Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
nshivakumara@yahoo.com 22 May 2015 10:18 AM
swamiji.can we book online for ashlesha bali poooja and nagaprathishta poojas

Re: for ashlesha bali and nagaprathishta no booking system in kukke temple

pgmohanrao@gmail.com 22 May 2015 9:11 AM
Sir, I am not able to confirm about my accomodation booking. Which number should I call. Calls are not attended on both these numbers: 281423 and 281224

Re: kukketemple.com is not official website, you can check in www.kukke.org

reddymns@yahoo.co.in 21 May 2015 10:31 PM
Guruji For One Family We Need To Perfoerm 2 Persons To Do The Sarpadosa Pooja .Individual Ticket should Be Booked? MNS REDDY Bangalore

Re: one seva/pooja is enough

nilesh.at2004@gmail.com 21 May 2015 5:37 PM
Guru Jee, I am Nilesh Kumar from Bangalore. I have sarpa dosha in my kundli. Which pooja i have to perform to remove sarpa dosha? Is it necessary to do the pooja with wife?

Re: There are different types of sevas for sarpa dosha, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

anantharamgm@gmail.com 21 May 2015 5:08 PM
Dear sir, I have booked the Sarpa Samskara Seva pooje on 13th April 2015 My receipt No. KKSV28056. How to downloand the Receipts please help me Regards, Anantha Ramu

Re: copy is sent to your email id

pradeepw30@gmail.com 21 May 2015 1:46 PM
We are going to visit on 23 and 24th of May 2015 to kukke temple. Can we perform Ashlesha bali on those days? If not, is it possible to take only Darshan in the temple?

Re: you can perform Ashlesha bali on those days

gvlvijaysrikanth@gmail.com 21 May 2015 12:29 PM
Hi, Can we visit other temples like Dharmasthala and Udipi after performing Sarpasamskara at Kukke.

Re: You can visit any temple or go anywhere before or after sarpa samskara seva

dlsrinivas@gmail.com 21 May 2015 11:33 AM
Namasthe Guruji..This is D L Srinivas from Hyderabad,,We are planning to attend asleshabali pooja on 01 june 2015..Can u tell on that day pooja will be performed..My purohitha sujjested to do pooja at kukke temple with Rs 400..and other suggested to do puja at Subramanya mutt..can u suggeste which one is best..

Re: you can do on that day in temple or mutt

krishna.sambari@hotmail.com 20 May 2015 9:50 PM
Hello Sir/Madam This is krishna, We are from hydrerabad, we are planning for Ashlesha and Sarpa Hathyadosha pooja, and pooja details. My Pujari told to individuals (not with groups) alone this pooja, is possible . how much its charges

Re: inividual pooja available in subrahmanya mutt (not in kukke temple), you can book at www.setmytour.com (Rs 4500 for sarpa samskara and Rs 6000 for ashlesha bali)

adapamone1@gmail.com 20 May 2015 8:46 PM
guru ji we are from hyderabad, & we wont to sarpasanskara seva at the temple by our sister,so plan to came there on june 18,19,or 20 please tell us these days are good for the seva

Re: you can do on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days

lavanyasrinivas1990@gmail.com 20 May 2015 5:47 PM
Sir Namma papu name li Puje madisabeku

gautham.konuri@gmail.com 20 May 2015 12:32 AM
Is there any pooja that can be done for childless couple?

Re: it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

sharmisdey@gmail.com 19 May 2015 12:11 PM
Hello Sir\Madam, Iam coming from Bangalore to kukke on 23rd may 2015 evening after darshan of Dharmasthala. Iam coming to perform Aslesha Bali pooja on sunday 24th May 2015. Please confirm 24th may 2015 is aslesha nakshtra day.and can I also get booking in aslesha guest house since I have my old father 70 yr old coming along with me.

Re: 24th is ashlesha nakshathra day, For booking rooms at temple lodges call 08257281265 or send a letter to temple office (kukketemple.com is not official website)

raajeeva.1989@gmail.com 18 May 2015 8:27 PM
I want to know about Prarthana Seva?I have some 5 wishes[can i put specific detailed desire,w.r.t to job and marriage..etc] can put that in paper and give it to priest so that they will write the seva and give it back to me?so that i can do it once my wish is fulfilled.

Re: PRARTHANA (Prayer): i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

relyonvamshi@gmail.com 18 May 2015 5:51 PM
Dear Sir, Please inform to which mail id we need to send mail for booking Room @ Ashlesha Guesthouse.

Re: eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com

ram@gmail.com 18 May 2015 3:21 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, I have made a online booking for nagaprathistha and sarpasamskara on 5th June KKSV30421 . I am from Bangalore. I am yet to book the train/bus ticket. Can you please confirm which will be the right time to book the upcoming and return ticket for hassle free completion of Seva and other dependent poojas. Can I book the ticket on 4th June night and come directly to temple at 08:00 AM on 5th June and return ticket on 6th June Afternoon. Since I have booked the seva ticket online little confused. Appreciate your assistance for booking the ticket and any other procedure for my case.

Re: reach kukke before 8AM on 5th and you can leave after 2PM on 6th

Arjunajosh112@hotmail.com 18 May 2015 1:25 AM
Guru ji. Are men allowed to wear Kurta or shawl in kal sarpyok puja

Re: yes

Pallavi@gmail.com 18 May 2015 12:53 AM
Hi sir/madam,we are visiting the temple this week. Wanted to know as men are not allowed to wear shirt banyan. Can they wear a stole or a shawl. Also what bottoms are to be worn-pajama or lungi.

Re: men are not allowed to wear shirt banyan, no other restrictions

rampalnati14@gmail.com 16 May 2015 12:46 PM
I have booked a seva for Sarpasamskara on 24th &25th May 2015. should i book accomodation or can i get coming to kukke. please suggest as i have kids with me.

Re: Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment(Rs200 per day). No booking required.

nithyavi@rediffmail.com 15 May 2015 7:38 PM
sir, as I am not sure of leave on one particular date can I book for sarpa sanskara pooja on two days and perform it on any one convinient day while cancelling second ticket or foregoing that as donation to temple? can my mother seperately pay for and perform nagapratista on second day of sarpa sanskara pooja ? Also sir, can I visit udupi sri krisna temple after performing this pooja or do i have to return home directly. I am from andhra so I want to visit udupi and sringeri also. Can you please tell me about frequency of buses from kukke town to udupi/mangalore. thanks nithin

Re: you can not cancel, it is foregoing that as donation to temple, no need to separate nagaprathiste by mother, You can visit any temple or go anywhere before or after sarpa samskara seva, you will get bus to mangalore in every 30mins, and from magalore to udupi you will get with in 5 mins

amitcsr@gmail.com 15 May 2015 5:23 PM
astrologer has asked me to perform KALA SARPA DOSHA Parihara at Kukke.Can you tell me what pooja I need to do and can you brief me about the pooja?

Re: There are different types of sevas for kala sarpa dosha, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

harshabec@gmail.com 15 May 2015 4:23 PM
sir, i want to visit kukke on May 25th monday, for Ashlesha Bali. can u please tell me is it possible to do on the day mentioned above. and how to book ticket for ashlesha bali pooja,? and can i book after coming there? and fare for ticket?

Re: Ashesha bali No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

prudhviraju.srivatsavaya@gmail.com 15 May 2015 10:59 AM
We are traveling from hyderabad for ashlesha balli pooja. We will reaching there by 20/7/2015 at 5:00 am. Please let us know at what time the ticket counter will be open to buy ticket for ashlesha balli pooja and is there any charges for purohitha other than ticket cost.

vinayvinny3@gmail.com 14 May 2015 5:55 PM
What to carry from home to perform sarpa sanskara pooja and ashlesha bali at kukke subramanya temple.

Re: nothing to carry, 4 members of family can attend in one ticket

meghana.shekar2000@gmail.com 14 May 2015 10:00 AM
Hi Sir, my husband and I wanted to get sarpa samskara and ashlesha bali on June 20th & 21st respectively. Since the dates are not available, we wanted to postpone pooja to July 17th & 18th or August 13th & 14th. Unfortunately both these dates fall in ashaada maasam. We wanted to know if it'll be auspicious enough to do pooja on one of these months or do we wait for ashaada maasa to get over.

Re: you can do on ashaada masa aslo

chandu.maddali@gmail.com 13 May 2015 8:38 AM
please tell me meaning of aslesha bali pooja and aslesha sahayana pooja

Re: contact your astrologer

roshankumark@yahoo.com 12 May 2015 9:58 PM
I have been told by astrologers as well in naga darshana I have to perform sarpa sanskara and naga prathishta and ashlesha bali in kukke , I have seen online 16th and 17 th may available in subramanya mutt can I sit alone and do these pooja since my family is far off , mother is in udupi she cant walk

Re: yes

raki_m4you@yahoo.com 12 May 2015 9:10 PM
Me&my husband want to do aslesha bali on day1 & naga prathista on day2. Do we need to purchase tickets for both of us seperately or one ticket for both of us for each seva? Can we perform both sevas on 1day what are the seva timings for both? Kindly let me knw

Re: one ticket is enough for a family, you can do on 1 day, ashleshabali before 9AM and nagaprathiste starts at 10.30AM

gautami.reddy9@gmail.com 12 May 2015 8:57 PM
Sir we want to go for a 3day trip in June (21 22 23) 2015. Can we perform aslesha bali on 21st & sarpa samskara along with naga pratista Pooja on 22nd&23rd? Is there any specific order for these 3sevas?kindly let me knw.

Re: you can do, no specific order

vedaparappa87@gmail.com 12 May 2015 6:03 PM
Sir, My son has UPSC (IAS ) interview on 20-05-2015 wednesday at Delhi . Which e-Seva can be perfomed in his name ? Pl sugest .

Re: no such facility

vedaparappa87@gmail.com 12 May 2015 5:00 PM
all sevas of temple may be included in e-sevas list as is followed at Sri Chamundeswari Temple ,Mysore.

vijethashetty6@gmail.com 12 May 2015 3:39 PM
What all do's and donts of ashleshabali pooja?i mean before how many days of pooja one should be in vegetarian diet

Re: no such restrictions

mahatisumant@yahoo.co.in 12 May 2015 9:47 AM
I want to book sarpa sanskara pooja for my daughtef mahati pls.give me an suitable date urgently

drajraj81@gmail.com 11 May 2015 8:52 PM
I have booked a seva for Sarpasamskara on 21th May 2015 i will be arriving at 20th evening. should i book accomodation or can i get coming to kukke. please suggest as i have kids with me.

krshnprsd.d@gmail.com 10 May 2015 7:13 PM
Hi, One of my friend suggested to visit Kukke temple for delay in my sister marriage. There is no sarpa dosha in my sister horoscope. What pooja need to be done. Please advice. Can I come and do the pooja on behalf of my sister? Thanks in advance.

Re: you can do prarthana

reddy.surendranath@gmail.com 10 May 2015 2:32 PM
Sir, My name is Devendra and we have booked 2 pujas for Sarpasamskara for 28th May 2015 and booking bumbers are Kksv29065 and kksv29066. On 4th may i got call from temple saying there were no pujas performed on 28th May and it can be postponed to some other day. I still didnt get any email/sms confirmation on Cancellation. Tried out reaching temple staff and unsuccessful. Can you pls help me by letting me know that my puja will go as per booking or it will rescheduled? If so do i get any confirmation? If its cancelled my money will be depositted to my account? Thanks Devendra

Re: you can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

chandu.maddali@gmail.com 10 May 2015 9:45 AM
sir please mention aslesha star pooja for my brother marriage purpose.which days it will perform and which time is good

Re: no such seva in kukke temple

maddalisubbu@gmail.com 10 May 2015 9:41 AM
we want to attend aslesha star pooja for my brother marriage purpose.this pooja in done by all 365 days or some days.please mention me which time and date it is good.we will attend on that day

Re: no such seva in kukke temple

vsowmya505@gmail.com 09 May 2015 3:04 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, Could you please let me know the dress code for sarpasamskara pooja as we have booked on 30th may 2015.Also help me in booking a brahmin for this pooja as we are non-brahmins.I'm in need of timmings also. Kndly do the neeedful

Re: no restrictions, but should remove the shirt and banian, no need to book a brahmin. i) Seva devotees after bath in the holy Kumaradhara and Darshana of Lord Subramanya should report at 8.30AM on the booked date at Sarpa Samskara Hall, Adi Suramanya in the venue reserved for them (for online tickets, get the receipt again at sarpa samskara counter before 8.30AM) ii) Follow the instruction given by the Purohita regarding rituals. iii) Partake forenoon PRASADA at 12-00 noon and evening Tiffin at 6-00p.m. in the Adi Subrahmanya Hall, Night meals are forbidden. iv) Food and Tiffin arrangements are limited to 4 people per Seva. v) Next day morning after bath report at the very same venue at 5.30AM and have Tiffin at 7.30AM in the Adi Subrahmanya Dining Hall. vi) Report at NAGAPRATHISHTA Mantapa in the outer quadrangle of the Main Temple after Pradakshina. Soon after midday MAHAPOOJA the Archaka concerned will conduct Nagaprathista, Partake PRASADAM.(around 12.30PM) vii) Seva fee of Rs.2,500-00 is inclusive of Dana Dakshina to Purohitha, KriyaKarthru, Brahmacharis and Godana. Hence if anybody insists or demands for extra payment complaint can be lodged at the temple office. ix) Temple entry if forbidden on the first day of the seva. x) Avoid unofficial advice. Temple administration is not responsible if devotees land in trouble by misinformation/disinformation. xi) For any clarification contact Temple Office only.

gaurishirodkar86@gmail.com 09 May 2015 12:04 PM
Hello sir; we have booked for sarpa samskara Pooja on 22 and 23 may so at what time we should reach to the temple and please let me know if there is any dress coat to wear for the Pooja since my parents are doing it please let me know. Thx

Re: before 8AM on 22nd at sarpa samskara counter, no restrictions, but should remove the shirt and banian

anupremsunder@rediffmail.com 09 May 2015 8:31 AM
Hello Sir, Is it compulsory to book for sarpa samskara? Do we have an option of directly visiting the temple and make a spot booking?

Re: you may get the chance, but better to book and come

rameshasv9@gmail.com 08 May 2015 3:18 PM
how to register through on line for sarpa samskara / ashlesha bali please inform me and date and contact person

Re: No booking for ashlesha bali, For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org room rent strts from Rs 75.00 and upto Rs400.00

bhagyalakshmir3045@yahoo.in 08 May 2015 12:46 PM
sir, we have give some donation. kindly inform that which name we have to take the DD Bhagyalakshmi

Re: send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265 (you will not get receipt and prasada for online transfers)

chaitanyakumar.abburi@yahoo.com 08 May 2015 10:09 AM
one question can I perform Ashlesha bali & naga prathista? Note:- my parents are alive.

Re: yes

nandhinikr@gmail.com 06 May 2015 12:10 PM
Sir as per astro I have to perform sarpa samskaram., my age is 20 and my parents live in chennai. My sister booked sarpasamskaram on 1st june shall i come with my elder sister family and perform it.

Re: yes

bhadra.kamsali@gmail.com 06 May 2015 10:03 AM
hi sir, we want to do ashlesha bhali pooja on 24nd may 2015, i want to know how to book online

Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali

sonysuba@gmail.com 06 May 2015 9:52 AM
Sir,Your staff is not lifting the call.Please respond to the call.i want to know about Sarpasamskara & how much is the accomodation fee for 9 members .

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org room rent strts from Rs 75.00 and upto Rs400.00

sonysuba@gmail.com 06 May 2015 9:41 AM
Sir,Your staff is not lifting the call.Please respond to the call.i want to know how much is the accomodation fee.

Re: www.kukketemple.com is not official website

shashimandya@hotmail.com 06 May 2015 12:41 AM
I would like to mail check for donation can you please let me know whom should the check payable to and also the mailing address

pragathi15@yahoo.com 05 May 2015 8:05 PM
Sarpasamskar on day one starts at 8:30am and ends at 10am is it true and also the second day it starts at 5:45 and ends at 7am and followed by nagaprathishta at 10:30 please advise

Re: correct

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics