Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
karthik.ramagiri@gmail.com 30 Aug 2014 4:44 PM
Hi Sirji, Please help me.. This is Karthik.Ramagir from hyderabad I want to perform Sarpa samskara pooja+Nagapratishta+Ashleshabali pooja in Nov ..I could see in online there are slots available. I heard that for doing these pooja..all the members in the family should attend it,but my younger brother is not interested to come(Both of us are not married). If he is not present will it effect ? Please advice.. If your not the correct person to contact please provide me the concern person email id. Thanks a lot, Karthik.Ramagiri

Re: contact ravishankar @ 9448844019

umesha16579@gmail.com 30 Aug 2014 3:01 PM
Sir, 2 yrs back Nagarahavu entered our house. We called upon the snake catcher. Accordingly he caught and beaten the nagarahavu in which it died in our house only. I have no child since 4yrs after our marriage and my brohter has also doesnt have a child since 1 1/2 years. Is it a dosha in which nagarahavu died in our house beaten by snakecatcher.We have made lot of pooja and sort medical help for it from the past 3yrs but no positive result. PlZ tell me, if it is a dosha what seva i have to perform in Shree kshetra kukke subramanya. Plz inform sir. I am waiting for rply.

Re: do sarpa samskara seva

bhatsas83@gmail.com 30 Aug 2014 1:23 PM
Hi, on 6th & 7th We will go the temple for Sarpasamskara, Could you please tell us if we need to stop eating non veg immediately. it is 48 hrs ago or 7 days ago we should not have non veg?? Thank you

Re: no such restrictions from temple

manishasharma2789@gmail.com 30 Aug 2014 12:58 PM
Sir we had postponed sarpa samaskara date and we got message from the temple as it is postponed. Is that message enough to show to temple at time of pooja

Re: enough

mullathodi@gmail.com 29 Aug 2014 1:41 PM
namasthe.1.i have booked sarpasamkarapooja by on line on aug 31.we are coming by aug 30 evening.whether we got accomodation by devaswam on 30 th? 2.whether asleshabali may conduct on 31 st.?it is said temple entry is prohibited on first day.3 .my wife and 2 daughters wth me,whether they attend sarpasamkara poja with me?

Re: you will get accommodation at ashlesha lodge(with payment) you can do ashlesha bali on 1st sept. your family can attend for seva

am00121727@techmahindra.com 28 Aug 2014 5:22 PM
For kallsarpdosha which pooja is advisable ???

Re: it depends upon your horoscope

ravikishores@gmail.com 28 Aug 2014 4:15 PM
Hello Everyone, Wanted to know if bridge over Kumar Dhara river is open these days. We want to come from Bangalore via KSRTC for Lord's Darshan. It will be good to know if roads are opened. Thanks

Re: to open when it was closed?

vajra_bng@rediffmail.com 28 Aug 2014 2:14 PM
Sir, i am planning to do Ashlesh bali on 6th september 2014 can you please tell me if its done on 6th sep and also if i come on 6th sep early morning will i be able get the ticket for Ashlesh bali pooja. Thanks.

Re: yes, yes

manishasharma2789@gmail.com 28 Aug 2014 1:10 PM
Sir how many days required for sarpa samskara and naga prathista pooja total.

Re: i) Seva devotees after bath in the holy Kumaradhara and Darshana of Lord Subramanya should report at 8.30AM on the booked date at Sarpa Samskara Hall, Adi Suramanya in the venue reserved for them ii) Follow the instruction given by the Purohita regarding rituals. iii) Partake forenoon PRASADA at 12-00 noon and evening Tiffin at 6-00p.m. in the Adi Subrahmanya Hall, Night meals are forbidden. iv) Food and Tiffin arrangements are limited to 4 people per Seva. v) Next day morning after bath report at the very same venue at 5.30AM and have Tiffin at 7.30AM in the Adi Subrahmanya Dining Hall. vi) Report at NAGAPRATHISHTA Mantapa in the outer quadrangle of the Main Temple after Pradakshina. Soon after midday MAHAPOOJA the Archaka concerned will conduct Nagaprathista, Partake PRASADAM. vii) Seva fee of Rs.2,500-00 is inclusive of Dana Dakshina to Purohitha, KriyaKarthru, Brahmacharis and Godana. Hence if anybody insists or demands for extra payment complaint can be lodged at the temple office. ix) Temple entry if forbidden on the first day of the seva. x) Avoid unofficial advice. Temple administration is not responsible if devotees land in trouble by misinformation/disinformation. xi) For any clarification contact Temple Office only.

manishasharma2789@gmail.com 28 Aug 2014 12:41 PM
Good morning sir we want to do pooja of sarpa samskara will pooja will formed in kartik masam i.e, in month of november 1st week . Plz tell us so we can book tickets

Re: yes

sharadarajeshj@gmail.com 28 Aug 2014 12:19 PM
Namskara sir, We need to do pooja Sarpa Samskara & Ashlesh bali 6th september 2014 . who to book in online .

Re: No booking for ashlesha bali, For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.kukketemple.com

Rkkntu@gmail.com 28 Aug 2014 8:55 AM
Namskara, Please let me know on how many days exactly required to stay at Kukke to perform both Aslesha bali pooja as well as sarpa samskara pooja. 2 days enough? Thanks madenur swamy

Re: 2 days enough

vijayvegunta@gmail.com 28 Aug 2014 3:26 AM
Team i want to perform sarpa samdkara pooja on 2nd of sep please let us know if that is possible and what do i need to do as it is a short notice

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.kukketemple.com

kaykayk@ymail.com 27 Aug 2014 5:04 PM
Dear Sir, I have made payment for Sarpasamskara via credit card on 26/08 and booked date on 24/09 to perform the puja. Do i and my brother need to stay at the temple a day before the puja. If yes, what time we will have to come. I am based in Mumbai and will be coming to Mangalore on the 21st September. Please provide the details.

Re: reach before 8AM on 24th

krishna.nandagopal9@gmail.com 27 Aug 2014 4:47 PM
Sir I prepared a D D for Rs. 2500/- For sarp DOSHA POOJA can I send it by courier and can I mention my cell No. and date of pooja. I require dates from 6th of October to 10th of October. please inform.

Re: send with all details (courier or post)

umelac99@gmail.com 27 Aug 2014 1:23 PM
I got lot of information regarding the temple origination, sevas. Plz upload the timings of sevas perfomed in temple. eg. ashlesha bali pooja, nagapratistha, sarpasamskara timings at what time it is perfomed, how it is performed what are the requirements etc. Other than its very good information uploaded.Prasadam given by the temple is very good. Annadanam is also excellent.I have no child pLz tell me what seva I have to perform. Om Kukke shree subrahmanya swamy, Om Kukke Shree subrahmanya swamy, Om Kukke Shree subramanya swamy, Om Kukke Shree subrahmanya swamy, Om Kukke Shree subramanya swamy, Om Kukke shree subramanya swamy, Om Kukke Shree subramanya swamy, Om kukke Shree subramanya swamy, Om kukke Shree subramanya swamy

Re: do PRARTHANA (Prayer): i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

vinjayvg@gmail.com 26 Aug 2014 10:47 PM
Dear Sir, We would like to know which temple in dakshina kannada wherein one can offer "Nagamandala" pooje? if so what is the cost? How many days in advance do we need to book this pooja?

Re: contact mahalingeshwara mahaganapathi temple, padubidri, udupi district, +(91)-820-2555174

chand_ivv@rediffmail.com 26 Aug 2014 8:57 PM
i have booked for Sarpa Samskara dated 20-21/09/2014. Due to exigency i will not be in a position to partake in the pooja slated on 20-21/09/2014. Can the pooja be postponed to October 2014, what is the formality, please address the issue.

Re: call temple office (08257281300) or send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com

samyukta111@yahoo.co.in 26 Aug 2014 12:38 PM
Dear Sir, we have performed ashlesha bali pooja on 24/08/2014,how we came to know that dosha has nivarana. please help me on this.

Re: ask your astrologer

vinjayvg@gmail.com 25 Aug 2014 11:38 PM
Dear Sir, Shuddha Shashti is on 31st August, can sarpa samskara pooja be done on that day please advice

Re: yes

sandhyagorur@rediffmail.com 25 Aug 2014 10:27 PM
Sir, On 22.8.2014 we had come to Kukke and had darshan of lord. While way back to our home town Bangalore near ghat section i had a feeling that our car passed on death snake (am not sure) and i checked with driver of our car but he said no. Do we need to perfrom sarpa samskara? And in the year 2009 June we already performed Sarpa Samskara.Since i got that feeling please suggest and advice.

Re: if it is sarpa(nagara havu) then you can do(as your wish)

krishna.nandagopal9@gmail.com 25 Aug 2014 12:29 PM
sir, Iam from Hyderabad want to perform sarpa dosha nivarana poja on 27th of September 2014 is it o k. after performing poja can we visit other places in manglore & banglore. please suggest.

Re: yes, you can go anywhere before or after performing seva in kukke temple

myelugoti@gmail.com 25 Aug 2014 3:47 AM
myelugoti@gmail.com 23 Aug 2014 7:11 PM Hi Team, Please provide some option so that we can donate online. I am in US and would like to donate money regularly to Swamy. Re: this is not official website I got below reply for my request. I have gone through your official website but still there is option for online donation. We have just a option to book e-seva. But what about others like who wants to donate money. Can you please request the management to provide this option.

Re: contact Temple trustee board President Mr. Krishna Prasad @ 9448012221

madhavimeela4@gmail.com 24 Aug 2014 9:37 PM
Sir we came for prarthana in kukke temple on 16th august, we donot know how to eat prasad (putta mannu). can u please inform. Thank u sir.

Re: consume a bit of prasada in empty stomach (morning) with a teaspoon of water

ngndramg18@gmail.com 24 Aug 2014 7:29 PM
hello sir i hav rahu and kethu dhosha is there wat type pooja i hav to do and i hav done my brhamopadesh(munji), some people told me wen ever u can go to kukke they wil make pooja so i hav to book through online r else i may come

Re: you can do ashlesha bali, no booking

myelugoti@gmail.com 23 Aug 2014 7:11 PM

Re: this is not official website

bhaskergowda@gmail.com 23 Aug 2014 11:38 AM
hi, i have kala sarpa dosha .. so which seva should i perform ? please advice really confused.

Re: may be ashlesha bali , but it depends on your horoscope, contact your astrologer.

srgovi@gmail.com 22 Aug 2014 10:08 PM
Sir I had booked for sarpasamskara pooja for Sept 22nd, 2014. I want to postpone the date. Please let me know the procedure as how I can postpone the pooja date

Re: send email to- eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300

manishasharma2788@gmail.com 22 Aug 2014 9:14 PM
Sir will you plz tell us how to postpone Darla samsakara pooja as I already booked ticket on 31 Aug 2014. Plz kindly tell us how to postpone and procedure

Re: send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300

jaidev.kotian@gmail.com 22 Aug 2014 7:31 PM
Hello Sir, I would like to book for Sarpa Samskara and Naga Prathista, what would be the cost and what is the procedure. Also can i book it online using a credit card and does these pooja include accomodiation.

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple, Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with seva date, your Name, address and contact no. The registered devotees will be informed the date of the commencement of seva. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281300. you can also book at www.eseva.kukke.org

prku4699@gmail.com 22 Aug 2014 6:36 PM
Dear Sir We performed SARPASAMSKARA this past month on 27 and after performing the pooja the last day the poojari told to take the ticket and collect the prasad for the receipt, i have received a small piece of Bamboo STick with it, what should be done with it please advice they say it should be kept in a small container, kindly advice

Re: keep it in pooja place,

manishasharma2789@gmail.com 22 Aug 2014 3:10 PM
Sir I have booked seva ticket on sept 2014 as on 31st for sarpa samskara .But due to reasons I m unable to attend pooja .Plz plz tell me how to cancel my pooja ticket

Re: not possible to cancel, you can postpone it

papya2006@gmail.com 22 Aug 2014 10:15 AM
dear Sir Please advise which Pooja to perform for BALADOSHA .. and also please let us know how to book the Pooja and can be done without presence

Re: ask your astrologer.

bmhatti@rediffmail.com 22 Aug 2014 9:34 AM
Dear Sir ., i will book the SARPASAMSKARA in online but not able to come kukke subrmanya due to we are out of country ., is it possible to do pooja without our presence and Can I make payment through my credit card for sarpa samskara .. or advise which pooja can be done without precense

Re: not possible without presence

ashu_sfs82@yahoo.com 22 Aug 2014 9:10 AM
HI,Is any dress code to perform pooja like Naga Prathista or Ashlesha Bali ????

Re: no

kanchetianeel@gmsil.com 22 Aug 2014 7:10 AM
Hi Sir, 1)Is there any wash rooms && Bath rooms available at Kumaradhara River,how long from temple. 2) Can i donate money to annadana trust, is there any process && how much cost.3)Why pooja's are not performing on ekadasi, any specific reason..could please explain me ,Thanks in Advance Anilchowdarykancheti

Re: 1.yes, 2km. 2.any amount, you can pay at protocol office 3.there so many Hindu believes

karanxy@yahoo.com 21 Aug 2014 8:55 PM
Dear Sir, I see that there is an online payment option for Sarpa Samskara under "eseva" on your official website (https://eseva.kukke.org/)Can I make payment through my credit card for sarpa samskara or the payment is accepted only through DD.

Re: you can pay by credit card in eseva.kukke.org

aarwinthe@gmail.com 21 Aug 2014 5:41 PM
Sir, We are planning to come there 23rd Aug, 2014 morning & book a ticket for Sarpa Samskara ticket for the same day. Can I get a ticket? I am planning to perform Sarpa Samskara on 23rd & 24th August, 2014 two days? Is temple is performing this pooja on these days? If above two are days are not performing, I want to know other performed pooja days. No one is attending the call for these numbers: 08257 - 281224, 281423, 281700, 281300, 281265

baratkumars24@gmail.com 21 Aug 2014 3:31 PM
1)Sir,I booked for sarpa samskara pooja(2nd september 2014).Planning to have ashlesha bali pooja also...both pooja will be done or not..2)7th september planning to go to ghati subramanya where homa and pooja will be done....so after performing sarpa samskara and ashlesha bali pooja in kukke....if i go to ghati subramnya...is there any effect or problem..

Re: you can do both seva, you can do any seva at any temple after or before doing seva in kukke

its.shivams@gmail.com 21 Aug 2014 2:23 PM
Hello Sir, Can we send draft for prarthana, not able to come right now. and what all information we need to send along with it. Thanks

Re: prarthana is not possible without your presence

venkat_1956@yahoo.com 21 Aug 2014 2:14 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, I am coming from Hyderabad to Kukke Subramanya along with my family on 28th Sep 2014 and would like to book accomodation in temple cottage/lodge in advance. Please let me know how can i do this.

Re: send a letter to temple or call 08257281224 (this is not official website)

raghubhoopalam@gmail.com 21 Aug 2014 9:59 AM
DEAR SIR, HOW TO APPROACH YOU TO MAKE SARPASAMSKARA... IS THERE ANY ADVANCE QUE

ashu122.m@gmail.com 20 Aug 2014 11:26 AM
Is it mandatory to go to dharamsthala first and then come to Kukke temple to do pooja or we can directly come to kukke temple and perform the pooja as we have to return back on the same day.please respond

Re: no such beliefs

yses.gagan@gmail.com 20 Aug 2014 10:47 AM
dear sir 23 rd aug asleshabali pooja to do the pooja ?

Re: yes

its.shivams@gmail.com 20 Aug 2014 3:33 AM
Dear Sir , my sister is married for 7 years but don not have any children. twice the child died before birth for medical reasons or doctor's negligence. can you suggest any puja.

Re: do prarthana at kukketemple

bhuvaneshwari.dinesh@sbi.co.in 19 Aug 2014 8:58 PM
dear sir, i have booked sarpa samskara pooja for my sister on 23rd aug 2014 , but my dads father's sister has expired and we are not supposed to perform the pooja, can i postpone the pooja on september 27th 2014. kindly do me the favour.

Re: you can postpone, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com, or call 08257281300

ashu_sfs82@yahoo.com 19 Aug 2014 5:28 PM
Hi sir,I want to do pooja for Kaalsarpdosha please suggest which pooja is more preferable "Ashlesha Bali or Naga Prathista" or they both are same. 2.I booked reservation from bangalore on 13th night and will reach temple at 6:30AM and will do pooja on 14th september (Sunday)please let me know if any pre booking required or i will get tickets same day as i have a return ticket on 14th night itself to Bangalore at 11PM. 3.As per hindu calender shraad starting from 8th september to 26th september, will it impact on this pooja or not so that we need to replan the dates, please let me know 14th september is suitable date for kaalsarpdosha pooja or not? 4.Me and my father both will sit in pooja, are we required to buy two tickets of 400/= each or one ticket is enough. 5.Apart from Rs 400/= ticket anything else required from our side. Thanks in advance please respond...

Re: 1. it depends on your horoscope. 2. no booking for ashlesha bali and nagaprathiste. 3. you can do on that day. 4. one is enough. 5. no

svaram55@gmail.com 19 Aug 2014 11:28 AM
Devara Chitra iruv ariveyannu andige suttikolluttiri, nimage svalpavu viveka illave?

Re: suttikolluvavarathra keli.

nalini.naik.r@gmail.com 19 Aug 2014 11:19 AM
- Please give me a date for Sarpa Samskara pref. SAT and SUN. After you fix the date for the Pooja, I will send the amount of Rs. 2500/- through DD. I appreciate if you can communicate the date for this Pooja.- D.G. Manjunatha

Re: contact 08257281300, this is not official website

pilla_rn@yahoo.com 19 Aug 2014 10:55 AM
Dear sir, Is it possible to do Sarpa Samskara pooja for 2 or 3 person in same day for same family. If so, booking should be in each person's name and payment will calculate in separate. pls clarify.

Re: for a family one seva is enough

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics