Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
tsreddy.ifb@ifbbangalore.com 27 Sep 2016 4:57 PM
Respected Sir, This is reference to the above subject, through online today (27-9-16)i have booked to perform Sarpa Samaskara Pooja for 19-Dec-2016 and paid payment through Citi bank master Credit Card. Due to website error during online payment , i have paid twice payment to Pooja fee. Kindly revert back One extra payment which i paid or support me by paying during my visit. Please find the below payment details dated 27.09.2016 1. Merchant ref: KKSV87036 EBS ID: 60411095 Time: 14:32:32 Amount Rs.3093/- 2. Merchant ref: KKSV87039 EBS ID: 60411563 Time: 14:40:38 Amount Rs.3093/- My account details for refunding Name: T Sreerama Reddy Account No.: 3853101001067 Branch name: CANARA BANK-NERALUR IFSC code: CNRB0003853 MICR code: 560015191 . Once i request you to accept my apology and support me refunding the same. Regards T Sreerama Reddy. Neralur Village & Post. Near Govt.Primary School Attibele Hobali,Anekal Taluk. Bangalore-562107/Karnataka/India. Ph-9538525244/9342505244

iranna123@gmail.com 26 Sep 2016 5:04 PM
Hi, We have to do Sarpa Samskara pooja, Ghee(Thuppa) Thulabhara and Mundan for 1 year old kid. We are plannig to get all done in November. We are taking appointment for Sarpa Samskara. Can Ghee(Thuppa) Thulabhara and Mundan be done together? Total how many days, we need to stay there. We had done harike last year and want to come this year.

hemsrinivas22@gmail.com 26 Sep 2016 12:53 PM
hello sir... My mothers forefathers side has killed snake a snake.... Can i do a sarpa sanskara.... as i had many abortions... and a son was born who survived only for 6 months

hemasrinivas22@gmail.com 26 Sep 2016 12:40 PM
hello sir, we want to do sarpa sanskara pooja on 22nd and 23rd october... 23rd october is ashtami thithi. can we perform sarpa sanskara pooja on that date.

sumeet.srivastava@yahoo.com 26 Sep 2016 7:53 AM
Respected Sir, I am planning to come do ASHLESHA BALI on 2nd Oct. Wanted to confirm if the puja is being done on 2nd OCt 2016?

ksnagarathna1@gmail.com 25 Sep 2016 7:18 PM
Sir my father want to do as his priest said the sarpa samskara pooja.so on 30/10/16 or 31/10 or 1/11/16 any of these days is it possible to perform? Nakshathra of my father is uttara .2 nd pada.please reply me.

Shubhang_divanaji@yahoo.com 25 Sep 2016 6:17 PM
Sir, My astrologer has asked me to perform Sarpa Samskara along with Naga prathista. So I wish to do the pooja on 21st and 22nd Nov.2016. Is that Ok? Can I perform Pooja on that day?

dlsravanthi@yahoo.com 25 Sep 2016 12:41 PM
our astrolagers suggested to do sarpasamskarana pooja and am having parents .can i perform this pooja please reply

k.kiranmayi1989@gmail.com 25 Sep 2016 12:07 PM
Am single, unmarried, am looking for a particular pooja to get marry soon... please suggest me.. how to book the seva also..

santoshsattaru@gmail.com 25 Sep 2016 7:59 AM
good morning swamiji garu i'm santhosh, sir is there any possibility to do without online booking for ashlesha bali puja

Re: ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

dlsravanthi@yahoo.com 23 Sep 2016 9:13 PM
We had booked our ticket for sarpasamnkarana pooja on 22-11-2016 … How much time it will take to complete sarpadamskarana pooja so that we have to book our return.journey ticketa

Re: seva finishes around 1PM on 23-11-2016

sivakumar0543@gmail.com 23 Sep 2016 7:09 PM
Hi, We booked online ticket for Sarpasamskara for 01/10/2016. On the ticket confirmation I read an instruction that original receipt should be taken before day 7PM. But according to our plan timings we reach Kukke on same day early morning i.e., Oct 1st around 5AM. Can you please advice me when/how I can take the original receipt. Hope you understand the situation. Thanks in advance.

Re: you can get before 8AM on oct 1st

siddamshettysrinivas@gmail.com 23 Sep 2016 1:25 PM
Sir, Iam srinivas from karimnagar i want pooja of sarpasamskar and ashlesha bali pooja and accomodation, available dates details,we have 3 brothers pls inform us urgently

Re: No booking system for Ashlesha bali, nagaprathiste included in sarpa samskara, For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 3000.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment (previous day evening to 2nd day afternoon, Rs200 per day). No booking required

ayatrivsb@gmail.com 23 Sep 2016 12:57 PM
Hiii i gayatri devi i want to make a kaalasarpadosa puja in october 6 to 10 october plz give infomation about puja details and accomodation.

Re: There are different types of sevas for kaalasarpadosa, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

aschandrashekar9@gmail.com 23 Sep 2016 8:53 AM
SIR I WANT TO CHANGE THE DATE TO PERFORM Sarpa Samskara INSTEAD OFF 04/11/2016 TO 15/10/2016, PLEASE LET ME KNOW , thanking you,

Re: You can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

bprasath29@gmail.com 23 Sep 2016 1:07 AM
Sir, my astrologer told that in my horoscope kalasarpa dosha present. My marraige is getting delayed for long time. Now i want to perform sarpa samsankara pooja, but When i refer some texts only person who has done pitru karma they only eligibe to do the pooja, i have my parents with me, so please suggest who has to do the pooja me or my father.

Re: your father

c.abhishek15@gmail.com 22 Sep 2016 7:13 PM
Dear Sir/ Madam, Namaste! Please note we have booked SARPA SAMSKARA inclusive of Nagaprathishta for my Son Mr Utkarsh (Age 15 yrs, he has undergone Upanayana) on 13th October 2016. He will be travelling with his grand father & Mother, they will reach on 12th Oct afternoon by train from Bangalore & will leave on 14th Oct night by train to Bangalore. Please help us understand the schedule & stay arrangements.

Re: Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment (previous day evening to 2nd day afternoon, Rs200 per day). No booking required i) Seva devotees after bath in the holy Kumaradhara and Darshana of Lord Subramanya should report at 8.30AM on the booked date at Sarpa Samskara Hall, Adi Suramanya in the venue reserved for them (for online tickets, get the receipt again at sarpa samskara counter before 8.30AM) ii) Follow the instruction given by the Purohita regarding rituals. iii) Partake forenoon PRASADA at 12-00 noon and evening Tiffin at 6-00p.m. in the Adi Subrahmanya Hall, Night meals are forbidden. iv) Food and Tiffin arrangements are limited to 4 people per Seva. v) Next day morning after bath report at the very same venue at 5.30AM and have Tiffin at 7.30AM in the Adi Subrahmanya Dining Hall. vi) Report at NAGAPRATHISHTA Mantapa in the outer quadrangle of the Main Temple after Pradakshina. Soon after midday MAHAPOOJA the Archaka concerned will conduct Nagaprathista, Partake PRASADAM.(around 12.30PM) vii) Seva fee of Rs.3,000-00 is inclusive of Dana Dakshina to Purohitha, KriyaKarthru, Brahmacharis and Godana. Hence if anybody insists or demands for extra payment complaint can be lodged at the temple office. ix) Temple entry if forbidden on the first day of the seva. x) Avoid unofficial advice. Temple administration is not responsible if devotees land in trouble by misinformation/disinformation. xi) For any clarification contact Temple Office only.

navatha.07@gmail.com 22 Sep 2016 7:57 AM
i have booked online ticket for sarpasamskara on nov 6 .However i haven't received any receipt till now to neither my email id or my physical address given while booking ?when can i expect the receipt?

Re: Send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

mollisekhar2008@yahoo.co.in 21 Sep 2016 4:25 PM
hai this sekhar i am in visakhapatnam how to reach to kukke subramanyam temple and accommedation for sarpa dosa pooja purpose

Re: you can come via Bangalore, temple and private accommodations available, better to book and come

vijay.niharika1212@gmail.com 21 Sep 2016 2:01 PM
sir, what is the procedure to prepone the date which has been booked for sarpasamskara. please let me know

kmmgupta51@gmail.com 21 Sep 2016 10:48 AM
SirMy name is K Nsgarjuna from Kurnool.AP.Booked for sarpa dosha puja on 02112016.Please let me know my accommodation confirmed.

Re: Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment (previous day evening to 2nd day afternoon, Rs200 per day). No booking required.

jayakrishnabeegalu@gmail.com 20 Sep 2016 8:30 PM
HAI SIR I HAVE ONLINE BOOKED FOR SARPA SAMSKARA ON 17-OCT-2016 FOR THREE TICKETS.I AM COMING TO 16-OCT 6PM.MY ACCOMDODATION TEMPLE LODGES ARE AVAILABLE OR NOT.IF AVAILABLE FARE AND HOW MANY PERSONS SPEND .PLESE REPLY FOR COMMENT SIR .THANKS YOU

Re: Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment (previous day evening to 2nd day afternoon, Rs200 per day, 4 persons per room). No booking required.

umamaheshwar.bangaru@gmail.com 20 Sep 2016 8:25 AM
how to cancelled Advance booked seva through online for "sarpa samskara" tell me sir procedure to cancel. seva date:-23-09-2016 due to leave is not sanctioned to me

vijaykumar.rajanna@gmail.com 19 Sep 2016 9:22 PM
Hi Sir, this is to inform you that i have booked Sarpasamskara pooja on 29th of September, Can this pooja performed during Pitrapaksha?

Re: yes

dlsravanthi@yahoo.com 19 Sep 2016 1:49 PM
sir can u tell any telugu acharya number we are having some doubts could you please tell sir

Re: no

dlsravanthi@yahoo.com 19 Sep 2016 1:03 PM
WHAT ARE THE DATES OF ANNUAL FESTIVAL PLEASE REPLY

Re: 26-11-16 to 11-12-16

dlsravanthi@yahoo.com 19 Sep 2016 7:22 AM
Is there any posibility to do sarpasamskarana pooja and ashilesha bali pooja on 24-10-2016 …please reply

kayitha84@gmail.com 18 Sep 2016 7:39 PM
Sir, which pooja is preferred for getting children. please tell us

Re: it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

dlsravanthi@yahoo.com 18 Sep 2016 2:51 PM
we want to do both Sarpasamskarana pooja and ashilesha bali pooja on same day. can we know the timings of both puja. if both are perfomed on same day then will there be any clash in timings? please guide us as early as possible.we need to book tickets.we would like to perform sarpasankarana puja on 20/11/2016

Re: sarpa samskara is 2 days seva and 2nd day you can do ashlesha bali. No booking system for Ashlesha bali, nagaprathiste included in sarpa samskara, For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 3000.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

dlsravanthi@yahoo.com 18 Sep 2016 2:11 PM
Is there any online booking for ashilesha bali pooja.? Is there any chance to complete sarpasamskarana on 20-11-2016 And ashilesha bali pooja on 21-11-2016

mahesh1049@gmail.com 17 Sep 2016 10:00 PM
Hi, We booked online ticket for Sarpasamskara for Nov.12th. On the ticket confirmation I read an instruction that original receipt should be taken before day 7PM. But according to our plan and flight timings we reach Kukke before day i.e., Nov.11th @around 11PM. Can you please advice me when/how I can take the original receipt. Hope you understand the situation. Thanks in advance. Thanks, Mahesh

Re: you can get the original receipt before 8AM on 12th

sunilerp@gmail.com 15 Sep 2016 10:40 PM
Sir, Please let me know the sarpa samsakara pooja fee and also how many days pooja is performed alongwith dates for sept month.so that i can plan myself.

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 3000.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

uday.san@gmail.com 15 Sep 2016 5:46 PM
Hi Sir, I Hope Ashlesha Bali pooja can be done on 19th Sep 2016? Thanks, Uday

Re: yes

seenunet@gmail.com 14 Sep 2016 11:11 PM
what is the best and effective days to perform sarpasamskaara pooja

Re: except dashami and ekadashi

mrskrishna2013@gmail.com 14 Sep 2016 4:09 PM
Can you confirm which are the fast days for this month and next month. We want to do Ashleshabali, Nagapratista and Thulabaram also. How much we need to pay thulabaram cost of the items. kindly confirm at the earliest.

Re: http://www.kukketemple.com/pdf/SpecialdaysManmathnamasamvastara.pdf THULABHARA : i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt and mention the thulabhara item at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. iv) Pay the amount of item which is used for thulabhara v) Report for Tulabhara before 10.30AM in front of Main entrance to inner quadrangle vi) Participate in Tulbhara, get the prasada

ramyachinchu4@gmail.com 13 Sep 2016 11:49 AM
NAMASTHE, On 9th and 10th september me and my family performed sarpasamskara and nagaprathista pooja. we stayed there 2 days. i feel really its gods own home, pooja performing priest are verry good they explains everything properly really good they all also foods are nice all poojas nicely finished thank god because two times pooja dates missed third time finally done. when i return back my home i feel sad to leave such a wonderfull nature temple.. THEN I HAVE ONE DOUBT INFRONT OF ADISUBRAHMANYA TEMPLE FLOWING RIVER NAME? AND WHAT REASON ALL ARE BUILTING STONE? EVEN ME ALSO BUILTED. THANKING YOU

ssuresh.neni@gmail.com 12 Sep 2016 4:33 PM
Hi sir, we are planning to perform Ashleshabali, Nagapratista and prardhana sevas on 22nd of this month? IS that day is fine to perform those sevas? Can we perform those alongwith my daughter(since she is just 1yr old)?? Thanks, Suresh

Re: you can do on that day

sureshfitness09@gmail.com 10 Sep 2016 7:52 PM
hello sir i have shankachoor kal sarpa dosh wat pooja should i do

Re: contact your astrologer

hasridhara@gmail.com 09 Sep 2016 4:25 PM
For sarpa samskara pooja, whats the dress code for female?

Re: Gents should remove their shirt, banian, cap/ turban. There is no special dress code from temple for females. (Better not to wear shorts, multi coloured lungi etc)

satyamiyer1972@gmail.com 09 Sep 2016 1:51 PM
Sir, I have booked online for sarpasamskaara for Nov'1st,2016.My both parents r alive and unable to travel to subramanya. Can u please refund the amount.

Re: For more information contact Temple office (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

prakashshs1987@gmail.com 08 Sep 2016 8:37 AM
Ashlesha Bali Pooja booking

rajani.lagisetty@gmail.com 07 Sep 2016 8:14 PM
Hello Sir, I have shankapala kalasarpa dosham and also husband has kalasarpa dosham,So can you please tell me if we have to perform sarpa samskara pooja or Aslesha bali or Naga prathista ??Based on your suggestion , I wanted to book the ticket for November month 2016.

Re: it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

anusha.allampilli@gmail.com 07 Sep 2016 5:19 PM
I have booked for Sarpa samskara pooja on 29th of october. But i didnt notice it was Amavasya and Diwali. I want to postpone to next week that is on 5th of November. Please let me know the process to postpone. My number is 9393072241

callnandha@gmail.com 07 Sep 2016 2:35 PM
Namaste, I would like to know Ashlesha Pooja is possible after Sarpa Samaskara 2nd day.

Re: yes

karthik.cs.army@gmail.com 07 Sep 2016 1:14 PM
Swamiji .pleas tell me which date is suitable for ashlesha Bali poja in this month

devkumar_t@yahoo.com 07 Sep 2016 12:02 PM
Dear Sir I have booked room at Rajatadri for check-in on 09/09/2016 booking ID RAJ00160, hope it will be confirmed I am continuously trying to reach on phone but no response Kindly help

Re: there is no such lodge in kukke subrahmanya

sureshramnn@gmail.com 07 Sep 2016 3:21 AM
Hello Sir, We had booked and postponed the booking number KKSV71586 for 24th September , now we are unable to come there due to inevitable reasons , please advice if the money can be refunded back or it can be postponed during February 01st Week 2017 Regards Suresh Ramanathan

Re: you can postpone, it is not refundable

ym_ucb@yahoo.com 06 Sep 2016 8:33 PM
Respected Sir, Will you please advise us when & what day we have to perform ASHLESH BALI POOJA. with Regards yours faithfully, Manjunath Y M mob:9900584650

acharismania@gmail.com 06 Sep 2016 1:13 PM
Hi Swamiji, Actually one of my friend undergone Sarpa samskara few months ago, even i too have same dosha, my astrologer suggested me to perform sarpasamskara. My question is priests over there demand for extra money apart from paying 3000/- through online. If this is the case we will loose all our patience while performing pooja ? pls suggest

Re: you can give as dakshine (may rs 100 or 200) but it is not mandatory

maheshwarikuruba@gmail.com 06 Sep 2016 12:30 PM
Sir, we would like to perform aslesha bali and sarpasanskar pooja on 9 th and 10th of september.with out prior booking will it be possible please advice.

Re: no booking for ashlesha bali.

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics