Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
rusha5099@gmail.com 18 Apr 2014 9:27 AM
rusha5099@gmail.com Dear Sir, I want to perform Sarpa Sanskara and Naga prathista Puja for marriage purose on 2nd or 3rd May 2014. Can you please help me to book the advance ticket. If the tickets are available on 2nd or 3rd May 2014, I will book the advance Ticket for Sarpa Sanskkara and Naga Prathista Puja, or tell me the availability of tickets in next dates, Thanks Usha y Hyderabad - Mob 9703391795 / 9640905069

seemar306@gmail.com 18 Apr 2014 9:11 AM
Dear Sir, Is it possible to do sarpa samskara pooja on 2nd May 2014?

prasannalakshmi.nimma@gmail.com 18 Apr 2014 8:31 AM
Dear Sir, I want to perform ashlesha bali puja for marriage purpose on May 7th 2014 (Ashlesha nakshathram), which is falling on ashtami. Can we perform the puja on Ashtami? or Suggest if June 3rd (Ashlesha) falling on Panchami/shasti is preferable. We tried contacting over phone(08257281300), but the line is busy. Kindly suggest on which day, can I perform pujs so that I can book my tickets in advance. Thanks.

vastradab@yahoo.co.in 17 Apr 2014 8:05 PM
Dear Sir, we would like to perform ashlesha bali pooja for my son 6 years on 16 th May, can we book in advance by E service? if yes what is the official web site if not how we will book same. Pramila Ashok Vastrad 8123894336

j.nitin14@gmail.com 17 Apr 2014 12:47 PM
hello sir, if this is not the official website then please let us know official website url or details ?

j.nitin14@gmail.com 17 Apr 2014 12:34 PM
hello temple team, tried reaching on all the numbers but no luck once again:( please let me know if there is any pooja for FINANCIAL PROSPERITY. If yes, let me know details & can that pooja be done in absence of us .i mean, we will send the money in form of DD / online transfer & pandit will perform pooja in our name & send us prasadam/kumkum ?

Re: you can do prarthana, your presence is must

deepa231984@gmail.com 17 Apr 2014 12:05 PM
Hello Sir, I would like to do kujadosa pooja, ashlesha bali, and some other pooja they told me to do whats the procedure when we have to do this for me its prefer on 1st & 2nd May 14 pls guide me what to do

Re: for kujadosha you can do ashlesha bali, no booking system, any day except ekadashi you can do

selvamani74@rediffmail.com 16 Apr 2014 11:48 PM
Dear sir, I am selvamani from Bangalore I want to book sarpa samskara, Ashlesha Bali and Naga prathista please gude me how to book from Bangalore.

Re: No booking for ashlesha bali, nagaprathiste is included in sarpasamskara, For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281300. this is not official website

harshinithallam@gmail.com 16 Apr 2014 9:28 PM
hi sir, me and my sister both of us have kalasarpa dosha and we were advised to perform ashlesha bali and naga prathishta. Can both of us do the pooja on the same day? can two family members with the same dosha perform remedy on d same day? will it be solved? kindly reply sir thanks in advance

Re: you can do in same day, one receipt is enough for both(if your sister is unmarried)

j.nitin14@gmail.com 16 Apr 2014 6:37 PM
hello temple team, i would like to transfer money for pooja. please let me know account details. also all the numebrs given in website seems to be not working. can we have some correct number to speak over phone? please send details on j.nitin14@gmail.com. thanks

Re: for online transfer, you will not get receipt and prasada, send DD or MO, phone numbers are correct, this is not official website

kumarm19@gmail.com 16 Apr 2014 3:42 PM
Hello sir We are planning to have Nagapratistha pooja on 19th Apr, 2014. Pls let me know the process. Can i book the ticket on the same day? My no is 9986058081

Re: . NAGAPRATHISHTA: i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. report for Sankalpa by a Purohita in the Sankalpa Mandira (outer quadrangle) of the temple. iv) Undertake Pradakshina and witness Poornahuthi of NAGAPRATHISHTA HOMA around 10-30 a.m. v) Participate in the Nagaprathishta ceremony by the Archaka after MAHA POOJA around 12-00PM at the Nagaprathishta Mantapa in the outer quadrangle. vi) Receive the Nagaprathista Prasada.

bhaskarghatty@gmail.com 16 Apr 2014 3:14 PM
Sir, I would like to send Rs. 100/- towards puja in my start name, how can i send the amount? I am residing in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Re: send DD or eMO

kavyadarshan@ymail.com 15 Apr 2014 11:19 PM
Respected sir/madam... I am darshan from Mysore who would like to perform sarpa samskara and aslesha bali.... My question is is there any option other than sending DD r E mo,,,i mean to say can i perform directly by coming over there?

Re: you may get chance, but better to book

naveenkumr@gmail.com 15 Apr 2014 9:15 PM
Dear Sir, I would like to perform sarpa samskara puja.If I send DD within how many days puja will be confirmed. and can we get our own preferred dates if any option, and within how many days I can receive seva dates. (Imp -my wife pregnant, now 2 Months any objections please confirm) Thanks in advance.

Re: you can get our own preferred dates (chose one or more dates), please ask date after 20 days,

sujay.ingale2@gmail.com 15 Apr 2014 5:08 PM
i just visited the temple on 13april and peroformed ashilesha bali pooja,as my astrology had told me that i have arda kall naga dosha so i was confused which pooja ihave to do.is it right to do ashlesha bali pooja for arda kall naga dosha or i have to perform any other pooja.i was very happy by the arragements made by the temple authorites.god bless u.thank u

Re: contact your astrologer

haribabukvn@gmail.com 15 Apr 2014 4:02 PM
Namskaram, I have sent DD (Syndicate bank)2,500/ for Sarpasamskara and Nagapratista on 12th April. Is it possible to have seva performed on 26th and 27th April? Pranam Hari

Re: contact 08257281300, this is not official website

hari.kumar@howdenindia.com 15 Apr 2014 2:21 PM
Dear Sir. Please provide us th contact details for Booking Sarpa Samskara pooja

Re: 08257281300

sravanthimiracle.pulipaka@gmail.com 15 Apr 2014 12:02 PM
Sir,I want to do naga pratishta at lord kukke subrahmanyeswara temple to get santanam,Please give me information regarding this.

Re: NAGAPRATHISHTA: i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. report for Sankalpa by a Purohita in the Sankalpa Mandira (outer quadrangle) of the temple. iv) Undertake Pradakshina and witness Poornahuthi of NAGAPRATHISHTA HOMA around 10-30 a.m. v) Participate in the Nagaprathishta ceremony by the Archaka after MAHA POOJA around 12-00PM at the Nagaprathishta Mantapa in the outer quadrangle. vi) Receive the Nagaprathista Prasada.

appufb14@gmail.com 15 Apr 2014 11:43 AM
ಗುರುಗಳೇ, ನನ್ನ ಹೆಸರು ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ್, ನನ್ನ ಪತ್ನಗೆ ಸರ್ಪಸಂಸ್ಕಾರ ಮಾಡುವಂತೆ ಜ್ಯೋತಿಷಿಯವರು ತಿಳಿಸಿದ್ದು, ಅದರಂತೆ ವಾರದ ಯಾವ ದಿನಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಸರ್ಪಸಂಸ್ಕಾರ ನಡೆಸುವುದು ಸೂಕ್ತ ಹಾಗೂ ಯಾವ ಸಮಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಸರ್ಪಸಂಸ್ಕಾರ ಸೇವೆಗೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಜನರು ಇರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ ಎಂಬುದನ್ನು ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ತಿಳಿಸಿಕೊಡಿ ಹಾಗೂ ಸರ್ಪಸಂಸ್ಕಾರ ಸೇವೆಯನ್ನು ಮುಂಗಡವಾಗಿ ಕಾಯ್ದಿರಿಸಲು ಇರುವ ಕ್ರಮಗಳ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ತಿಳಿಸಿ. ವಂದನೆಗಳು

Re: ದ್ವಾದಶಿ ಹಾಗೂ ಏಕಾದಶಿ ದಿನದಂದು ಈ ಸೇವೆಯು ಪ್ರಾರಂಭವಾಗುವುದಿಲ್ಲ, ರಜಾ ದಿನಗಳನ್ನು ಬಿಟ್ಟು ಬೇರೆ ದಿನಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಕಡಿಮೆ ಜನಸಂದಣಿ ಇರುತ್ತದೆ. ಮುಂಗಡವಾಗಿ ಕಾಯ್ದಿರಿಸಲು ಕುಕ್ಕೆ ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ ದೇವಸ್ಥಾನದ ಹೆಸರಿನಲ್ಲಿ ರು. ೨೫೦೦ ರ ಡಿ.ಡಿ ಯನ್ನು ನಿಮ್ಮ ವಿಳಾಸ,ಮೊಬೈಲ್ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ, ಹಾಗೂ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಆಯ್ಕೆಯ ದಿನಾಂಕಗಳೊಂದಿಗೆ, ಕುಕ್ಕೆ ಸುಬ್ರಹ್ಮಣ್ಯ ದೇವಸ್ಥಾನಕ್ಕೆ ತಲುಪುವಂತೆ ಪೋಸ್ಟ್ ಅಥವಾ ಕೋರಿಯರ್ ಮುಖಾಂತರ ಕಳುಹಿಸಿ.

srinigothe@gmail.com 15 Apr 2014 10:09 AM
sIR, I had booked for sarpa sanskar seva on 31 May 2014, can it be possible to change the date from 31 May 2014 to 05/06 Jun 2014 due to my daughters exam. My receipt No is 153618 dated 13 Apr 2014. Thanks and regards Shrinivas Gothe

Re: send a letter with your receipt no. and details to temple

sumitrapatil3@gmail.com 14 Apr 2014 7:30 PM
i want to do sarpasamskar pooja on 27th april 2014.when i pay dd and how much amount did i pay?please guide me sir/madam.my mobile no is 8147515620

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281300. this is not official website.

ananth64mys@gmail.com 14 Apr 2014 6:58 PM
sir, sarpa samskara pooja booking, contact phone number required thanks regards. your's sincerly d.c.ananthakumar,advocate, mysore phone no.9886799846

Re: 08257281300

sarma_n@yahoo.com.au 14 Apr 2014 3:31 PM
We want to perform Sarpa Samkara pooja for our first son Sri Krishna Chaitanya, can we transfer amount Irs 2,500 to your account by nebank. If yes, confirm your details? Can this pooja be done without our presence in the temple as we live overseas? What day it will be available? Can you please give all other details? Are you able to send prasadam for the pooja to overseas addresds?

Re: not possible, contact 08257281300, this is not official website

varadarajshenoi@gmail.com 14 Apr 2014 3:14 PM
what is the rate of sugar tulabara

Re: Rs 100 + sugar charges

sarojmukesh@gmail.com 14 Apr 2014 12:56 PM
if no prior booking than after reaching there what to do ?

Re: go to temple office

sarojmukesh@gmail.com 14 Apr 2014 12:55 PM
if i have no naga dosh ,still i can do this pooja any harm ? from blore majestic how come ? if we start journey in 10 pm on sat.? so we can start pooja on sunday .

Re: this means which?

vidyanandabg@gmail.com 14 Apr 2014 12:09 PM
sir, Kindly Specify Ashlesha Bali pooja will be done on 18th of this month?

Re: yes

preranna88@gmail.com 14 Apr 2014 8:28 AM
Sir/madam, wish to perform Sarpa Samkara pooja including Naga Prathista and Ashlesha Bali on 18 th of April, but online bookings are closed, is it possible for us to perform by paying some fine/dues on same day. We are ready to come one day prior also. Please guide us in this matter.

Re: you may get chance, but better to book

ssshalinimba@gmail.com 13 Apr 2014 9:07 PM
Hi Sir/Madam, As we r planning to perform the pooja of Sarpa Samskara on 20th of May 2014.Will we be able to get the ticket???

Re: you may get the chance

suhasinik.krishna@gmail.com 13 Apr 2014 8:58 PM
How to book the sarpa samskara in online? and Please provide us with the correct details of amount to be paid in online

Re: no online booking system

c_shivakumar@yahoo.com 13 Apr 2014 7:44 PM
iam not able to book online sarpasamskara pooja.why.

Re: that facility is not started

praveenams16@gmail.com 12 Apr 2014 8:55 AM
please provide me details of the ekantha seva done in the night as i dont find it in the seva list

Re: no such seva in kukke temple

varadarajshenoi@gmail.com 11 Apr 2014 7:43 PM
I have to do Sugar Tulabara, by what time i should reach there and what is the charge

Re: before 10.30AM

prsnn_s@yahoo.com 10 Apr 2014 5:12 PM
I called to a lady in temple to ask about Sarpa Samskara, She didn't have patience to give information, She diconnected call when I was asking a question, that was a very rude behavior, I believe temple management will take care and come out from this kind of issues.

Re: give complaint to Mr. Krishna Prasad @ 9448012221. this is not official website

bodayananda@gmail.com 10 Apr 2014 12:54 PM
sir, Kindly Specify the timimgs to take a receipt fot Ashlesha Bali on 13th of this month, since we are reaching kukke on 12th night and will be able to get a ticket in the morning by 7:00 am

Re: up to 9AM you can buy the ticket

sreekanthmahankali73@gmail.com 09 Apr 2014 10:39 PM
sir we are planning to perform aslesha bali pooja for my wife this month end. we saw in the website that people with epilepsy should not enter the temple my daughter aged 9yrs is on medication for epilepsy. From the past one and half year no episode occurred. will she be alowed to enter the temple. can we pl know the reason why people with epilepsy are not allowed to enter the temple. Thank you. sreekanth

Re: shewill be allowed to enter the temple

anushree59@yahoo.com 09 Apr 2014 3:29 PM
I am anushree from banglore i want to know that weather kukke shree subrahmanya temple will do pooja like astamanglaprashna in the temple or not

Re: astamanglaprashna is not pooja/seva

sunilkolagonda@gmail.com 09 Apr 2014 2:28 PM
sir iam sunil from sheshgiri tq:hangal dist: haveri i have sent dd for sarpasanskara seva rs. 2500 by dd i not received any receipt and msg i enquired in post and in your office but they told still dd is not came i sent dd on 26-03-14 by normal post.. plz tel wt i have to do..

Re: call 08257281300 after Monday with your DD no.

vasant63@yahoo.com 08 Apr 2014 10:44 PM
I would like to know at what time Sheshavahana Bhandi Utsava in the Angana seva is performed and by what time we have to book the ticket. We are planning to do it on 12th or 13th of April. Is this seva performed on these days. Kindly advise. Thanks in Advance

Re: you can do on that day, get the ticket before 10.30AM

damojivarapu.ramarao@gmail.com 08 Apr 2014 10:21 PM
sir iam d rama rao from vijayawada ap i have sesnt dsd for sarpasanskara seva rss. 2500 by dd i resceived sms but not received receipt the seva date is 15/04/2014 whether they allow on seeing sms sesnt by temple

Re: you can come with SMS or DD no. and get the duplicate receipt here

ramesh.shamanna@yahoo.com 08 Apr 2014 8:44 PM
Sir, i need to deposit a sum of 101 to hundi. can i send EMO thru post office to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with Name, address and contact no.

Re: yes

gowda4855@gmail.com 08 Apr 2014 2:06 PM
sir i want perform seva sarpasamskar can i get ticket dirctly and any day at what time plz explain

Re: any day at 8AM to 4PM you can buy/book for sarpa samskara tickets

shubha.biligiri@gmail.com 08 Apr 2014 12:33 PM
Sir, Please let me know, can Ashlesha Bali is performed on 12.4.2014, that is Saturday. Also let me know the dress code to perform pooja.

Re: yes, dhothi, shalya, (any decent dress)

veenajumde15@gmail.com 08 Apr 2014 12:25 PM
Sir, I have sent dd of rs 2500/ of SBI payable at bangalore. Will it be valid ???

Re: valid, but it takes time (may be more then 20 days)

mohanathavale@hotmail.com 08 Apr 2014 10:00 AM
Dear Sir/Madam. I have booked Sarpa Sanskara for 14th April 2014 Receipt No- 151805. For some reason I want to reschedule it to either 25th or 26th April 2014.Can we do that? Please confirm and send me s m s & return mail so that I can book my traveling accordingly for 4 persons.

Re: call 08257281300 or send a letter to temple for rescheduling

swathikumari126@gmail.com 08 Apr 2014 12:11 AM
Hello sir, I would like to perform sarpa samskara puja.If I send DD within how many days puja will be confirmed.Within how many days I can receive seva dates.Thanks in advance.

v3muruli@gmail.com 07 Apr 2014 10:06 PM
Kindly Specify the timimgs to take a receipt fot Ashlesha Bali on 9th and 10th of this month, since we are reaching kukke on 9th night and will be able to get a ticket in the morning by 7:30 am ,

Re: you can buy the ticket from 6AM to 9AM

rajesh.sakilam@gmail.com 07 Apr 2014 4:49 PM
SIR, TODAY (07-04-2014)I SENT Rs.2500/- THROUGH eMO ON BEHALF OF 7TH OF MAY, 2014 ASHLESHA BHALI AND SARPA SAMSKARA MY NAME IS SAKILAM RAJESH IF I CALL TO PHONE NUMBER NO RESPONCE AND WHAT IS THE CALL RECEIVING TIMINGS SIR.

Re: you will get receipt and SMS with in 15days

giriprcr@gmail.com 07 Apr 2014 3:44 PM
OM NAMO SHANMUKHA DEVA IS ONLINE PUJA AVAILABE? IF SO, PLEASE INFORM DETAILS. DEVOTEE

Re: no

rvi49@yahoo.co.in 07 Apr 2014 2:22 PM
Staffs in Temple lodge Reception are very arogent, They didn't have pations to answer devoties questions; Also inside temple the Information centre is there they also very arogent they just told one time if yuo ask one more time they shouted at us. and doen't inform correctly for one guy they told that you complete your sankalpa and go to SHRINGERY SHANKAR MUTT, that person directly went to Shringery which is more than 300KM from Kukkeinstead od going to Pooja hall Inside the temple. Staff inside temple didn't know about the Seva information they misguide the Devotees by sending in wrong directions; Security guards are stand inside the temple instaed of controlling the crowd in the que that enters the temple; They allow the peoples to join in the middle of the que where more devoties are waiting in the que from 2 hours;

Re: give complaint to Mr. Krishna Prasad @ 9448012221

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics