Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
natrajsrtmk@gmail.com 31 Jul 2014 9:19 PM
Dear Dir, Which is the pooja for santhana bhagya? is there any advance booking for it Pls Comment

Re: it depends upon your horoscope

mramesh540@gmail.com 31 Jul 2014 8:19 PM
Hi Sir, Please let us know the Dress code (Gents & Ladies) for Sarpa Samskara Pooja

Re: dhoti&shalya /sari/chudidar

kumar2011@yahoo.com 31 Jul 2014 8:13 PM
Dear Sir, Namaskaar, My friend want to visit Kukke & take Darshanam - He is visiting Alone. Meanwhile, his wife is pregnant and she is in her 9th month now. Pls advise he can take the Darshanam now visiting alone? Can he offer Pujas over there? Thanks in advance

Re: as per hindu belief husband can visit temple up to 7th month only

chennamokkala@gmail.com 31 Jul 2014 7:59 PM
what is the duration of 'prarthana pooja'?

Re: PRARTHANA (Prayer): i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

santoshgbhokare@gmail.com 31 Jul 2014 7:53 PM
we have booked for sarpasanskar pooja on 14th aug 2014 and I wanted to confirm whether is it Ok if we come on 14th morning around 5 a.m or should we be present there on 13th evening only.

Re: reach before 7.30AM on 14th

chennamokkala@gmail.com 31 Jul 2014 7:12 PM
I have sarpa kala dosham, So need to do perform pooja for that. What seva/pooja I need to perform?

Re: it depends on your horoscope, contact your astrologer

aditipoyarekar14@gmail.com 31 Jul 2014 4:06 PM
hello sir, muze swapna may sarpa dikhai dete hai. meri shadi hone se pahile kalsarp ki pooja ki thi par shadi ke bad hum dono huband wife me zagade hote hai.aur paisa bhi tikata nahi hai is ke liye upay bataia my DOB-16/10/1983 place-mumbai time-2.15 pm

Re: contact your astrologer

vishwanath@aircontrolengineers.com 31 Jul 2014 3:20 PM
wanted 2 tickets for ASHLESH BALI POOJA on 24.08.2014

Re: no booking system, get the ticket before 9 AM at seva counter

mahalakshmi.krishnamurthy@gmail.com 31 Jul 2014 10:28 AM
Dear Sir, Our Astrologer has suggested to do sarpa dosha pooja or aslesha pooja?? but no Bali should be performed for my brother who is un married? Did he mean the Asleesha udyapana? Can we do it on Aug 15th, 16th 2014? Does this need any advanced booking. Thanks & regards, Mahalakshmi Ganesh

Re: you can do ashlesha bali seva, no booking

pudur@yahoo.com 31 Jul 2014 10:28 AM
Dear Sir, I'm USA. I came to the temple two years ago for performaing pooja for kaala sarpa dosa. I prayed to Subharamanya when i wife was admitted in the hospital due to some infection in the throrat two months ago, I prayed that i will come and perform pooja when she is cured. She was cured. I want to perform Maha Rajhotsava ( 22000 Rs) during december between 21st and 1st. What days are good and available? Can you also tell us what should we bring for the maha Rajhotsava? We also need a accommadation ( NRI) in AC hotel room for 6 people.. Thanks! Ramaswmay Pudur

Re: maharathostava is performed only once in a year (margashira shudda shasti day)this year it is on 27th Nov.

chinu18_gowda@yahoo.co.in 30 Jul 2014 6:41 PM
Hi, I have been advised to do the nagadosha puja i.e for Kuja Dosha, I am confused if its the same as Sarpa samskara or it is some other puja that we have to do. Please respond as we have been advised to this at the earliest.

Re: it depends upon your horoscope, ask your astrologer

rajesh.g227@gmail.com 30 Jul 2014 5:50 PM
i need to come to temple for ashlesha bali puja.please guide me my number : 7702000109

Re: Ashesha bali : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

mandal81@gmail.com 30 Jul 2014 3:40 PM
We have a puja for kalsarpa dosha on 13th n 14th august. Just wanted to know what rituals we have to follow before puja and what we should avoid before puja

Re: no restrictions

vhebballi@gmail.com 29 Jul 2014 8:17 PM
Dear sir, Last week we visited kukke shree subrahmanya temple.After doing prarthna seva,swamji told us to do shasti vrata. Sir I would like to know ,what is the procedure ( how and when ) to perform shasti vratam . Thank you

Re: contact Ravishankar @ 9448844019 (8PM to 10PM)

damodaran786@gmail.com 29 Jul 2014 7:50 PM
Dear sir/madam, me Damodaran S from mysore, last 2months im in Udupi district, working in pvt company, from last too many years i was getting dreams about "Sarpas". please suggest me which pooja can i do. because last 2 months i was saw too many sarpas are crossing me, but today @ 5.30pm My two wheeler ran over it, but the GOD Sarpa was safe.....but i was done wrong.., pls help me sir, i really believe in GOD. im married & two Doughters (9 & 2 years old)...

Re: do prarthana @ kukke temple

Bharati.bangera@gmail.com 29 Jul 2014 12:39 AM
Hello sir. Just wanted to confirm if there are any particular dates for getting the ashlesha bali Pooja done. I have to do it in my daughters name.thanks

Re: not performed only on fasting days like ekadashi, janmastami, shivarathri, grahana(eclipse) days etc

sudhi1310@gmail.com 28 Jul 2014 10:03 PM
SARPA SAMSKARA : This is Prahalada Rao, #12, SBI STAFF COLONY, 2ND CROSS, BASAVESHWARANAGAR, BANGALORE-560079, DD NO :059024,Date : 03/07/2014,KARNATAKA BANK, we spoke with the Temple Authorities they said your POOJA DATE FOR SARPA SAMSKARA IS ON 11TH AUG 2014, BUT WE DID NOT GET ANY CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM YOUR SIDE. PLEASE CONFIRM THE SAME ASAP, AS WE HAVE BOOKED THE RAILWAY TICKETS ...

Re: no need to have the receipt, you will get receipt at temple office by showing your id proof. (this is not official website)

shilpake@hotmail.com 28 Jul 2014 8:49 PM
hi sir, we are planning to book for sarpasamskarra pooja, we are about 9 families. all the families wanted the pooja on the same day, please let me now can it be possible to do pooja for all the families on the same day.

Re: senior most of family member can do this. ( 9 families are from same grandfather, then you can do one seva, otherwise do different sevas. contact ravishankar @ 9448844019)

liv4rluv@gmail.com 28 Jul 2014 4:18 PM
Dear Sir.,I am un-married.,i want to know.,which pooja i have to perform in Kukke Shri Subramanya temple for my marriage..?? please help me with this..!!

Re: prarthana

yadavakaran@gmail.com 28 Jul 2014 2:15 PM
I have booked for Sarpasamskara pooja on 31st July 2014 via online. Our train from Bangalore to Subramanya will reach at 5.00 AM. Whether we will be provided for Lodge for 5 persons from morning 5.00 AM on 31-July-2014 ? Our return journey will on 1-Aug-2014 at 10.00 PM. Whether we can stay in temple lodge till 10.00 PM.? Apart from ID proof and booking confirmation of Sarpasamskara pooja. Anything else needed?

Re: 1.yes, 2.yes, 3.no

deepika.mally@axisbank.com 28 Jul 2014 1:14 PM
Sir/Madam, Can you please guide how to book Night Mahapooja through e-seva.

Re: booking is only for sarpasamskara

koreshiva99@gmail.com 27 Jul 2014 9:12 PM
Sir, I trying to book e-seva through online. but, i am not able to select date.Please help me to book.

Re: working properly

bhushan.dsn@gmail.com 27 Jul 2014 12:57 PM
My name is D.S. Nagabhushan from Bangalore. I have booked on 3rd Sep, 2014 for Sarpasamskara. When I was in the process of making online payment procedure, the internet got cut, but I got a message from my bank Axis Bank that Payment of Rs. 2575 is debitted on Kukke Shree Subr_EBS/SBIPG account. The Ref. No. is KKSV4495. Please confirm the payment and booking. My cell No. 09845363927.

Re: it may be confirmed, contact temple office(eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com), this is not official website

m.rajendraperj@gmail.com 27 Jul 2014 9:18 AM
hi,for sarpa samskara i wanna book early or i can come there and get the ticket at same day.

Re: better to book and come

subba652000@yahoo.co.in 26 Jul 2014 9:39 AM
I want to perform Ratotsava (small) with family in Feb 3rd week until Mar 1st week in 2015 any date. Kindly let me know the date and also how to make payment in advance, pls let me know Subba Rao Bangalore

Re: you can do on 23-02-2015,MONDAY or 11-03-2015,WEDNESDAY. no booking required, get the ticket before 10.30AM on same day

poornimas@gmail.com 25 Jul 2014 4:50 PM
Hi, Can you please tell me how many days prior, we need to book for Sarpa Samskara Pooja.

Re: www.eseva.kukke.org

sureshl63@yahoo.com 25 Jul 2014 2:31 PM
hi,mynameis;sureshkumarlingampalli,mye-mailid;sureshl63@yahoo.com mystate;andhrapradesh,india,westgodavaridistrict,kaikaramvillage;534416,ohmsaravanabhavalordsubramanyaswamygivinggoodblessingsmyfamilymembersmysistermarraigethisyeariamaskinglordsubramanyaswamyblessings!iamaskingmyopinonvisitbangalore,karanatakastatekukketemplelordsaravanabhava,vallidevasenasubramanyaswamygodgivingblessingsmyfamily!thankyou;sureshkumarlingampalli,mymobilenumber;+919553307909,+919553567907

jayanthegde1982@gmail.com 25 Jul 2014 1:15 PM
I want to send cheque for various seva. In whose favour I have to write the cheque. will the temple send back the prasadam? PLease let me know is i required to visit the temple to get the prasadam?

Re: KSS Temple, you will get prasada by post

aravindpunna@gmail.com 23 Jul 2014 12:14 PM
Dear sir, i would like to perform Sarpa Samskara Puja can i come directly pl i am non brahmin its very urgent for me pl help me do this puja by july ending

Re: this is not official website

vhebballi@gmail.com 23 Jul 2014 9:15 AM
Sir, I would like to know pooja timings (staring and close ) for Naga prathista. Thank you

Re: NAGAPRATHISHTA: No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. report for Sankalpa by a Purohita in the Sankalpa Mandira (outer quadrangle) of the temple. iv) Undertake Pradakshina and witness Poornahuthi of NAGAPRATHISHTA HOMA around 10-30 a.m. v) Participate in the Nagaprathishta ceremony by the Archaka after MAHA POOJA around 12-00PM at the Nagaprathishta Mantapa in the outer quadrangle. vi) Receive the Nagaprathista Prasada.

aroraa.prem@gmail.com 22 Jul 2014 7:16 PM
i have nagadosha in my horoscope therefore which pooja do you suggest..please advise.

Re: it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer

raviaucse@gmail.com 22 Jul 2014 4:25 PM
Dear Sir, Many Thanks for reply. So we can come directly on that day to perform ashlesha bali pooja.!! Please reply sir. So that I will make arrangements to come over there. Many Thanks, Ravi

Re: you can come directly on that day to perform ashlesha bali pooja

raviaucse@gmail.com 22 Jul 2014 3:45 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do Ashlesha Bhali Pooja. But I could not able to Book in Online for Ashlesha Pooja.Could you please tell me the procedure to book this . Many Thanks in Advance Ravikumar Killi

Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali

satya.sreeram@gmail.com 22 Jul 2014 9:19 AM
Dear sir/ madam. My name is S.Satyanarayana from Tirupati(lord balaji) I came to know I have sarpadosam. Nagaprathiste . from astrology. now planing to do the pooja for the above dosam. For this I can try book on line but it not fetured in e-seva for this pooja and any specific date please let know about this. Thanks n regards. S.Satyanarayana, Tirupati.

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple, Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. The registered devotees will be informed the date of the commencement of seva. You can also book at https://eseva.kukke.org

sbharsha@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 8:56 PM
Dear sir, I have booked the pooja on 23rd and 24th. I will be coming to kukke on 22nd evening. Till what time I can come to and get the accommodation 10:00 PM is fine or any time limit ? Thanks You.

Re: up to 11PM

naveensirivolu23@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 5:05 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Planning to visit the Temple on August 2nd, Can temple Lodges are allow to stay Single Persons for 2 Days.. Thank you..!

Re: no

eshwar.gowda81@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 3:24 PM
Dear sir/ madam. My name is DK ESHWARA from Bangalore I came to know I have sarpadosam. Nagaprathiste and aslesabali. from astrology. now planing to conduct pooja for the above dosam. For this I can book on line for this pooja and specific date please let know about this. Thanks n regards. Eshwar. Bangalore.

Re: no booking for ashlesha bali, nagaprathiste is included in sarpa samskara, visit www.eseva.kukke.org

mallikharjunaraop@bel.co.in 21 Jul 2014 1:44 PM
Dear Sir,Namaskaram! iam planning to come tommorrow. can you please give information about climate.i heard heavy rain fall is there.

Re: heavy rain is common here

avelmuruganmca@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 12:56 PM
Dear Sir, Namaskaram! I sent EMOs for Sarpa Samskara puja on 02 May 2014. I had asked for the dates in subsequent weeks. But, till now, I didn't get any SMS or receipt from you regarding the confirmation of pooja dates. I need to do this puja as soon as possible. I called to the phone numbers provided in your site, but no response. Also, I have sent an email. Its almost 2 1/2 months since I sent the EMOs. When will I get the dates for Puja??? I sent EMos for 2 persons. The details are: Names: Velmurugan A and Saravanakumar K Address: S/O. Mr. Ammaiyappan, No: 72, CRR puram, L&T Colony, First main road, Manappakkam, Chennai - 600116 Contact no: +91 9976918873 EMO Numbers: 106027140502004137 and 106027140502004138, dated 02/05/2014

Re: your emo received at temple, send mail with choice date (after aug20) and your contact no. to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com, this is not official website

sgjagadeesan@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 11:51 AM
Sir, we have booked for 'sarpasamskarra' seva on 14.8.14. When and where should we report? Can we report on 13.8.14 morning and occupy temple accommodation?

Re: you will get accommodation from 13th evening at ashlesha lodge and report at seva counter before 8AM on 14th

mysoul.jaya@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 11:10 AM
Dear Sir,My name is Jayadeva from Bangalore. I came to know I have Sarpadosham from Astrologer now planning to conduct pooja for the same. Can I book online for this pooja for specific date???????

Re: www.eseva.kukke.org

tejas7311@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 11:05 AM
Dear Sir / Madam I want make Nagaprathishte & sarpasamskara how mauch i have to pay,to whom name i have to pay,can i get my preferred date please let me know

avelmuruganmca@gmail.com 20 Jul 2014 1:45 PM

Re: without DD no. or your name and address i cant help you!

roopa.hg1987@gmail.com 18 Jul 2014 12:48 PM
dear sir, this is roopa from mysore. i have sent a DD for SARPA SAMSKARA POOJA. Today i.ve received a msg from ur side. can i excpect any pooja reciept from your side? please inform to me this is very help full to us. thanking you roopa

Re: you will get receipt by post with in 10days, if not received, you can show your sms and get duplicate receipt at counter

s.shobha1988@gmail.com 18 Jul 2014 11:26 AM
sunday 20/07/2014 ashlesha bali pooja will be there please reply.

Re: YES

prku4699@gmail.com 18 Jul 2014 9:28 AM
we have book for sarpa Samskara pooja on 27 july and want to attend it but the climate looks like its having heavy rain and will be as per the forecast also, word on TV was its been closed and cannot move to visit the temple. please let me now whether the temple is open to all. and roads are ok to come to temple

Re: nothing special happened here, normal weather here, please ask this question with that TV reporter

vhebballi@gmail.com 17 Jul 2014 11:03 PM
Sir,We are coming to kukke on 27 Jul on evening and leaving kukke next day afternoon. WE were confused with which pooja to do for santhana (to get child). I would request you to suggest us correct pooja (like Ashlesha bali or Naga Prathisa or sarpa samkara).Thank you

Re: do prarthana

sunilmurali_2000@yahoo.com 17 Jul 2014 1:46 PM
Dear Sir, I want to Make some online offering to the temple. How can i do it.

Re: no online offering system, send DD or MO

jagadeesh08@hotmail.com 17 Jul 2014 12:48 PM
Hello Sir,I am jagadeesh kumar.I booked a seva for sarpa Samskara on 11.08.2014.I would like to Know about the accommodation process that any possibility by the temple Devastanam are private lodges.If Possibilty by through Devastanam how can i book the room by online. Please, confirm.

Re: you will get room at ashlesha lodge(with payment)no booking required

galgaliirish@gmail.com 17 Jul 2014 11:46 AM
i want come to kukee on 19.07.2014 i want know about rain shall i come o not

Re: normal rain

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics