How we can get original receipt ? 2.We are planning to reach kukke by 6th morning, if so where and what time we can collect the original receipt? 3.For accommodation where we need to show this online booking receipt? Looking forward for your reply. Thank you.

Re: 1. by showing original ID proof, you can get the receipt at sarpa samskara counter. 2. 7.30AM, 3.ashlesha lodge

debkumar.das@jsw.in 20 Aug 2015 4:04 PM
Sir, Kuja Dosha pooja has to be performed for my son. How much time it takes to perform the puja and how to book the tickets for puja. kind Regards Deb Kumar das

Re: There are different types of sevas for kuja dosha, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

swathi.pasikanti@gmail.com 20 Aug 2015 10:54 AM
1. If we book sarpasamkara seva from online, accommodation will be provided? or separately we need to book? 2. Is it for 2 days ? Can you mention IN and OUT timings for the accommodation, so we can plan our journey from Kukke.

Re: Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge previous day evening to 2nd day evening with payment(Rs200 per day). No booking required.

dharan@yahoo.com 20 Aug 2015 8:26 AM
it has become business dealing in kukke rather than devotion.

swathi.pasikanti@gmail.com 19 Aug 2015 2:39 PM
Respected sir, We are planning to visit temple on oct 6th and 7th for sarpasamkara pooja. Please answer below questions. 1. If we reach kukke by 5.30 am morning , is it possible to be on time for sarpasamkara pooja? 2. On second day, by what time pooja will complete so that we can start from kukke? will it be afternoon or evening. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks.

Re: 1. yes, 2. completes around 1PM

isisub@yahoo.com 18 Aug 2015 9:22 PM
Dear sir, I want to offer Ashlesha Bali Puja and Thulabhara seva on 22 Aug, Saturday. My questions are: 1)Can these sevas be offered on this day? 2) What articles are required for Thulabhara seva? 3)Can we buy articles from outside for Thulabhara?

Re: 1. yes, 2. depends on your wish, 3. yes

manihariagm@gmail.com 18 Aug 2015 4:46 PM
I WANT TO CONTRIBUTE SMALL AMOUNT TO YOUR TEMPLE MONTHLY FROM MY SALARY. As money order service has been removed, i request you to give me details for online contribution directly to the temple. S.KMani

Re: you will not get prasada for online transactions, you can do eMO

shreyamurali22@gmail.com 18 Aug 2015 9:54 AM
hello sir/Madam i want to know whether the temple will be opened on Amavasya day pls confirm with warm regards k.Murali Bangalore

Re: temple is not clossing any day

saramanmay2@gmail.com 18 Aug 2015 8:42 AM
Our priest here in the US recommended that we do a pooja for Kethu Preethi at Kukke subramanya temple to help her get married. My question is this: My father's brother's wife passed away on June 1 2015, at the ripe age of 92. My daughter is already over 35 years in age. So, I would like to do the puja as soon as possible. Would it be ok for us to come in November to the temple to do the Pooja? - Thanks, Sarasvathi

Re: you can do

milindpandit2008@gmail.com 17 Aug 2015 10:39 PM
Dear sir, I have booked online Sarpasamskara with Nagaprathista for saturday(03/10/2015). my question is can we do such pujas in pitrupaksha?or do we need to postpone?

Re: you can do.

chamaraj123@gmail.com 17 Aug 2015 6:33 PM
we wanted to perform head tonsuring ritual of my nephew. What are the options available or is there any restriction on such things in kukke.

Re: you can do any day, no booking, get ticket at seva counter

trpramtrp@rediffmail.com 17 Aug 2015 4:29 PM
can we get shared taxis from mangalore to kukke subrahmanya ? thanks

Re: no

joshiav751@gmail.com 16 Aug 2015 5:43 PM
NAMASKARA, ME & MY WIFE AGED 58 & 53, FROM MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA, PLANNING TO VISIT KUKKE FOR DARSHANA & POOJA ON 18TH / 19TH DEC 2015 THAT IS SOON AFTER SKANDA SHASHTHI - CHAMPA SHASHTHI FALLING ON 17TH DEC 2015. THIS IS OUR VERY FIRST VISIT,WE ARE NOT AWARE OF THE CROWD DURING THE FESTIVAL TIME AT KUKKE TEMPLE. WE WISH TO STAY IN TEMPLE LODGE NAMELY AKSHARA GUEST HOUSE OR ASHLESH . PLEASE GUIDE US FOR MAKING ADVANCE RESERVATION OF A ROOM FOR 18TH/ 19TH DECEMBER 2015. THANKS AND REGARDS --- --- ARVIND VINAYAK JOSHI

simplygsb@rediffmail.com 14 Aug 2015 8:27 PM
Namaskara... need Bank details with IFSC to do seva thru NEFT this Nagpanchami (19.08.2015) pl

Re: send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265 (you will not get receipt and prasada for online transfers)

healthofwealth@rediffmail.com 14 Aug 2015 8:21 PM
Respected sir, want to send seva amount thru nEFT .. please provide me bank details with IFSC code... seeking blessing Nagraj

sivarajumba@gmail.com 14 Aug 2015 9:53 AM
hello sir, thanks for the information, can you please let me know the duration of 2 days pooja as what time it will start and end? thank you

Re: i) Seva devotees after bath in the holy Kumaradhara and Darshana of Lord Subramanya should report at 8.30AM on the booked date at Sarpa Samskara Hall, Adi Suramanya in the venue reserved for them (for online tickets, get the receipt again at sarpa samskara counter before 8.30AM) ii) Follow the instruction given by the Purohita regarding rituals. iii) Partake forenoon PRASADA at 12-00 noon and evening Tiffin at 6-00p.m. in the Adi Subrahmanya Hall, Night meals are forbidden. iv) Food and Tiffin arrangements are limited to 4 people per Seva. v) Next day morning after bath report at the very same venue at 5.30AM and have Tiffin at 7.30AM in the Adi Subrahmanya Dining Hall. vi) Report at NAGAPRATHISHTA Mantapa in the outer quadrangle of the Main Temple after Pradakshina. Soon after midday MAHAPOOJA the Archaka concerned will conduct Nagaprathista, Partake PRASADAM.(around 12.30PM) vii) Seva fee of Rs.2,500-00 is inclusive of Dana Dakshina to Purohitha, KriyaKarthru, Brahmacharis and Godana. Hence if anybody insists or demands for extra payment complaint can be lodged at the temple office. ix) Temple entry if forbidden on the first day of the seva. x) Avoid unofficial advice. Temple administration is not responsible if devotees land in trouble by misinformation/disinformation. xi) For any clarification contact Temple Office only.

sivarajumba@gmail.com 13 Aug 2015 1:43 PM
Hello I would need to book the tickets for Sarpasamskara with Nagaprathista for Wednesday (19/08/2015) do i need to book one day before or i can directly through online now it self? can you please suggest, i need to travel from tirupathi

Re: You can contact 08257 281224, 08257 281300 for available dates, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

trpramtrp@gmail.com 12 Aug 2015 3:38 PM
I have booked for Sarpa Samskara pooja on 21st August, 2015. I would like to know whether 1) is it compulsory to take bath in Kumara Dhara River before going for darshan 2) Since I will be staying in a hotel outside can I take my food outside in the hotel ..........Thanks

Re: 1. water in river is clean and safe(not polluted) 2.no

ponnamalathi@gmail.com 12 Aug 2015 2:57 PM
we can do ashlesha bali puja on 10 Sep 15

Re: Ashlesha bali is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days

mohanjaya.shenoy@gmail.com 11 Aug 2015 5:20 PM
Namaskara, We have booked for sarpasamskara and nagaprathista on sept 11, 2015. If we reach Kukke subramanya by 5.30 am on sept 11, 2015 1. Can we collect the original receipt for the pooja and be ready for the Pooja in time ? 2. Where should we collect the original receipt by showing the soft copy on my smart phone ? 3. Will the room be also allotted from the place we collect the original receipt ? 4. Will it be possible to perform Aslesha Bali Pooja along with sarpasamskara Pooja ?

Re: 1. yes, 2.at sarpa samskara office, 3.you will get at ashlesha lodge early in the morning also, 4. 2nd day you can do

ramachandrarao.pamidimarri@gmail.com 11 Aug 2015 5:18 PM
Hi, I have booked the sarpa samskara on 17th Sept, on that Vinayaka Chavati, Is this ok? or we have to reschedule the pooja

Re: you can do on that day

priya.chand428@gmail.com 11 Aug 2015 3:35 PM
Dear Sir, me and my husband are comming for the pooja in kukke subramanya and how can we get the prasdam to bear kids. Please pass on the information.

Re: you can do PRARTHANA (Prayer): No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

rajsyram@gmail.com 11 Aug 2015 2:03 PM
Namskara sir, wanted to know if thula bhara seva is happening on 14th Aug 2015, as I got to know that it is amvasya on that day..therefore kindly confirm if thula bharaseva is happening on 14/08/2015 (Friday)).thanks

Re: you can do on that day

shubharao36@gmail.com 10 Aug 2015 12:57 PM
Is it good for performing Ashlesha bali and Naga prathiste on ashlesha nakshatra only or can it be done on one's birth star also? do we need to consider the nakshatra for performing this poojas?

Re: it can be done on all days except Ekadashi and fast days

srinuballa987@gmail.com 10 Aug 2015 12:53 PM
namskara sir my family want to book nagasamskara ticket on 13th august pls give me details about timings of nagasamskara.thank u sir

ramtrp@rediffmail.com 10 Aug 2015 9:36 AM
Is it compulsiry that one should take bath and then enter the temple for darshan or can we take bath at our hotel and come directly for darshan .. thanks ..

Re: compulsory you have to take bath(anywhere)

padmak92@gmail.com 09 Aug 2015 7:11 PM
we have booked for an sarpasamskara pooja on august 17th online. they have mentioned that we should collect the original receipt on the previous day. but since we are reaching on 17th itself. is there any other way we can get the original receipt.

Re: you can get on 18th morning also

sridharp1970@rediffmail.com 08 Aug 2015 3:46 PM
Namaskara! Sir, we are advised to perform Ashlesha bali puja for my elder daughter. Whether one ticket is enough for the puja for my two daughters.

Re: one ticket is enough

murali.vkc@gmail.com 08 Aug 2015 3:05 PM
please arrenge seva tickets online for coming from long distance reservations

Re: no reservation system for sevas except sarpa samskara

naveen_9091@yahoo.co.in 08 Aug 2015 2:16 PM
Hi , Me and my wife have decided to do "Rathotsva on the Small Chariot" could you please let me know can we book this online? or do we have to come directly. If we come directly, pooja will take place on same day or do we have to register for this pooja for future days. Please give me information on this.

Re: you can do only on these days, no booking system, reach before 10.30AM on that day. 30-12-2015,15-01-2016,29-01-2016,12-02-2016,28-02-2016,13-03-2016,28-03-2016.

ramtrp@rediffmail.com 08 Aug 2015 9:50 AM
I have booked for Sarpa Samskara pooja on 21st August, 2015. I am married man but I am coming alone to perform the sarpa samskara, Is it allowed ? Thanks

Re: allowed

manikotikalapudi@gmail.com 06 Aug 2015 2:28 PM
Respected Sir, I have booked sarpasamskarana pooja on 23rd august and it is 2 day pooja. so at what time pooja will be completed on 24th august? I have to catch the train at Mangalore on 24august at 4.50PM. Is it possible to start from Temple at 1 pm on 24th august.

Re: possible (better to hire taxi or catch the train at subrahmanya road that starts at 1.20PM)

madhura_021@yahoo.co.in 06 Aug 2015 1:07 PM
We used to send eMO of Rs. 25/- previously and used to get the Prasad through post later. Recently 10 days back, have sent the eMO of Rs.150/- but have not received yet any prasad. Can you please confirm the minimum eMO amount to get the Prasad from temple?

Re: Rs 50

muttu9663511782@gmail.com 06 Aug 2015 10:35 AM
Sir I have ashlesha bali pooja on 25/08/2015 dated please informe me amount and details. thanking you.

Re: Ashesha bali No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics