Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
srinivaskn123.sk@gmail.com 24 Aug 2016 6:50 PM
I need to send transfer donations to temple through website.Please let me how to send it.

nara_megh@yahoo.co.in 24 Aug 2016 6:39 PM
Dear team i have a booking on 23 oct 2016 for sarpasamskara.with ref no KkSv83017.do i have to stop eating non veg 10 days prior the puja

rahulnagwekar@gmail.com 24 Aug 2016 4:53 PM
What is the difference between Ashlesha Bali and Ashlesha Udyapana. Please explain. When this can be done.

rahulnagwekar@gmail.com 24 Aug 2016 4:51 PM
Sarpa Samskara and Ashlesha Bali - can this both be performed on the same day?

vishwanathr1986@gmail.com 22 Aug 2016 2:58 PM
devasthanada yella lodge address mathra hakidira Phone number yake hakilla? yava devsthanad lodge janasamparkakke sigabaradu anthana?

vishwanathr1986@gmail.com 22 Aug 2016 2:53 PM
yavaga bandru devasthanada room (lodge) khali idru room kodalla. yavaglu private lodge hogbeku dayavittu e vyavasthe saripadisi. heege madidare neevu private lodgenavara jote yeno udjustment madkondirabhudu anta janarige thappu bhavane baratte alva? Vishwanath Sharma

mrjaydip.bhattacharya9@gmail.com 22 Aug 2016 1:29 PM
Hello Sir, I want to book Sarpa Samskara Puja. Could you tell me how Can I book it? Can I book book it from E-seva option on this website?

shambusk@yahoo.co.in 21 Aug 2016 9:20 PM
sarpsanskar pooja

hegdesangeeta@gmail.com 21 Aug 2016 5:21 PM
Hello I want to book sarpa samskara pooja individually.Its possible there and please give me the contact number.

vis.0485@gmail.com 20 Aug 2016 11:09 AM
Sir for Ashlesha Bali pooja can i send dd or online payment

madhukar423@gmail.com 19 Aug 2016 5:44 PM
We would like to perform simple pooja on Octomber 18 to subramanyam for getting my daughter married early. Is there advance booking required? Your gudance is needed

mrskrishna2013@gmail.com 19 Aug 2016 4:57 PM
Please confirm Ashlesha Bali, Naga Prathista and Thulabara can be done in the same day??.

shivalingappab@hdfcsales.com 19 Aug 2016 8:49 AM
hi,booking no.KKSV82395, my sarpa samskara pooja is on 23/10/2016 and i have booked train tickets will be reaching on 22/10/2016 5.45am and leaving will be on 23/10/2016 night 11.00,since it says two days pls confirm arrival and leaving dates are correct

dharanendraupadhye@gmail.com 18 Aug 2016 11:13 PM
Hi sir This is dharanendra from belagavi dist we need to do sarpa dosa pooja sir. My brother als have sarp dosa problem sir v need to pay separate amount o else oly one amount sir

sandeep5047@yahoo.com 18 Aug 2016 8:03 PM
Can you give some information on Naga Prathista? Do i need to perform the pooja in DHOTHIS or any casuals should be fine? Thank You.

sandeep5047@yahoo.com 18 Aug 2016 8:01 PM
pooja for two wheeler is ₹ 750 and for the four wheeler is ₹150. can you correct it please. Thank you.

settyvari.harinath@gmail.com 18 Aug 2016 6:38 PM
HII Sir, This is Harinathy from bangalore, i need to do this pooja along with my family but no tickets available upto 29/9/2016.. can i have a ticket in temple premises in tatkal category i tried calling this 08257 281300 number..but no one responding and not lifting the phone calls ,,please share me the regarding information .

rahulnagwekar@gmail.com 18 Aug 2016 3:38 PM
Dear Sir, I have booked for Sarpasamskara on 1-11-2016. (a) Can Ashlesha Bali pooja done on the same day or 2nd day. Please clarify. (b)Also how to do booking for Ashlesha Bali. No online link is provided for Ashlesha Bali. (c) Also I wanted to do Prarthana. Can it be done during this period of Sarpasamskara. Please clarify.

rajeswari.1959@yahoo.com 18 Aug 2016 2:32 PM
Sir, if we want to do Sarpasamskara & Asleha Bali Pooja how many days it will take. Our Acharya told us for 3 days Is it so. What are the dates preferable (preferably Saturday, Sunday & Monday)i.e. 10th, 11th & 12th Sept.2016 What will be the cost & can we get accommodation facility near by the Temple.

sudha4archana@gmail.com 18 Aug 2016 12:27 PM
we r planning to perform puja on 29th aug of aslesha bali puja. on that day puja will perform or not.how to book the ticket for this puja.

hanuk.1009@gmail.com 18 Aug 2016 11:06 AM
we r palaned for aslesha bhali pooja when aslesha naksthra

marepallisivaramakrishna1975@gmail.com 18 Aug 2016 10:27 AM
helo sir,i do not find the seva ticket booking option sir, it is showing click here, when i click there it is just showing the info but not the booking option plz provide the link

anup.n@fadv.com 17 Aug 2016 1:59 PM
Respected Sir, I have reserved for Sarpasamskara on 31october2016 monday & 01November2016 tuesday by visiting the temple office in kukke subramanya.i forgot to check in the temple office about the dates, 31st is balipadyami(Diwali festival) & 01st is kannada rajyotsava. I have also booked train tickets for 4 members.request you to confirm if these dates doesnt come under the 15days festival in the temple or any special day as per temple where pooja is not conducted. please help.

preethar.psn@gmail.com 17 Aug 2016 10:32 AM

bhavyar926@gamil.com 17 Aug 2016 9:04 AM

sarvansai143@gmail.com 17 Aug 2016 8:31 AM

cha_skr@yahoo.com 17 Aug 2016 8:14 AM
Sir if any chance to get the sarpasamskara ticket next month first week. It is very urgent sir. Plz help us sir. We are from vijayawada sir

annabhanu3@gmail.com 16 Aug 2016 5:39 PM
Sir, is there any facility of one way cabs from kukke temple to Bangalore airport and how much time it will take if a start from temple at 02.00 pm to reach Bangalore Airport.

ailebindu@gmail.com 16 Aug 2016 2:07 PM
sir , we already booked for sarpa samskara pooja on 21st of Aug 2016 1.Do we need to book accommodation seperatly or temple will provide it by default? can you please reply with proper info. 2. One day before we should reach the kukke temple,so accomidation will provide from one day before to pooja day or not?

bai.sumithra@gmail.com 16 Aug 2016 11:35 AM
Sir/Madam, Need to perform Ashelesha nakshatra shanthi pooja for my 3yr old son. can we perform this Pooka at Kukke Shree Subhahmanya temple. if yes, then what will be the procedure to do the Pooja.

ktrao2677@gmail.com 14 Aug 2016 8:46 PM
Sir should we bring any Pooja Items like Pooja glasses Spoons Plates etc for Sarpa Samskara wih Naga Pratistha followed by Aslesha Bali Pooja as we are coming from Hyderabad . If we have to bring kindly specify the Pooja items for both Pooja please . Devotee.

Re: nothing to bring

devrajr1234@gmail.com 14 Aug 2016 12:17 PM
we already taken the order no next we didnt do the payment, please tell sir

Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official website

ktrao2677@gmail.com 13 Aug 2016 7:58 PM
sir is there any dress code for performing sarpa samskara with naga pratistha followed by ashlesha bali pooja ? Are coloured lungis permissable?

Re: Gents should remove their shirt, banian, cap/ turban. There is no special dress code from temple for females. (Better not to wear shorts, multi coloured lungi etc)

Anthonyvijay1080@gmail.com 13 Aug 2016 5:28 PM
Hi All, On 18th Aug I have booked for Sarpa Samskara. My sister also need to perform the same pooja. Since she came to know now and need to join me on the same day. Can she join and make the payment in Kukke office on the day of pooja. Thanks Vijay

Re: you may get the chance, but it is difficult

sarojasdk@gmail.com 11 Aug 2016 11:25 PM
Hello, me and my husband has Kalsarp dosh in kundali. So want to know which Pooja is suitable to get relieved from dosh?

Re: There are different types of sevas for kalsarpa dosha, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

pravikumar555@gmail.com 11 Aug 2016 11:09 PM
My daughter wants to perform Sarpa Samskara, but unable to visit Temple, as she is staying in a hostel. Is it possible to visit temple compulsorily or will you arrange prasada thru courier / post.

Re: visit is compulsory, but on behalf your daughter you can visit and do

spratibha210@gmail.com 11 Aug 2016 5:17 PM
Hi sir, we want to book for sarpa samskara pooja so which day is good for booking please let me know the details of that pooja as soon as possible

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 3000.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

rakeshtap@gmail.com 09 Aug 2016 9:11 PM
a) Can we perform the Sarpa Samskara pooja on 2nd Sep 2016.? b) Do we need to bring specific clothes or it will be provided by temple authorities? c) On Day 1 - can we start the pooja after taking breakfast? d) Any dakshina to Pujari has to be given after Pooja or it is already include in the Pooja charges ?

Re: a)yes, b)nothing to bring, c)you can have light food (with out onion and garlic) d)it included in pooja charges, but you can give

kanthrajtn@gmail.com 08 Aug 2016 10:35 AM
Hi sir, I registered for sarpasamskara pooja for 3rd August 2016 and unfortunately my grandfather was passed away. so i want to postpone the pooja for 5th August 2016 and i send mail to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail. But still i didnt gent any respond regarding this. please confirm did it postponed to next year or not, why because already 3rd august is over.

Re: You can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

lavanyanandu90@gmail.com 05 Aug 2016 1:43 PM
i am want booking in lodges, but there not taking any booking i am from bangalore pls i need one booking

Re: For booking rooms at temple lodges call 08257281265 or send a letter to temple office, (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

ktrao2677@gmail.com 05 Aug 2016 1:27 PM
sir for my son I have to perform sarpa samskare with naga pratistha followed by aslesha bali pooja. sir I stay in Hyderabad and my wife is bronchitis patient with back pain. sir if I come alone is it ok or my wife has to compulsorily accompany me. devotee.

Re: alone is ok

sirisha.jodu@gmail.com 05 Aug 2016 12:34 PM
Hi sir, I booked for “Sarpa Samskara” pooja on 9th Aug. Because of some health issues i want to postpone pooja dates to 23rd september. I was trying to call to this number 08257281300 but no one is receving the call. please help me with this sir. thanks sirisha

ashok_dasarapu@hotmail.com 05 Aug 2016 8:13 AM
Good morning sir, me and my cousin brother wants to do the “Sarpa Samskara” pooja, we will booking 2 tickets separately in the web site “www.eseva.kukke.org” but let me know that shall we book on same day for both or we should book alternate days, please confirm us sir,

Re: same day is ok

mgharinath@gmail.com 04 Aug 2016 2:19 PM
will Sarpa Samskara pooja include Ashlesha Bali and Naga Prathista. our astrologer suggested to do all three and I have booked Sarpa Samskara for sept 22nd. Also need to know all three poojas can be done in the two days?

Re: No booking system for Ashlesha bali, nagaprathiste included in sarpa samskara, For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 3000.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

ushajai19@yahoo.com 04 Aug 2016 2:07 PM
Here temple contact numbers are not working. Kindly update me the exact contact no

Re: Numbers are correct ( www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

hamsaveni918@gmail.com 04 Aug 2016 1:03 PM
Can newly married couple perform Sarpa Samskara Pooja ?

Re: yes

chintu_natraj@yahoo.com 04 Aug 2016 12:07 AM
hai sir, we r coming mon 8th the temple at which time thulabaram pooja avlibable u will provide jaggery in temple sir . If provide at wich time to wich time ?

Re: THULABHARA : i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt and mention the thulabhara item at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. iv) Pay the amount of item which is used for thulabhara v) Report for Tulabhara before 10.30AM in front of Main entrance to inner quadrangle vi) Participate in Tulbhara, get the prasada

dilipkumar250@gmail.com 03 Aug 2016 10:36 PM
Hello Sir, I have booked the sarpa samskara pooja on 5-August-2016. I am planning to travel on 4-August-2016 night from Bangalore and reach Kukke by 5-August-2016. Can you please let me know, if i can collect the receipt for the seva on the same day as it is mentioned in online seva ticket that seva ticket shall be collected before 7pm on previous day. Please confirm me can i collect the seva ticket on the same day and perform pooja at given time?

Re: you can collect before 8AM on 5th august

sreedharsree250@gmail.com 03 Aug 2016 9:21 PM
Sir I want the print document I know the order no KKSV79905please send to these email I'd sreedharsree250@gmail.com

Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official website

rapvj@gmail.com 01 Aug 2016 8:41 PM
Sir Today 01-08-2016 I booked Sarpa Samskara Seva through this temple official sight, amount dedducted in my account but it seva recipt not get how my amount will refund?

Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official website

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics