Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
graju218@gmail.com 01 Feb 2015 1:38 PM
I am planning to perform a seva of Chandramandala uthsava during Feb.2015. I would like to know the exact date on which thisuthsava is conducted. Please tell me th exact date and other details in advance so that I am enable to plan. Please advice

graju218@gmail.com 01 Feb 2015 1:38 PM

bnpadmini@gmail.com 01 Feb 2015 10:52 AM
Sir, I am looking for booking on 8th Feb for Nagaprathishta and Ashlesha Bali.Also is there accomodation available on those dates.Please advice.

prasad.b@akbartravels.in 31 Jan 2015 4:40 PM
Sir, Iam prasad can you please help me sir, my astrologer told me to do the sarp dosh puja and nagaballi puja and narayan balli puja so you do the all the Three pujas.How many days it will take and PLS tell me now hoe much cost and fees, PLS kindly Advise. Thanking you.

prasadburud@gmail.com 31 Jan 2015 4:37 PM

e.s.sanjaykumar@gmail.com 31 Jan 2015 1:30 PM
Sir, Can you please clarify whether Sarpa Samskara as a process includes both Aslesha Bali and Naga Prathista or do we need to book separately if we need to perform all the three pujas.

e.s.sanjaykumar@gmail.com 31 Jan 2015 1:27 PM
Sir, I am interested in performing Aslesha Bali puja on Feb 4th, 2015. Please guide me whether I can book for the same online and how many people will be allowed on one ticket? We are a family of four (husband, wife and two kids)

preethisharat@gmail.com 29 Jan 2015 12:38 PM
Sir, I have booked for sarpasamskara pooja on 20th Feb, pls advise can i attend pooja alone, as my husband is out of country.

Re: you can do, temple will provide ast. archaka for you

dnn_nidoni@yahoo.com 29 Jan 2015 11:31 AM
Hi, for sarpasanskara pooja how many days it will take, could you let me know please.

Re: 1st day morning to 2nd day noon

shyamsiyengar@gmail.com 29 Jan 2015 6:12 AM
Sir,we are planning for ashleshabali pooja on 31.01.2015.hence kindly let us know the availibity and other formalities for the same.

Re: you can do on that day, No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

aparnaapasangi@gmail.com 28 Jan 2015 4:56 PM
Hi Sir, My astrologer told me to do Ashlesha Bali pooja so me and my mother planning to come in the month of feb. My father is out of station he cannot join us, is it ok to sit me and my mother in the pooja.

Re: yes

gopalrci1971@gmail.com 28 Jan 2015 2:47 PM
what we need to do the prasadha of ashlesha bali (coconet)

Re: you can use it for making sweets

gopalheggadde@gmail.com 28 Jan 2015 1:00 PM
sir, iam Gopal, and i have to do sapra samskara (for my self)and i want to know whether i have to bring my parents( father aged) or me, my wife and child will be enough and how long before can i book for sapra samaskara. thanking you

Re: you can do, you can check in website for available dates

shettygurunath123@gmail.com 27 Jan 2015 6:02 PM
Sir, My father is alive. can i do sarpasamskara along with the mass or seperately? I have upanayana and i am married also.

Re: you can do with the help of ast. archaka

lakkakula.vanitha@gmail.com 27 Jan 2015 12:58 PM
sir,iam Bhradwaz, "Sarpa samskara" pooja cheyali ani ma astrolozy chepparu sir, finacial problem valla nenu okkadiny pooja cheyocha leka na wief nu kuda compulsory thesukoni ravala sir pleas give me suggestions sir.

epradeep2001@gmail.com 26 Jan 2015 7:24 PM
Sir, I am Planning to come Kukke on 22/3/2015. I have visited temple last year and done Sankalpa Pooja. At that time Temple Swamiji gave me a list to told me to do " Madhyahna maha pooja " after next visit. Is that pooja available on the above dates.

Re: you can do any day, no booking

pooja663@ymail.com 26 Jan 2015 4:48 PM
Sir I wanted to know is ashlesha Bali and kala sarpa shanti are different pooja or both are same

Re: different.

pooja663@ymail.com 26 Jan 2015 4:44 PM
Sir I wanted to know is ashlesha Bali and japa sarpa shanti are different pooja or both are same

Re: For more information please contact Mr. Ravi Shanakar @ 9448844019 (8PM to10PM)

kondojuchikki7@gmail.com 26 Jan 2015 11:40 AM
sir i lost my original pan card which was given as id proof for sarpa samskara pooja which was on 3rd feb but i have the pancard poto in my mobile so that i can get the xeox of that is any problem by without that pancard?and i have other id proofs like aadhar card and oterid but those are not given as proof so plz rply me whethe there is any problem or not?plzz

Re: send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

kpremprempremk@gmail.com 25 Jan 2015 11:41 PM
Sir, I'm doing Ashlesha Bali on 4th can I perform naga prathista on the same day or the next day . I want to perform prarthana also .... Can u please tell me....

Re: you can do on same day

kantsri@gmail.com 24 Jan 2015 2:53 PM
did sarpa samskara can be commenced on any day expect fasting day...ekadasi. can you confirm is there date availalbe on FEB to do Sapra Samskara pooja

Re: check the availability dates in www.eseva.kukke.org

asriniswamyaug@gmail.com 24 Jan 2015 12:51 PM
Panditji, My astrologer suggested me that I have to Kalsarpa Dosha puja.Kindly let me know costing for Nagapratishta puja and also what is Sarpasamskara with Nagapratishta? My astrologer only told only Kalasrapa Dosha Puja so I dont know which one I should do whetether Nagapratishta or Sarpasamskara with Nagapratishta?.Kindly advise

Re: Rs 400 for Nagaprathista, Rs 2500 for Sarpasamskara, it depends on your horoscope, contact your astrologer

kpremprempremk@gmail.com 24 Jan 2015 10:44 AM
tnq very much sir u replied to my questions very patiently. Thanks a lot . The last but not least We want to come on 3rd eve to the temple. For my sister's SarpaSamskara pooja(4thFeb) , is that room available for us on that day?

Re: yes

lakkakula.vanitha@gmail.com 23 Jan 2015 1:58 PM
sir, i want sarpa samskara pooja dates in the month of february 2015

Re: eseva.kukke.org

maheshbhat18@gmail.com 22 Jan 2015 10:01 PM
Sir, I'm doing Sarpa samskara on 5th and 6th Feb 2015. And would like to do Ashlesha Bali on 4th Feb 2015. I'm coming to Kukke on 3rd morning. Is it possible to get Room in temple guest house for 4 days on basis of Sarpa samskara ( 3-02-2015 morning to 6-02-2015 evening ). What is the room rent?

Re: you may get(if available), Rs 200.00 per day

kpremprempremk@gmail.com 22 Jan 2015 6:23 PM
Helo Sir, We booked for SarpaSamskara on 4thFeb how many days we must stay in the temple. Please let me know .

Re: seva starts at 9AM on 1st day and finishes around 1PM on 2nd day

saimaheshbhat@gmail.com 22 Jan 2015 3:06 PM
Sir, Mahesh Bhat here, I would like to do Ashlesha bali on 4th Feb 2015 and Ashlesha Nakshtra falls on that day.(Since my birth star is Ashlesha) I would like to know about the pooja, whether it is Samoohika (Mass) or Individual? Is it mandatory to take bath in Kumaradhara before pooja?..and What would be the general crowd on that day (4th Feb) ? Can I do Prarthana Seva after the Ashlesha Bali?. I'm coming to Kukke Subramanya on 3rd morning. Will I get accommodation in temple guest house? and what would be the cost? is there any online booking for temple guest house? Please let me know. Mahesh Bhat

Re: 1. mass, 2.no, 3. may be, 4. yes, 5. may be, starts from Rs 75, 6.no

Padamavathi314@gmail.com 22 Jan 2015 9:06 AM
Namaskaram sir, Padmavathi, Memu kukki subramanyeswara swami darsananiki 24 th morning vastunnamu ma ammai sai divya vivaham gurunchi Mariu na arogyam & ma vari arogyam gurinchi mukhyamga ma ammai vivaham gurinchi aslesha bali & prardhana sevalu jaripinchukovalante munduga tickets theesukovala leka appude theesukovala. Swami vari darsanam maku labhistunda. Prardhana gurunchi vivarincha galaru. Padma

Re: kannada or english plz....

sharadaraksha2003@yahoo.com 21 Jan 2015 9:10 PM
to book on online I am unable to open the website that is www.eseva.kukke.org and another one is www.kukketemple.com at 9 pm is there any time to booking only on day time

Re: no

nivedamoorthy@gmail.com 21 Jan 2015 1:38 PM
Sir, we booked for sarpasamskara pooja on 18th Feb, but Amavasya falls on the same day. Is that ok? When will pooja will end on 2nd day sir...since we need to book train ticket. Many thanks in advance. Niveda

Re: you can do on that day, around 1PM

sravanthik76@gmail.com 21 Jan 2015 12:55 PM
hello sir, thank you so much for your pervious replies.I am once again approaching you for some information. we have booked for sarpasamskara pooja through online on 24th feb. but now due to some personal reasons we are thinking to postpone it further 1 week that is on 2nd or 3rd march. can you once again please clarify whether we can postpone the date of pooja 1 week ahead or not. if we can postpone the date then please inform the procedure for postponement. please send the contact no. of temple authority who deals with all these poojas, rooms and postponements if possible.

Re: you can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

phullathi@gmail.com 20 Jan 2015 4:47 PM
Dear Sir , As I have booked for sarpasanskara pooja on 18apr2015 due to some personal problem I wanted to prepone the date to 12Apr2014 .Below is the reference order for eseva Seva Receipt Order Number KKSV18435 Seva Name Sarpasamskara Seva Amount 2575 Seva Date 18/04/2015 Devotee Name prakash

kpremprempremk@gmail.com 20 Jan 2015 10:07 AM
Helo Sir, We booked for Sarpa pooja on 4thFeb when we should report there .

Re: before 8.30AM at sarpa samskara counter

mailmeboys@gmail.com 20 Jan 2015 8:01 AM
Good morning sir.., am going to do Sarpasamskara pooja in kuke subramaniya temple.which time & date is ok for this pooja .

Re: any day except dwadashi and ekadashi

pradeep.deepu23@yahoo.co.in 19 Jan 2015 8:55 PM
Is it mandatory not to eat non veg for 12 days after pooja

Re: no such restrictions from temple

kumarambi@gmail.com 19 Jan 2015 7:09 PM
sarpa pooja

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

ramu.nagaram1983@gmail.com 19 Jan 2015 7:00 PM
Sir, When I last visited the Kukke Subramanya Temple in the month of Nov'14, We were treated very badly as we are non kannadigas and demanded money by temple priest. Can you please arrange pooja in diffrent languages as happens it happensin Sri Kalahasti Temple.

kpremprempremk@gmail.com 19 Jan 2015 12:36 PM
Can u please guide us from tirupati

kpremprempremk@gmail.com 19 Jan 2015 12:03 PM
Can u please guide us from tirupathi .

kpremprempremk@gmail.com 18 Jan 2015 10:44 PM
Sir, Can we perform Sarpasamskara to my sister on 4thFeb wednesday and Ashlesha bali(PremKumar) on the same day

Re: yes

revanthmalige2@gmail.com 18 Jan 2015 8:40 AM
how to postpone sarpasamskara date?

yrbhanu@gmail.com 17 Jan 2015 11:27 PM
Sir, We have been advised to do Kalasarpadosha nivarana pooja for myson. Please inform whether doing sarpa samskara will suffice? Or should we do Ashlesha Bali pooja also. If so can be book for the seva in advance.

Re: it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer

antrixtravels@gmail.com 17 Jan 2015 2:34 PM
Namaskar, Can we tranfer seva amount amt through Bank's NEFT service and give you details of same

Re: no

priyesh@retaildetilz.com 17 Jan 2015 10:45 AM
Sir, I would Like to book Kalasarpa dhosha pooja and Rahu ketu Pooja on 25 th of January 2015. Is it Possible by online ? Please suggest .

Re: in kukke temple you can do ashlesha bali for kalasarpa dosha and rahu ketu pooja. no booking system

veereshk.2010@gmail.com 16 Jan 2015 6:22 PM
Hello Sir, For me and my sister a pandit has suggested to get Ashesha Bali pooja done at Kukke. Should we do it individually or combinedly? Thanks,

Re: do separate seva if she is married

murthy6332@gmail.com 16 Jan 2015 5:31 PM
Hello sir, we 3 separate families were planning to do sarpa samskara on single date, for that can i book 3 poojas on online for single available date

Re: yes, if it is available

sdssteel@yahoo.co.in 16 Jan 2015 5:29 PM
Hello Sir, We are travelling from Bangalore by car. A relative of mine said that the road route is closed for some repair work. Can you kindly confirm the same. If yes, is there any other route we can take. Thank you

Re: sakleshpura- gundya road closed, you can come via mysore-madikeri-sullia-subrahmanya

sibhat1960@yahoo.com 16 Jan 2015 4:35 PM
Hello Sir, Can I perform Aslesa Bhali on 25-1-2015 Sunday in your temple because that day it is shudha shashti.

Re: yes

sridharngc@gmail.co 16 Jan 2015 11:05 AM
on 20th jan is amavsya can we do sarpa samskara pooja on that is it good already i book

Re: yes

manu.bluestar@gmail.com 15 Jan 2015 9:03 PM
Hello Sir, We are Planning to come to temple on 25th night from bangalore and get the Ashlesha Bali Pooja done on 26th morning. So we need to know whether that pooja is performed on 26th of Jan 2015 and also need a information about which is the best and safe route to come from bangalore.

Re: you can do on that day, you can come by ksrtc bus or train or by car via mysore-madikeri-sullia-subrahmanya

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics