Comments / Forum

Admin

View  Comments
1)  chinna.anantpur@gmail.com 24 Feb 2017 1:02 PM
Also provide the dates for april - 2017 month.
2)  chinna.anantpur@gmail.com 24 Feb 2017 1:00 PM
My friend is muslim & need to make sarpasanskara on APRIL month do you suggest us to how to make this ritual for other regions ?
3)  m.sureshgowda20@gmail.com 23 Feb 2017 8:32 PM
My birth date 20-08-1971. Some says to do naga dosha and some says no. Doi have naga dosha. Can i it for april 30th 2017. My nakshatra is asslesha, and karka rasi. Married and i have one girl child. My age 45 years.
4)  kavkrao@yahoo.co.in 23 Feb 2017 5:44 PM
I am planning to do bandi utsav on April 16th (friday). Can you please suggest whether the seva can be performed on this date? Also, please suggest the timings on this seva like what time seva will start, ticket booking starts? This is to plan how early we need to reach kukke/temple in the morning. Please do the needful.
5)  Sameer_mn@inditimes.com 23 Feb 2017 12:08 PM
Namaskara, is ashlesha bali and naga pratishthe performed on 28th february?
6)  kavkrao@yahoo.co.in 23 Feb 2017 8:46 AM
Hi, I have been suggested to do "Shasti Vratha" as part of Samkalpa/prayer performed in kukke temple around 3 yrs back. I am planning to do this in the month of April. Can you please provide more details on "Shasti Vratha"?
7)  kavkrao@yahoo.co.in 23 Feb 2017 8:39 AM
8)  harsha.makam@gmail.com 22 Feb 2017 7:35 PM
Is Aslesha bali pooja performed on 25th Feb?
Re: you can do ashlesha bali on 25th

9)  RATHNAKARCH@YAHOO.CO.IN 21 Feb 2017 11:39 PM
dear sir iam rathnakarrao from andhrapradesh sir i want perform sarpasamsakara puja at kukke but i have ONE DOUT IF PARENTS ARE ALIVE its not performed is it right and one more thing i heard somewere 3 days before holy festival this not performed is it correct and exactly when ashlesha nakshatra in the month of march and if not sarpasamsakara puja not possible can i perform ashlesha bhali puja and nagaprathishta and sankalpa in the same day
Re: parents should do sarpa samskara, you can do sarpasamskara if it is availble (any day) 10.3.17 is ashlesha day, you can do nagaprthista and ashlesha bali on same day

10)  esl.anand@gmail.com 21 Feb 2017 1:08 PM
Dear Sir, With Ref. to your answer to esl.anand@gmail.com yesterday. I further clarify my doubt that my father is unable to attend for the puja due health reasons(heart problem). So can me and my wife can attend for puja and priest can perform puja on behalf my father.
Re: yes, possible

11)  srikan1685@gmail.com 21 Feb 2017 9:54 AM
I want to perform this Pooja for marriage purpose. My marriage is getting delayed for unknown reasons. Please let me know how to perform kalasarpa Pooja & abhisheka. Also let me know how to come from Bangalore. Any Train or bus conveyance to reach temple
Re: you can do ashlesha bali (kalasarpa pooja) for abhisheka get the ticket before 10.30 AM and get the prasada. plenty of ksrtc bus available ply from bangalore, train facility also available. ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

12)  srikan1685@gmail.com 21 Feb 2017 9:51 AM
Hi, I want to perform kalasarpa puja at kukke Subramanya temple. Please let me know the details and how to book in advance.
Re: kalasarpa pooja is not available in temple,you can do ashlesha bali

13)  mrskrishna2013@gmail.com 20 Feb 2017 6:08 PM
Dear Sir, We have done ashlesha bali pooja and thulabhara seva at kukke. Can you confirm how many days we can not eat non veg.
Re: no specification from temple

14)  esl.anand@gmail.com 20 Feb 2017 5:49 PM
Dear Sir, Me and my wife both having kala sarpa dosha in our jatakams. So we are advised to perform sarpa sanskara puja at kukke subrahmanya temple in karnataka. My doubt is that - can we perform the puja or our parents should do the puja on behalf us. I have my father only my mother expired 4 years ago. I am doing shrardha karma for my mother every year. please guide us who should to perform this puja Me and my wife (or) My father (or) My father-in-law and mother-in-law (ie parents of my wife) Thank you sir
Re: your father (you and your wife can sit with your father)

15)  vanishree_1975@yahoo.co.in 20 Feb 2017 12:09 PM
Hi, We would like to perform Ashlesha Bali Pooja for our daughter on 26 Feb, 2017. I hear it is Solar Eclipse on that day. Will Seva be available on that day. Please confirm. Regards, Vanishree
16)  kavkrao@gmail.com 20 Feb 2017 10:58 AM
Hi, I am looking for more details on "Shasti Vratha" seva at temple. Can this seva be performed on Apr17th Monday? I am also looking for Bhundi Utsav seva. And also tulabaarah. Can all these 3 sevas can be performed in a single day? If not, can you suggest how much time required for each seva? Thanks.
Re: shasti vratha is not seva, you can do bhandi utsav and tulabhara on april 17th

17)  umeshapoojary@gmail.com 19 Feb 2017 10:20 PM
Dear sir I have booked online sarpasamskara with nagapratishta for naga dosha in our horoscope, now I am in confusion about my daughter has kaalsarpa dosha and we have naga dosha whether both will resolve through performing sarpasamskara including naga pratishta, please let me know thanks in advance.
Re: both will resolve if she is unmarried

18)  Shalu.yovi315@gmail.com 19 Feb 2017 10:35 AM
I want to postpone my date so what is the procedure of changing seva date
Re: You can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

19)  ramyad.ers@gmail.com 18 Feb 2017 10:26 PM
Hi, I heard that accomadation will be reserved for people who booked ticket of sarpa samskara. 1)please let me know how many days and timings accomadation is reserved 2) What if my train reaches a day in advance, do we have to book another room after reaching.
Re: your room is reserved for previous day evening to second day afternoon.

20)  appskt.nishchith5@gmail.com 18 Feb 2017 7:17 PM
Sir can you perform Ashlesha bali puja on 24,25/02/2017? Pls tell me puja details, dress code
Re: ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt Gents should remove their shirt, banian, cap/ turban. There is no special dress code from temple for females. (Better not to wear shorts, multi coloured lungi etc)

21)  Swa2818@gmail.com 17 Feb 2017 8:09 PM
Namasthe, we had our sarpa pooja on this 15th and 16th. On 16th after having breakfast we are coming back from Adi subrahmanya temple. While crossing the bridge we saw snake in the dhara surrounding the temple. Does this mean anything? Did we get relieved from the dosha or its still there? Can you please clarify my doubt? Thanks in advance!
Re: no such believes

22)  chandu_munnu@yahoo.com 17 Feb 2017 4:37 AM
My father-in-Laws mother passed away December 2016. Can we go to temple, as many of them say we are not supposed to enter the temple till 1 year.
Re: now you can visit temple

23)  manu.mop91@gmail.com 16 Feb 2017 3:43 PM
Can i visit Dharmasthala after visiting and doing pooja at Kukke shree subramanya? Some people say that you need to go home without visiting any temple please suggest
Re: You can visit any temple or go anywhere before or after doing pooja at kukke temple

24)  pavan.navade@gmail.com 14 Feb 2017 10:41 AM
How to book rooms in temple lodges
Re: For booking rooms at temple lodges call 08257281265 or send a letter to temple office, (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

25)  ravisharathreddy@gmail.com 13 Feb 2017 6:59 PM
Namste sir, i need some guidance on the following: 1. my family deity is Nagadevata/subramanya swamy. my horoscope doesnt have any sarpa dosha. but i have already booked for Sarpa Samskara out of my m intrest as lot of things are not going well and i am forced to do same thing again and again. can people without Sarpa dosha conduct Sara Samsakara? will there be any negative impact if we perform samskara without sarpa dosha or is it prohibited? 2. is the accommodation included in the package that charges INR 3000? 3. do we have to go back to our home directly after the puja without visiting any one's house, including my inlaws? we stay in hyderabad and my inlaws stay in a place enrote where my wife will be waiting for me with a new born baby 4. do we have to do something before we visit the temple like avoid eating non vegeterial food for on month, etc? kindly advise thanks for your time to kindly read my issues and guide me.
Re: 1.no negative impact, 2.not included, 3. you can go anywhere, 4.nothing

26)  mrskrishna2013@gmail.com 13 Feb 2017 6:23 PM
Dear Sir, Kindly confirm for Ashleshaballi and Nagaprashitra how many members to allow inside for 1 ticket.
Re: 4

27)  kuzichka83@gmail.com 13 Feb 2017 1:28 PM
Request. Could you please inform can I order ceremony of calasarpa yoga bloked by skype? If it's possible please inform how I can do it. Thank you in advance for prompt reply
Re: not possible

28)  shilpashree0406@gmail.com 13 Feb 2017 8:15 AM
is there any bookings for sarpasamskara.is there any particular day we need to perform.ca i get the details about the amount for the seva
Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 3000.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

29)  CHANDRUILIGER@GMAIL.COM 10 Feb 2017 9:01 PM
FOR SARP SAMSKAR AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED BUT TICKET AVAILABLE AND I HAVE TRIED MANY MORE TIMES TO CALL YOU WHICH YOU HAVE GIVEN ALL CONTACT NUMBERS BUT THERE IS NOT REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE MY EMAIL ID IS CHANDRUILIGER@GMAIL.COM PAYMENT IS 68151655
Re: send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

30)  gomatit@ymail.com 10 Feb 2017 12:45 PM
I am doing sarpa samskara on 9th March. I want to know if i can perform Aslesha Bali at 10am on 10th March. Further, I have got mail from kukke to collect sarpa samskra ticket on 8th itself before 7pm. Is it mandatory or can I collect sarpa samskara ticket on 9th early morning itself. I have booked for the pooja online.
Re: you can do ashlesha bali on 10th march at 9am, 9th morning also you can collect the sarpa samskara ticket

31)  bkskillur@gmail.com 10 Feb 2017 11:05 AM
Dear Sirs, As per my son's horoscope, he has to perform Sarpa samskara Pooja. I am supposed to do it on his behalf along with my wife. Can I perform it with out him and his wife in attendance ? And can I do Nagaprathiste homa also on his behalf?
Re: yes

32)  ssrshankarsingh83@gmail.com 09 Feb 2017 3:32 PM
Kindly let me know e seva site for booking ashleshabali pooja
Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali

33)  venkateshcse.a1@gmail.com 09 Feb 2017 2:17 PM
Dear sir, Is Ashlesha bali can be done individually or it will be done togetherly with all devotees ? If i want to do it individually , is it required to book previously ? And how can i book it ?
Re: individually not performed at kukke temple.

34)  archana.murthy67@gmail.com 08 Feb 2017 6:58 PM
Dear Sir, We have booked for Sarpa samskara Pooja but we also wanted to perform ashlesha bali pooja as well . Can you confirm us both Pooja's can be done on same day?
Re: sarpa samskara is 2 days seva, and after finishing 2nd day seva you can do ashlesha bali.no booking system.

35)  mrskrishna2013@gmail.com 08 Feb 2017 3:50 PM
Dear Sir, Kindly confirm Ashlesha bali and nagaprashtra pooja will be done by evenings. confirm the dates Feb 18th and 19th pooja available pooja.
Re: ashlesha bali Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) and nagaprathiste homa starts at 10.30 am and all rituals finishes around 12.30pm.

36)  mrskrishna2013@gmail.com 08 Feb 2017 10:49 AM
Dear Sir, We are planning to do Ashlesha Bali, Naga Prathista and Thulabara. Kindly confirm the dates available in 15th, 16th & 17th Feb.
Re: you can do on those days

37)  xifi2016@gmail.com 07 Feb 2017 6:47 PM
how to change the date of sarpa samskara if i already booked?

38)  vikramind84@gmail.com 07 Feb 2017 4:18 PM
I want to know the procedure to perform Thulabhara in Kukke Subramanya temple ?.
Re: THULABHARA : i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt and mention the thulabhara item at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. iv) Pay the amount of item which is used for thulabhara v) Report for Tulabhara before 10.30AM in front of Main entrance to inner quadrangle vi) Participate in Tulbhara, get the prasada

39)  savanthvinay@gmail.com 07 Feb 2017 8:52 AM
Sir I want to know head tonner(Gundu) facility is their in temple?
Re: yes

40)  dhanyasumi86@gmail.com 06 Feb 2017 1:46 PM
Sir, i want to offer Urulu seva.. and i would want to know if it can be done on Shasti day (17th Feb) or it can be done any day.. and what is the procedure for doing the same
Re: any day you can do, no receipt/paments, after the holy bath at river and without changing dress you can roll at outer quadrangle of temple. after finishing only you should not take bath, only you have to change the cloth/dress.

41)  explorearun22@gmail.com 06 Feb 2017 12:23 PM
Sir, What is the difference in Sarpa Samskara pooja done at Subrahmanya Mut and Subrahmanya Temple? Is it the same pooja because I was booking for my parents and we do not have much knowledge on it.
Re: One is under temple management (govt) and another one is under mutt (private trust)

42)  meghashree.s4492@gmail.com 06 Feb 2017 10:44 AM
Will Sarpasamskara pooja is performed on 14th feb 17?Because I heard that there is sankasthi on that day.
Re: yes, Feb 14th is sankranthi, but it is not fasting day!

43)  sivaprasadkarri@yahoo.com 05 Feb 2017 5:31 PM
Sir, what is the pooja for marriage.
Re: it depends upon your horoscope, or you can do prarthana PRARTHANA (Prayer): No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

44)  gareema.pandey27@gmail.com 04 Feb 2017 9:11 PM
I am an unmarried brahmin woman, can I visit kukke myself or do I need to be accompanied by my parents?
Re: any one can visit, no restrictions

45)  dhanya0722@gmail.com 04 Feb 2017 2:20 PM
Dear Sir, is there any puja for marriage and for this puja, is there any service to do with non-presence of us, as we can't come to that place for some reasons, if it is possible, can you please tell me the details and amount to send, I will pay the amount by DD or online transfer.
Re: no

46)  gsrvas71@gmail.com 04 Feb 2017 11:47 AM
Hi Sir, I have booked Sarpasamskara Pooja ticket for Feb 12. I have a doubt that First day after completion of Sarpasamskara Pooja 2PM , we can leave from Kukke to our place Shall I go to visit dharmasthala and come back same night in Kukke attended in secondary any restitution pl give advice
Re: no

47)  raghavaporanki@gmail.com 03 Feb 2017 9:05 PM
dear sir/madam, may I know the details of BANDI UTSAVAM , I was told to perform BANDI UTSAVAM at KUKKE TEMPLE, please let me know the details. Thank you
Re: BHANDI USTSAVA : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.3000-00 (Rupees Three thousan only) ii) The Seva is open from Karthika Purnami (Nov/Dec) to Jesta shudda Shasti(May/June) except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. report for Sankalpa by a Purohita in the Sankalpa Mandira (outer quadrangle) of the temple. iv) Participate in Mahapooja and Bhadi Ustava(after 7.30PM) vi) Receive the Prasada after Bhandi utsava around 8.30PM.

48)  hareeshhari222@gmail.com 03 Feb 2017 1:21 PM
sir i have booking for sarpa samskara but its not confirm from your side order no.KKSV98511 and KKSV98512 please reply soon
Re: For more information please contact temple office (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

49)  keertipraman@gmail.com 02 Feb 2017 8:56 PM
Can I visit alone to kukke temple when my wife is 8 the months pregnant and what are the precaution .As I have to take blessing of God.
Re: As per Hindu believes husband and wife should not enter temple after seven months, but there is no information from temple.

50)  pacific2592@gmail.com 02 Feb 2017 4:03 PM
what is the dress code for men? are they allowed to wear jeans?
Re: Gents should remove their shirt, banian, cap/ turban. There is no special dress code from temple for females. (Better not to wear shorts, multi coloured lungi etc)

Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple Subrahmanya

Sullia, Taluk.

Dakshina Kannada District.
karnataka,India
Pin -574 238

• +918257 236200 (IVRS)
          +918257 281700 (Office)
          +918257 281423 (Office)
          +918257 281224 (Office)
          +918257 281265 (Protocol Section)
          +918257 281300 (Sarpa Samskara)
          +918257 281400 (Information Center)
  • Fax No: +918257 281800