Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
manoj_mjv@hotmail.com 30 Oct 2014 11:10 PM
Respected sir, I would like to have a Kalasarpa Dosha Pooja performed in the 1st week of November. Please advice with details on this. Thank you

kanchetianeel@gmail.com 30 Oct 2014 9:08 PM
Hello Sir, last month back i did prarthana at kukke temple for Job && marriage ..I will come to temple AGAIN after Marriage && job Successful completion or can i come to temple before itslef also.. kindly give me your suggestions..

krishnpuneeth@gmail.com 30 Oct 2014 5:30 PM
Hello Sir , My name is Puneeth , I have booked the Sarpa Samskara on 7th Nov 2014 Here are few questions, 1) At what time i need to reach the place on 7th Nov ? 2) If i come on one day before can i get into the temple ? Thanks Puneeth S R

Re: you can come on previous day evening(you will get room at ashlesha lodge), on 7th before 8.30AM get the duplicate receipt at sarpasamskara counter.

archanaks@ymail.com 30 Oct 2014 1:30 PM
Hello sir My husband health is not good due to which we are not getting children.Please guide us.Will doing sarpa samkaram clear our problems.

Re: do prarthana at kukke temple i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

srini352003@hotmail.com 30 Oct 2014 10:54 AM
sir i want to stay in subhramanya teple lodge for one to pray can i get accomadation where should i apply

Re: contact temple office, this is not official website

srini352003@hotmail.com 30 Oct 2014 10:44 AM
sir my rpoblem is son not willing to go to work is a able person pl also searching for 2nd marriage girl pl guide me what pooja should i offer to lord

bindubr.ramya8@gmail.com 29 Oct 2014 8:36 PM
Dear Sir, I have do Ashlesha bali pooja on 14th Nov-2014, can we do this on that please advice sir? v should any online booking for this ashlesha bali

Re: no booking, you can do on that day

santhosh074@gmal.com 29 Oct 2014 4:55 PM
Hello Sir, We are searching a girl past 1.5 yrs for marriage, but we are not able to find a suitable girl for me. Please let me know the pooja which i need to do for this problem. I found from the below comments of others that we need to Prarthan. Please confirm from your side whoch pooja need to do. Thanks in advance

Re: You can do Prarthana. i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

pradeep4b9@gmail.com 29 Oct 2014 11:41 AM
Hi This is pradeep .I am planning to come to Kukke Subrahmanya temple from hyderabad.Can you guide me how to come from hyderabad either by train or bus .Can you tell the easiest way

Re: you can come via bangalore(Bus or Train) or via Mangalore(Bus)

bmn2304@gmail.com 29 Oct 2014 11:10 AM
Dear Sir, i have done Naga Prathista at behind Kukke temple, now i have planned to do pooja for the idol of Naga Prathista under my name, is there any procedures for this. please inform me

Re: no

vijayan.meera@hotmail.com 28 Oct 2014 10:15 PM
HI Is Pallaqi Utsava Performed daily, we are planning to come this Saturday and Sunday 1st and 2nd November. Please let me know if it is performed on these days. I could not reach anyone on phone in the listed number, your reply is highly appreciated.

Re: you can do on that day, no booking, get the receipt before 6PM on same day.

kumarahm@vrlmedia.com 28 Oct 2014 5:38 PM
i called many times to your land line number nobody is picking the calls & one time call has received by one madam she is not respond correctly and kept the phone. Kumara.Hm

Re: this is not official website

shi.wagh@gmail.com 28 Oct 2014 4:19 PM
Hello Sir, I am shivanand from belgaum. I wanted to come to Kukkeisubramnay for Sheshavahana Bhandi Utsava in the Angana on on 1st November 2014.So kindly let me know , this seva is avilable on 1st november 2014. If yes at what is timing of puja and al let me know can i book this seva. Pls advise. Regards Shivanand S W

Re: you can do on that day, no booking, get the receipt before 6PM on same day.

07ashwinimonika@gmail.com 28 Oct 2014 1:42 PM
Hello sir thank you for you responce for my comment. we have tried to pay in the online but after filling the form at last it was asking the one time passward. can we please now what is one time passward. we know that the passward as to come to our phone but it was not comeing. we are tried so many times. please tell me sir.

Re: contact with service providing bank

sangeethan.1984@gmail.com 28 Oct 2014 11:45 AM
Namste. This is Sangeetha,my father has killed one sarpa. which pooja we have to do. also I want to know pooja should be do by my father or any one of HIS children can do. Please guide me Thanks

Re: tell him to do sarpa samskara. For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.kukketemple.com or www.eseva.kukke.org

janandakumari@gmail.com 27 Oct 2014 11:17 PM
Sir we want to sarpa samskara pooja in the 1st week of December 2014. How to book the dates

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.kukketemple.com or www.eseva.kukke.org

gnana.naidu91@gmail.com 27 Oct 2014 8:03 PM
Sir can we book 2 sarpa samskara poojas for two families in one day.

Re: yes, (sarpa samskara is a 2 days seva)

krishnasanthanam99@gmail.com 27 Oct 2014 6:13 PM
Namaskar ji,sir I'm facing lot of prob. with my marriage getting cancelled after oral commitment done,totally disappointed.i have booked for sarpa samaskara pooja on nov6th.my order no.KKSV8476,as i do not know kannada hindi,i request tamil also knowing priest to help during pooja.I m coming on 5th of nov evening where should i come and contact temple off,pls let me know ,thanks krishna

Re: you will get room at ashlesha lodge, they will guide for pooja

maniswarapavan@gmail.com 27 Oct 2014 4:46 PM
Hi Sir, I'm facing lot of challenges with my marriage to get it finalised and almost three matches got cancelled after oral commitment done . we are totally disappointed after that We have done prarthan seva in kukke temple around one and half year back but i haven't seen any results so far ? please let me know do i need to perfrom any other seva to get immediate relief ? Last time one and half year back when we performed abhisekam in kukke temple we have been given coconut and we are advised to keep that coconut in your home by Kukke temple priests . Now what we need to do with this coconut ?

Re: contact astrologer for finding the hygroscopic dosha, you can dispose the coconut in a river.

07ashwinimonika@gmail.com 27 Oct 2014 4:39 PM
Hi sir, we have to book the sarpa samskara puja can we please now how to book, we have tried to book in online but the payment is not taking, can you please tell how to book it.

sashwi@gmail.com 27 Oct 2014 11:43 AM
Hi Sir, We have booked Sarpa samskara pooja on November 1st, 2014. But, We have not received any receipt through post or online. Please let us know when we have to be present @Kukke for the November 1st Sarpa Samskara Pooja. Regards, Ashwin

Re: contact temple office with full details (this is not official website)

kurranr@gmail.com 26 Oct 2014 9:57 PM
hyderabad to kukke subrhmanyaroad and rail routs

Re: hyderabad bangalore-subrahmanya or hyderabad mangalore-subrahmanya

venkatcg.krishnan@gmail.com 26 Oct 2014 8:59 PM
dear sir, we are childless for the last 6 years. our relative suggested pooja at kukke subramanya temple. Kindly suggest what sevas to be done for this particular problem. Iam planning in Nov 3rd week (20,21,22). Can we do in these days. 22nd is amavasya. can we do on that day. Also how many days do we need to stay there.thank you.

greeshmadodda@gmail.com 24 Oct 2014 9:30 PM
HI SIr, we are facing tremendous problem with marriages in our family. Marriages are not getting finalised / broken. Please let us know any immediate relief. We have done nagaprathista in the past in our city.

Re: do prarthana at kukke temple

sahilreddy35@gmail.com 23 Oct 2014 10:09 PM
Hi swamiji my name is praveen i wanted to ask u whether we can perform kalasarpa dhosa and asheslesha balli pooja during diwali celebration ...on 25/10/2014.

Re: yes

bbsmpavan@gmail.com 23 Oct 2014 12:18 AM
Hi Sir, I have kuja dhosam and kalasarpa dhosa in my horoscope. Due to these Dhosa's i'm facing lot of problems in my life and marriage getting delayed . more over fixed marriage matches cancelling at last time . could you please suggest me which pooja i should perform to get relief immediately from both kuja dhosam and kalasarpa dhosa, out of naga pratishta and ashlesha bali pooja's

Re: you can do prarthan at kukke temple

epramod9@gmail.com 22 Oct 2014 11:36 PM
Respected Swamiji/Sir, for pitru dosh what pooja has to perform at kukke sunrahmanya,are there any priests available over there to consult in pitru dosh remidy

Re: only for nagadosha at kukke temple

manjunath7788@yahoo.co.in 22 Oct 2014 5:09 PM
I would like to bring to your notice that I had booked Sarpasamskara Pooja online on August 20th 2014. Pooja was booked for October 27th 2014. Ordered Number is KKSV5421. Pooja was booked in favor of my wife, as she had sarpa dosha. As my wife is pregnant (3 months), doctor has suggested not to travel long journeys due to health issues. Due to this unforeseen reason, I would like to cancel this scheduled pooja as per doctor's advise. Please consider this and do the needful.

Re: not possible to cancel (possible but no refund) you can postpone, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (this is not official website)

sgjagadeesan@gmail.com 22 Oct 2014 4:38 PM
I had booked online for ,Sarpasamskara' pooja on 14.8.14 vide order No KKSV 3820 in favour of my daughter J. Manjula. Since I underwent hip replacement surgery on 28.7.14 I could not perform the pooja on 14.8.14. Now that I am able to travel I request your good self to permit me to attend the pooja on 16.11.14 & 17.11.14. Necessary authority permitting us to attend the pooja on 16.11.14 / 17.11.14 may kindly be forwarded to me.

Re: you can postpone, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (this is not official website)

arun_mech002@yahoo.com 21 Oct 2014 10:52 PM
Namaskara, I have booked for a Sarpasamskara Seva on Oct 25 and 26, Order # KKSV6166. From the guidelines i understand that my family should be present there by 8 AM on Oct25th for Pooja, can you please let me know at what time pooja ends on second day i.e 26th Oct, it will help me to plan my return tickets accordingly. Dhanyavadhagalu

Re: 1PM

suresh12369@gmail.com 21 Oct 2014 9:31 PM
Dear Sir, I have do Ashlesha bali pooja on 02nd Nov-2014, can we do this on that please advice sir?

Re: yes

vinjayvg@gmail.com 21 Oct 2014 7:41 PM
Dear Sir, In my previous mail i forgot to mention that is it possible to perform Ashlesha bali pooja & Maha Pooja during Champa Shashti? please advice sir?

Re: yes

antrixtravels@gmail.com 21 Oct 2014 6:16 PM
namaskar swamji I am from mumbai can you tell me is Sarpa Samskara done only on Birth Nakshatra or any available booking day from your offical Site .if booking done can it be postpone for some unavoidable reasons Swamji pl advice

Re: any available booking day you can do, you can postpone by sending email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or calling 08257281300

viji.lucky777@gmail.com 21 Oct 2014 4:09 PM
I want to send online kanike to subramanya swamy.. However i am not findint any option to transfer.. Kindly guide how to proceed

Re: You will not get prasada For online transfer, send eMO or DD to temple office

prasilla.k@GMAIL.COM 21 Oct 2014 3:11 PM
hi swami im ramani from chennai im 40 years old still i didt got married so what parihara should do for that please inform me.

Re: you can do prarthana at kukke temple

vinjayvg@gmail.com 20 Oct 2014 10:28 PM
Dear Sir, we would like to know whether Maha Pooja can be performed on Champa Shashti? During Prathana Temple priest told me to give 12 tender coconuts & Dhothi for Maha Puja, what time in the morning can i give these for the pooja? please advice?

Re: yes, 10.30AM

kavkrao@gmail.com 20 Oct 2014 8:41 PM
Dear Sir, this is Koteswararao. We would like to do samkalpam for santhanam in kukke subramanya temple. Not able to map existing sevas for this requirement. Can you please suggest the pooja for this requirement. Also on the corresponding pooja timing/details. Please do the needful

Re: You can do PRARTHANA (Prayer): i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

pradeepkumar.glb@gmail.com 20 Oct 2014 2:26 PM
Dear Sir, we have completed the ashlesha bali puja on 18th oct, but after puja we have been given coconut , do we need to keep in home or do we need to eat it ?

Re: eat it

rahul1jain@gmail.com 20 Oct 2014 12:53 PM
Hi - I have a booking for the puja on 28th and 29th - Due to unforeseen circumstances i need to cancel this? What is the procedure to claim the refund?

Re: not possible to cancel, you can postpone, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (this is not official website)

manoharvg@gmail.com 20 Oct 2014 11:48 AM
ಅನ್ನ ಸಂತರ್ಪಣೆ ಮಾಡುವ ಸ್ಥಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಕೆಲವು ಸಿಬ್ಬಂದಿಗಳ ಕಾರ್ಯ ವೈಖರಿಯು ಉತ್ತಮವಾಗಿರುವುದಿ‍ಲ್ಲ ಮತ್ತು ಭಕ್ತಾದಿಗಳ ಮನಸ್ಸಿಗೆ ನೋವುಂಡು ಮಾಡುವ ರೀತಿ ವ್ಯಂಗ್ಯವಾಗಿ ಮಾತನಾಡುತ್ತಾರೆ.

Re: ಆಡಳಿತ ಮಂಡಳಿ ಅಧ್ಯಕ್ಷರಾದ ಶ್ರೀ ಕೃಷ್ಣಪ್ರಸಾದ್(9448012221) ಇವರಿಗೆ ದೂರು ನೀಡಿ. (ಇದು ದೇವಳದ ಅಧಿಕೃತ ಜಾಲತಾಣವಲ್ಲ)

epramod9@gmail.com 19 Oct 2014 10:10 PM
Respected Swamiji / Sir, As Sarpa Samskara pooja is performed for two days. In these two days on which days can we do Aslesha Bali pooja & Nagaprahista. Request to provide in which order these three poojas to be performed. Request to provide on what timings these poojas performed at kukke temple 1) Aslesha Bali pooja 2) Nagaprahista. Request to provide details On this Date:10/11/2014 & 11/11/2014 can be above three poojas can be performed.

Re: naga prathiste included in sarapa samskara and it in on 2nd day. you can do aslesha bali on 1st day 1st batch(6.30AM) or 2nd day 2nd batch(9AM). nagaprathiste satrts at 10.30AM and finishes at 12.30PM.you can do on those days, booking required for sarpa samskara.

raviprakashraop@gmail.com 19 Oct 2014 1:49 PM
Respected sir, 1. My mother expired on 06.07.2014. Can I perform SARPA SAMSKARA and ASHLESHA BALI on 01.11.2014? 2. If not, when can I perform the above poojas?

Re: you can do ashlesha bali, do sarpa samskara after one year.

soumyagowda7709@gmail.com 18 Oct 2014 5:01 PM
Sir, My name is Mahesh, i hve booked for sarpasamskara pooja on 29th oct 2014, my receipt number is 173788.. Due to my exams am not able to cme to pooja.. so can u plz postpond the date on or after the 1st of Nov 2014..

himel.cnmc@gmail.com 18 Oct 2014 4:43 PM
Respectecd Swamiji, I am a 31 year old man from west bengal. I have kalsarpayoga in my horoscope. My questions are 1) Which PUJA I have to perform? Whether it is "ASLESHA BALI" OR "NAGA PRATISTHA" OR BOTH? 2) I want to perform the puja on 23rd DECEMBER TUESDAY. According to your festival chart on 22ND DECEMBER (MONDAY) there is CHANDRAMANDALA UTSHAVA (PADYA) & on 24TH DECEMBER (WEDNESDAY) there is HUVINA THERU UTHSAVA (THADIGE). MY QUESTION IS WHETHER I CAN PERFORM MY PUJA ON TUESDAY IN BETWEEN? 3) IS THERE ANY ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED FOR PUJAS FOR KALSARPADOSHA? 4) Nobody is picking up the phone at the numbers even mentioned in the official website. When i can get them over phone? (THE NUMBERS ARE SAME IN THIS WEBSITE TOO). I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU KINDLY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

Re: 1. depends upon your horoscope. 2. you can do 22nd, 23rd or 24th. 3. no booking system for ashlesha bali and nagaprathiste.

jagdevarali@gmail.com 17 Oct 2014 4:07 PM
We want to do the Sarpa Samskaram pooja on 2/11/2014. Is it possible for thithi panchang and how we send the money ad what is total amount because we live in the Gulbarga City we need 20 hours journey.

rajani.vemula@gmail.com 16 Oct 2014 8:38 PM
We have booked Sarpa Samskaram on 15th Nov 2014. However after booking we have come to know that there is Astami on that day till 10:02 morning. Will the puja be conducted on that day as I have seen in your website to avoid puja on Astami date. Kindly advise

Re: only on janmastami day

venky06in@gmail.com 16 Oct 2014 4:51 PM
all the mentioned numbers are not working, pls update your numbers Since devotees will be trying to reach rust office numbers.

Re: all No.s are correct. (this is not official website)

yashavanth.yadav@gmail.com 16 Oct 2014 1:09 PM
Dear Sir, I am trying to book Sarpa Samskara pooja through online. But the webpage link http://seva.kukke.org/ is not working. Could you please provide me the correct link to the same. Thanks, Yashwanth

Re: eseva.kukke.org

vijdheer@gmail.com 16 Oct 2014 11:50 AM
Dear Sir, we are going to visit Kukke Subrahmanya temple between 24th Oct- 28th Oct and want to perform Palanquin Utsava with Deeparadhana seva hence request you to confirm if this seva will be available during this period i..e 24th Oct- 28th Oct and whether any advance booking is required Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated Thanks Vijay

Re: you can do on that day, no booking system

seshapadmaja4@gmail.com 16 Oct 2014 5:09 AM
should husband and wife sit together for sarpasamskara puja?can husband alone perform puja

Re: alone can perform (better to do together)

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics