Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
bbsmpavan@gmail.com 23 Oct 2014 12:18 AM
Hi Sir, I have kuja dhosam and kalasarpa dhosa in my horoscope. Due to these Dhosa's i'm facing lot of problems in my life and marriage getting delayed . more over fixed marriage matches cancelling at last time . could you please suggest me which pooja i should perform to get relief immediately from both kuja dhosam and kalasarpa dhosa, out of naga pratishta and ashlesha bali pooja's

Re: you can do prarthan at kukke temple

epramod9@gmail.com 22 Oct 2014 11:36 PM
Respected Swamiji/Sir, for pitru dosh what pooja has to perform at kukke sunrahmanya,are there any priests available over there to consult in pitru dosh remidy

Re: only for nagadosha at kukke temple

manjunath7788@yahoo.co.in 22 Oct 2014 5:09 PM
I would like to bring to your notice that I had booked Sarpasamskara Pooja online on August 20th 2014. Pooja was booked for October 27th 2014. Ordered Number is KKSV5421. Pooja was booked in favor of my wife, as she had sarpa dosha. As my wife is pregnant (3 months), doctor has suggested not to travel long journeys due to health issues. Due to this unforeseen reason, I would like to cancel this scheduled pooja as per doctor's advise. Please consider this and do the needful.

Re: not possible to cancel (possible but no refund) you can postpone, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (this is not official website)

sgjagadeesan@gmail.com 22 Oct 2014 4:38 PM
I had booked online for ,Sarpasamskara' pooja on 14.8.14 vide order No KKSV 3820 in favour of my daughter J. Manjula. Since I underwent hip replacement surgery on 28.7.14 I could not perform the pooja on 14.8.14. Now that I am able to travel I request your good self to permit me to attend the pooja on 16.11.14 & 17.11.14. Necessary authority permitting us to attend the pooja on 16.11.14 / 17.11.14 may kindly be forwarded to me.

Re: you can postpone, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (this is not official website)

arun_mech002@yahoo.com 21 Oct 2014 10:52 PM
Namaskara, I have booked for a Sarpasamskara Seva on Oct 25 and 26, Order # KKSV6166. From the guidelines i understand that my family should be present there by 8 AM on Oct25th for Pooja, can you please let me know at what time pooja ends on second day i.e 26th Oct, it will help me to plan my return tickets accordingly. Dhanyavadhagalu

Re: 1PM

suresh12369@gmail.com 21 Oct 2014 9:31 PM
Dear Sir, I have do Ashlesha bali pooja on 02nd Nov-2014, can we do this on that please advice sir?

Re: yes

vinjayvg@gmail.com 21 Oct 2014 7:41 PM
Dear Sir, In my previous mail i forgot to mention that is it possible to perform Ashlesha bali pooja & Maha Pooja during Champa Shashti? please advice sir?

Re: yes

antrixtravels@gmail.com 21 Oct 2014 6:16 PM
namaskar swamji I am from mumbai can you tell me is Sarpa Samskara done only on Birth Nakshatra or any available booking day from your offical Site .if booking done can it be postpone for some unavoidable reasons Swamji pl advice

Re: any available booking day you can do, you can postpone by sending email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or calling 08257281300

viji.lucky777@gmail.com 21 Oct 2014 4:09 PM
I want to send online kanike to subramanya swamy.. However i am not findint any option to transfer.. Kindly guide how to proceed

Re: You will not get prasada For online transfer, send eMO or DD to temple office

prasilla.k@GMAIL.COM 21 Oct 2014 3:11 PM
hi swami im ramani from chennai im 40 years old still i didt got married so what parihara should do for that please inform me.

Re: you can do prarthana at kukke temple

vinjayvg@gmail.com 20 Oct 2014 10:28 PM
Dear Sir, we would like to know whether Maha Pooja can be performed on Champa Shashti? During Prathana Temple priest told me to give 12 tender coconuts & Dhothi for Maha Puja, what time in the morning can i give these for the pooja? please advice?

Re: yes, 10.30AM

kavkrao@gmail.com 20 Oct 2014 8:41 PM
Dear Sir, this is Koteswararao. We would like to do samkalpam for santhanam in kukke subramanya temple. Not able to map existing sevas for this requirement. Can you please suggest the pooja for this requirement. Also on the corresponding pooja timing/details. Please do the needful

Re: You can do PRARTHANA (Prayer): i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

pradeepkumar.glb@gmail.com 20 Oct 2014 2:26 PM
Dear Sir, we have completed the ashlesha bali puja on 18th oct, but after puja we have been given coconut , do we need to keep in home or do we need to eat it ?

Re: eat it

rahul1jain@gmail.com 20 Oct 2014 12:53 PM
Hi - I have a booking for the puja on 28th and 29th - Due to unforeseen circumstances i need to cancel this? What is the procedure to claim the refund?

Re: not possible to cancel, you can postpone, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (this is not official website)

manoharvg@gmail.com 20 Oct 2014 11:48 AM
ಅನ್ನ ಸಂತರ್ಪಣೆ ಮಾಡುವ ಸ್ಥಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಕೆಲವು ಸಿಬ್ಬಂದಿಗಳ ಕಾರ್ಯ ವೈಖರಿಯು ಉತ್ತಮವಾಗಿರುವುದಿ‍ಲ್ಲ ಮತ್ತು ಭಕ್ತಾದಿಗಳ ಮನಸ್ಸಿಗೆ ನೋವುಂಡು ಮಾಡುವ ರೀತಿ ವ್ಯಂಗ್ಯವಾಗಿ ಮಾತನಾಡುತ್ತಾರೆ.

Re: ಆಡಳಿತ ಮಂಡಳಿ ಅಧ್ಯಕ್ಷರಾದ ಶ್ರೀ ಕೃಷ್ಣಪ್ರಸಾದ್(9448012221) ಇವರಿಗೆ ದೂರು ನೀಡಿ. (ಇದು ದೇವಳದ ಅಧಿಕೃತ ಜಾಲತಾಣವಲ್ಲ)

epramod9@gmail.com 19 Oct 2014 10:10 PM
Respected Swamiji / Sir, As Sarpa Samskara pooja is performed for two days. In these two days on which days can we do Aslesha Bali pooja & Nagaprahista. Request to provide in which order these three poojas to be performed. Request to provide on what timings these poojas performed at kukke temple 1) Aslesha Bali pooja 2) Nagaprahista. Request to provide details On this Date:10/11/2014 & 11/11/2014 can be above three poojas can be performed.

Re: naga prathiste included in sarapa samskara and it in on 2nd day. you can do aslesha bali on 1st day 1st batch(6.30AM) or 2nd day 2nd batch(9AM). nagaprathiste satrts at 10.30AM and finishes at 12.30PM.you can do on those days, booking required for sarpa samskara.

raviprakashraop@gmail.com 19 Oct 2014 1:49 PM
Respected sir, 1. My mother expired on 06.07.2014. Can I perform SARPA SAMSKARA and ASHLESHA BALI on 01.11.2014? 2. If not, when can I perform the above poojas?

Re: you can do ashlesha bali, do sarpa samskara after one year.

soumyagowda7709@gmail.com 18 Oct 2014 5:01 PM
Sir, My name is Mahesh, i hve booked for sarpasamskara pooja on 29th oct 2014, my receipt number is 173788.. Due to my exams am not able to cme to pooja.. so can u plz postpond the date on or after the 1st of Nov 2014..

himel.cnmc@gmail.com 18 Oct 2014 4:43 PM
Respectecd Swamiji, I am a 31 year old man from west bengal. I have kalsarpayoga in my horoscope. My questions are 1) Which PUJA I have to perform? Whether it is "ASLESHA BALI" OR "NAGA PRATISTHA" OR BOTH? 2) I want to perform the puja on 23rd DECEMBER TUESDAY. According to your festival chart on 22ND DECEMBER (MONDAY) there is CHANDRAMANDALA UTSHAVA (PADYA) & on 24TH DECEMBER (WEDNESDAY) there is HUVINA THERU UTHSAVA (THADIGE). MY QUESTION IS WHETHER I CAN PERFORM MY PUJA ON TUESDAY IN BETWEEN? 3) IS THERE ANY ADVANCE BOOKING REQUIRED FOR PUJAS FOR KALSARPADOSHA? 4) Nobody is picking up the phone at the numbers even mentioned in the official website. When i can get them over phone? (THE NUMBERS ARE SAME IN THIS WEBSITE TOO). I WILL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU KINDLY ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

Re: 1. depends upon your horoscope. 2. you can do 22nd, 23rd or 24th. 3. no booking system for ashlesha bali and nagaprathiste.

jagdevarali@gmail.com 17 Oct 2014 4:07 PM
We want to do the Sarpa Samskaram pooja on 2/11/2014. Is it possible for thithi panchang and how we send the money ad what is total amount because we live in the Gulbarga City we need 20 hours journey.

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.kukketemple.com or www.eseva.kukke.org

rajani.vemula@gmail.com 16 Oct 2014 8:38 PM
We have booked Sarpa Samskaram on 15th Nov 2014. However after booking we have come to know that there is Astami on that day till 10:02 morning. Will the puja be conducted on that day as I have seen in your website to avoid puja on Astami date. Kindly advise

Re: only on janmastami day

venky06in@gmail.com 16 Oct 2014 4:51 PM
all the mentioned numbers are not working, pls update your numbers Since devotees will be trying to reach rust office numbers.

Re: all No.s are correct. (this is not official website)

yashavanth.yadav@gmail.com 16 Oct 2014 1:09 PM
Dear Sir, I am trying to book Sarpa Samskara pooja through online. But the webpage link http://seva.kukke.org/ is not working. Could you please provide me the correct link to the same. Thanks, Yashwanth

Re: eseva.kukke.org

vijdheer@gmail.com 16 Oct 2014 11:50 AM
Dear Sir, we are going to visit Kukke Subrahmanya temple between 24th Oct- 28th Oct and want to perform Palanquin Utsava with Deeparadhana seva hence request you to confirm if this seva will be available during this period i..e 24th Oct- 28th Oct and whether any advance booking is required Your help in this regard will be highly appreciated Thanks Vijay

Re: you can do on that day, no booking system

seshapadmaja4@gmail.com 16 Oct 2014 5:09 AM
should husband and wife sit together for sarpasamskara puja?can husband alone perform puja

Re: alone can perform (better to do together)

p_parinitha@yahoo.co.in 15 Oct 2014 4:10 PM
Namaskara guruji, i suffering from lot problems in my life 1 astrologer suggested me for me visiting to the kukke subramanyam & Make a Ashlesh bali puja i think i am coming by alone is it possible for come alone and make seva. any body arranging me for staying in temple from temple side there? Because i dont know anything there i am comong blindly with belive on god

Re: Ashesha bali : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt. Single person will not get rooms at temple lodges, (This is not official website)

palamarthi@rediffmail.com 15 Oct 2014 12:11 PM
Sir, Astrologer suggested to light up 51 deepams and sarpa samskara pooja. Can we take darshan and light up of deepams before day of sarpa samskara pooja. After completing sarpa samskara pooja only, we have to take darshan and light up of deepams. Please inform us.

Re: after deepavali you can light up deepam, it may be before or after sarpa samskara

anu9700@gmail.com 14 Oct 2014 5:18 PM
Can anyone tell how to book for Sarpa samskara... whether its possible to book online or over the phone..

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.kukketemple.com or eseva.kukke.org

pradeepkumar.glb@gmail.com 14 Oct 2014 5:05 PM
Namaskara Sir, we are planning to come to temple on 18th october for puja -ashlesha Bali , is it fine , will puja be performed on 18th October? please let us know , we need to book tickets , -Pradeep gulbarga

Re: you can do on thay, no booking system for ashlesha bali

suma_12467@yahoo.com 14 Oct 2014 11:04 AM
namaskara ....i'm from hyderabad...should we visit the temple personally to perform kuja pooja or can we sent dd along with our name,rashi and gotra to temple...please advice..

Re: should visit temple

abhilashr888@gmail.com 14 Oct 2014 10:33 AM
If its different can i do aslesha bali and sarpa samskara togethet. As i have booked the tickets for sarpa samskara.on 23rd, of this month

Re: you can do ashlesha bali before or after sarpa samskara (1st batch on 1st day or 2nd batch on 2nd day of sarpa samskara)

abhilashr888@gmail.com 14 Oct 2014 5:23 AM
Sir is naga bali same as sarpa samskara also,does it include naga pratishta

Re: no such naga bali, ashlesha bali is different from sarpa samskara, and naga prathiste is included in sarpa samskara

rajathacomputers@yahoo.co.in 12 Oct 2014 3:39 PM
sarpa samskara confirm the date on 11-11-14

Re: available in www.eseva.kukke.org

didneshdini38@gmail.com 12 Oct 2014 11:58 AM
sir I have taken dd sarpa samskara pooja please give me date on this month which data have empty

Re: call 08257281300, this is not official website

nthukaram@gmail.com 12 Oct 2014 8:54 AM
Dear sit, we r coming to kukke for ashleshabali pooja on 14th oct'14, plz let me know the procedure.

Re: No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

upendar9eaga@gmail.com 11 Oct 2014 8:32 PM
Dear sir Namaskaram, i padma Eaga from Hanamkonda. i was booked for Sarpa Samskara puja on 14th Oct. Unfortunately my daughter (Mechured i could not attend the puja. i would like to postphone my puja is it possible. thank you yours sincerely, Eaga padma W/o Eaga UPendar

Re: you can postpone, call 08257281300 or send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com (this is not official website)

soumyagowda7709@gmail.com 11 Oct 2014 12:14 PM
Hi sir v have taken a dd for sarpa samskara Pooja on 21st and 22nd Oct .. v have sent a letter wit dd by today's courier... Hw many days take u to send the ticket for us.. plz confirm

Re: 10 to 20 days after receiving the DD amount at temple

srinivasmanoor@gmail.com 11 Oct 2014 11:15 AM
I have already regestered sarpasamskara pooja but not taken printout how to get printout

Re: it is in your mail

nagarajk4433@yahoo.com 10 Oct 2014 9:31 PM
Respected Swamiji / Sir, We are interested to visit Kuke Subramanya Swamy Temple on 24th October 2014. We have to do some pooja to Sri Subramanya swamy as per the advise of the priest. We are 3 persons coming to pooja. Kindly provide us ONE Room for TWO days on 24.10.14 and 25.10.14. On hearing from your good offices, we note to send the draft / online transfer of funds for booking the rooms. We have already booked the tickets to Dharmasthala & from there we are coming to Kuke Subramanya swamy temple on 24.10.14. Kindly help us in this regard. Please reply at the earliest or Call.No. 9945777463 OR 0821-2340008 Yours faithfully, Nagaraj. K Mysore Mob: 9945777463.

Re: contact temple office, this is not official website

basavarajvg997@gmail.com 10 Oct 2014 8:16 PM
Sir, I Basavaraj with my parents want to visit Kukkasubramany and perform pooja kindly help me about pooja timing & types of pooja & other details of temples. Kinldy call to my mobile 9632449972, 9972321993

Re: check the website for seva details or call 08257281265 for more details

sab2233@gmail.com 10 Oct 2014 5:48 PM
We are a group of 20 visiting this month 19th Oct, Can you guide me hwo to book cottages from temple

Re: send a letter to temple or call 08257281265 for temple lodge booking

isuneetha@hotmail.com 10 Oct 2014 12:16 PM
Sir, can we do Aslesha Bali puja even though we don't have any sarpa or kaalasarpa doshas ?

Re: yes

Bhavana2772@gmail.com 10 Oct 2014 10:24 AM
Dear Sir, We are planning to visit Kukke Subramanya from Delhi on 28th November to perform Sarpa Samskara. kindly confirm if this can be booked online. If yes, please confirm the procedure.

Re: no, because of annual festival (17th nov to 2nd dec)

kumar2011@yahoo.com 10 Oct 2014 7:50 AM
Dear Sir, Namaskaara, This Mar 1st, I lost my Mother. Is it OK to Visit Kukke? If Yes, what Sevas I can perform? Pls advise. Thanks.

Re: any seva except sarpasamskara you can do

iyengar26@rediffmail.com 09 Oct 2014 10:36 PM
Hi How can we get some packets of Mrituge prasad to be sent to Bangalore.

Re: send MO, cheque, or DD of Rs 50 or above to temple, with your proper address.

kulkarnimn111@gmail.com 09 Oct 2014 4:15 PM
Plz start in other puja on e seva

Re: sorry, this is not official website

dinedinesh38@gmail.com 09 Oct 2014 2:24 PM
hello sir my family wants do sarpa samskara pooja plz give one date on this month

Re: contact 08257281300 or search in www.eseva.kukke.org (this is not official website)

venkkatramana@gmail.com 09 Oct 2014 1:35 PM
pl provide column to books sevalist and other pooja online

Re: sorry, this is not official website

annapurna.mvk@gmail.com 09 Oct 2014 12:18 PM
Namskara swamy, We have not booked the "Sarpasamskara Pooja " & " Nagaprathista tickets in on line, but we have booked train tickets for 31 st Oct'14 of 13 persons". We want to perform the above poojas on 4 th Nov & 5 th Nov'14. Kimdly advice us how to do the above poojas, Is it possible for above poojs on 4 & 5 th Nov. Kindly confirm. M.V.KUMAR HYDERABAD 09000812288

Re: contact 08257281300 or send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com (this is not official website)

vishu.shenoy@gmail.com 08 Oct 2014 10:08 PM
Dear sir, I am planning to visit Kukke Subramnaya for Ashlesha Bali Seva on Sunday 12/10/2014. Will Seva be there on this coming Sunday and how to book temple rooms, please guide me. Thank you.

Re: you can do on that day, send a letter to temple or call 08257281265 for temple lodge booking

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics