Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
psdanand@gmail.com 21 Dec 2014 5:48 PM
sir,we are planning to perform ashlesa bali pooja on 2 nd,shall we come and perform without online booking.

Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali

rajendrask2006@yahoo.co.in 21 Dec 2014 1:13 PM
Sir, I am coming to kukke on 26th evening I want to know whether bandi uthsava can be made on on 26th and whether it is performed in morning or evening. Further I want to do ashlesha bali on 27th morning and bandi utsha either in 27th morning or 27th evening. I want to know that after ashelsha bali can i perform bandi utsava. Please give me your suggestion. s.k.rajendra-advocate

Re: bandi uthsava is at 8PM, you can do bandi uthsava on 26th or 27th and ashlesha balion 27th morning

aspkumar1964@gmail.com 20 Dec 2014 4:46 PM
respected sir, i am reaching kukkesubramanya on 26th at 4.00pm. kindly provide temple accomdation till 12.30pm on 27.12.2014. when can i perform ashlesha bali. can i book now. how to book

Re: you can do ashlesha bali on 27th morning, send a letter to temple office or call 08257281265 for room booking (kukketemple.com is not official website)

spurthak@gmail.com 20 Dec 2014 1:23 PM
I booked sarpasamskara seva for 25.12.2014 but forgot to take the printout of the receipt. What is the solution to get it.

Re: you will get duplicate receipt at counter by showing sms and id proof

adityanaik1@gmail.com 20 Dec 2014 12:44 PM
Our astrologer has advised to do AshleshaBali pooja at kukke temple. We are arriving to kukke subramanya on 10th Jan 2015 at 5.30 AM. Can we get the receipt and perform pooja on same day i.e. 10th Jan 2015?

Re: yes

rajandn@gmail.com 20 Dec 2014 10:26 AM
We have been advised to do Sarpa Samskara Pooja. We are given to understand that we need to stay there for 2 days. If we reach there on Saturday early morning by 6.00 am, can we do the Puja on Saturday and leave Kukke by Sunday afternoon after completing the Puja. We intend doing this on 9th & 10th of Jan 2015. Request advise if this is possible..

Re: yes

dattraj.kulkarni@gmail.com 20 Dec 2014 3:52 AM
Namaste sir My self Dattaraj as per astrologit i have kalsarp and kujadosh wich pooja will do in kukke and what are the formality

Re: it depends on your horoscope, contact your astrologer

suguna2603@gmail.com 19 Dec 2014 3:15 PM
sir please say how to postpone the date for sarpa samskara pooja tickets, which are booked through online. please say how to do it in online

Re: you can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (this is not official website)

t_lrao@yahoo.com 19 Dec 2014 1:51 PM
Sir we want to perform ashlesha bali and naga prathiste two reasons we have for this one is to cure my father's skin problem suffering from 25 years and to reduce my daughters lazyness at studies. Please advice should i look into astology or can i perform this pooja by directly comming to kukke temple.

Re: it depends upon horoscope, but you can do these sevas

saru48@rediff.com 18 Dec 2014 10:53 PM
sir, do we need to wear new clothes on performing sarpa samskara pooja.does all the family members need to wear new clothes.plz confirm

Re: no

chowdappa.a@gmail.com 18 Dec 2014 4:32 PM
If i book the Sarpa Samskara Pooja ticket through online, if assum that day we could not able to come to pooja,in that case money will be returnable or not and what is procedure.

Re: you can postpone the date, cancellation is not possible. amount is considered as kanike

tejas7311@gmail.com 18 Dec 2014 2:54 PM
Respected Sir, I taken DD (2500/-)in the name of sri kukke subramanya swamy temple for ashlesha bali & sarpasamskara puja,where shall i send that DD & what are the detail should i mention,when can i get call latter for puja from temple side please let me know & also i need lodging can i get from temple side pls info me

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

somashekharr@ymail.com 18 Dec 2014 11:45 AM
Respected Sir, we are planning to perform sarpa samskara in the month of Jan.2015. We request you to kindly let me know the auspicious day in the month of Jan.2015, seva fee, mode of payment ect. Kindly enlighten us in this matter at the earliest.

sgjagadeesan@gmail.com 18 Dec 2014 11:07 AM
Sir, when we arrive on the day of Sarpasamskara pooja booked on line, how to get the receipt from the office. We understand that the office opens only at 09.00 am and the pooja starts at 08.30.

Re: office opens at 7AM

mamatha.u2010@gmail.com 18 Dec 2014 8:29 AM
We are planning to perform Ashlesha bali pooja on 23 December 2014. Shall we come and perform on that day (is auspicious day). Thanks in advance.. Mamatha Umesh Bangalore 56

Re: you can do on that day

shree.ramya301@gmail.com 18 Dec 2014 7:54 AM
Without on line booking directly can I get sarpadhosha pooja on Jan 2nd and 3rd of 2015

Re: you can do ashlesha bali and naga prathiste, better to book for sarpa samskara

svrm55@gmail.com 17 Dec 2014 10:26 PM
ಕೆಲ ಮೂರ್ಖರು ದೇವರ ಚಿತ್ರದ ವಸ್ತ್ರವನ್ನು ಅಂಡಿಗೆ ಸುತ್ತಿಕೊಂಡು ಮಡೆ ಸ್ನಾನ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿರುವ ಚಿತ್ರವನ್ನು ಕೆಲ ಪತ್ರಿಕೆಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ನೋಡಿದ್ದೇನೆ. ಆ ವಸ್ತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ಒಂದು ಮರ್ಯಾದೆ ಬೇಡವೇ. ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಇಂಥದ್ದನ್ನು ತಡೆಯಿರಿ.

laxmi_1412@yahoo.co.in 17 Dec 2014 9:53 PM
Any train facility to reach kukke temple from Hyderabad.could you please suggest the best train route from hyderabad to kukke temple please.i'm confused

Re: hyderabad-bangalore-subrahmanyaroad(sbhr)

laxmi_1412@yahoo.co.in 17 Dec 2014 9:51 PM
i'm 33yrs old female(divorcee).can i perform sarpasamkara on my own or my parents should do.after sarpasamkara can we do ashlesha bali puja on the 2nd day of sarpa samkara(any available timings to do ashlesha bali puja)

Re: you can do, 2nd day at 9AM you can do ashlesha bali

rnsaai@gmail.com 17 Dec 2014 7:18 PM
Sir, When I visited the temple, I paid Rs 350- for Nandadeepa (One Month) in ADI SUBRAHMANYA TEMPLE. Now I want to pay Rs350 for one more month. Please give me your bank a/c details. I will remit through internet banking and inform you. Please give me your email ID for communication purpose.

Re: send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265 (you will not get receipt and prasada for online transfers)

snslg1972@gmail.com 17 Dec 2014 12:36 PM
Hello Sir, We are planning to book Sarpasamskara on February 2015, Sarpasamskara including Nagaprathishta or we want to pay Extra amount for Nagaprathishtra please confirm and also confirm we are 6 members (me,Mother,wife,2kids & sister-in-law)we can go all 6 members to sarpasamskara hall or we want to pay extra money, please please confirm.

Re: Sarpasamskara is including Nagaprathishta. no extra charges for 2 kids

mggirish123@gmail.com 17 Dec 2014 11:27 AM
Please send the procedure to book for Nema pooja on 26-jan-2015(Monday) & bandi utsava on 27-Jan-2015(Tuesday). Also I need to book room on these two days. Request you to suggest

Re: no booking for bandi ustava, for temple rooms contact temple office, this is not official website

Karthi_n80@rediffmail.com 17 Dec 2014 10:39 AM
It is compulsory that we have to stay in Temple provided Accomodation only or we can book the hotel if we wish.

Re: you can stay any where in kukke subrahmanya

suchitra_n80@rediffmail.com 17 Dec 2014 10:33 AM
We have booked ticket for January 3rd and we will be reporting at 8.30 in the morning. Please confirm about the breakfast on 3rd jan morning or morning breakfast is forbidden.

Re: morning breakfast is forbidden.

suji2805@gmail.com 17 Dec 2014 9:44 AM
hello sir good morning we are three friends from differnt families..we killed the snake . can we do sarpa samskara pooja combinedly or we hav do separetly.. please inform me the correct information

Re: single seva is enough

pradeep.deepu23@yahoo.co.in 16 Dec 2014 10:48 PM
hello Sir, We have booked for Sarpa Samskara on 8th Jan, We also need to perform Ashlesha Bali. we got to know that ashlesha bali should be performed on same naksthra can we got both on the same day.

Re: you can do any day except ekadashi

yskempegowda@gmail.com 16 Dec 2014 8:38 PM
i request plz inform sarpasamskara pooja postpone or prepone facilitity available my mobile no 9448809432

drntnccp@yahoo.co.in 16 Dec 2014 8:04 PM
how to book online for sarpa samskara

Re: eseva.kukke.org

maheshrajendraa@gmail.com 16 Dec 2014 7:43 PM
namsthe , my name is maheshkumar m r from mysore.we wont perform pooja of sharpasamskar but when i logged to ekkuke seva they not allowing debitcard sum bank online issue card not accepting how can send money to this pooja and we are 5 member in family how many rooms we need . what rituals to pooja we are vege diet i am lot confuse about online so plz send fulldetail sir/mam my rashi is kataka and iam suffering from vasuki dosha plz be needfully for pained familly thannking you reagard maheshkumar m r mysore

narengs7@gmail.com 16 Dec 2014 5:23 PM
I would like to book 3 Seva on Particular days The Sevas are:Kataka Kalasarpa dosham,Ahslesha Bali and Prarthana Pooja. May i know the how to book for these seva online or offline. please let me know the procedures to follow both online and offline.

Re: no booking for ashlesha bali and prarthana, no such `Kataka Kalasarpa dosham` perfromed in kukke temple

tmanjula87@gmail.com 16 Dec 2014 4:28 PM
Please update temple account details in google.

manju7744@gmail.com 16 Dec 2014 3:56 PM
PL SEND THE ACCOUNT DETAILS OF KUKKE TEMPLE FOR DONATE THE AMOUNT

suchi_n80@rediffmail.com 16 Dec 2014 3:06 PM
Hello Sir, After performing pooja on the second day and while returning back to bangalore we can have snacks or dinner in the hotel or not.

Re: you can have

vikramnarayanrao@gmail.com 16 Dec 2014 2:39 PM
I want send donation to temple. how to send it...

santhosh_uma81@yahoo.in 16 Dec 2014 1:30 PM
Sir after doing sarpa samskara pooja is that we should not have onion garlic and non-veg for 12days and wat are the other food to be avoided

Re: nothing

uma_thyagaraju@yahoo.co.in 16 Dec 2014 12:46 PM
Sir we have performed sarpa samskara pooja on 14th and 15th dec, wat are the procedures to be followed after performing pooja

Re: nothing

viji_lal@in.com 16 Dec 2014 9:55 AM
Sir i am planning to visit kukke subrahmanyan temple on 27th dec 2014 can i book accomodation at ashlesha lodge if i can how to book

Re: For booking rooms at temple lodges call 08257281265 or send a letter to temple office

rajesh.govindu9@gmail.com 16 Dec 2014 9:36 AM
Sir, i have booked ticket for sarpa samskaram pooja on 23rd dec. is there any room accommodating on this ticket and how many members including me can do pooja and I am unmarried. I and my brother can do this pooja

Re: Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment(Rs200 per day). No booking required. 4 members, you and your brother can do,

mmmadhubabu@gmail.com 15 Dec 2014 9:25 PM
Hi, I have booked online for Sarpa Samskara pooja on 23th dec. my father expired 10year back. im nonbrahmin and unmarried age 30+..can i do sarpasamskara pooja?

Re: yes

ashapnesar@gmail.com 15 Dec 2014 5:24 PM
Sir, we are planning to do sarpa samskara on 24.01.2015. Please let me know for 25.01.2015 also we need to book or it is for 2 days. since this pooja is done for 2 days. And also let me know accomodation will get on 23.1.2015 night / from 24.1.2015. Please reply me.

Re: book for one seva, you will get accommodation from 23rd evening

s.gx@accenture.com 15 Dec 2014 5:06 PM
Need to Book Sarpa Samskara

gonipati.padmaja@gmail.com 15 Dec 2014 3:36 PM
Hi, I'm 7 months pregnant, can i visit the temple for Dharshan. If yes, can i perform any specific pooja in the temple. Please do let me know.

Re: no

srinivasdc27@gmail.com 15 Dec 2014 3:24 PM
Hi, I have booked for Sarpa Samskara pooja on 29th dec. the booking is confirmed. But i forgot to choose the option as yes for "separate archaka asistance" required. So, could you please help me to book a separate archaka assistance for my pooja? Kindly help. Thanks in advance. Regards Srinivasa 9663375162

Re: no problem, you will get ast. archaka

anilkumarbs25@rediffmail.com 15 Dec 2014 3:18 PM
Hi Team, we are trying to reach out to Deepa alankara seva for which we are been calling to 08257 281224, the person receiving phone call is just disconnecting without giving any information, as many time we call he just disconnects call, may be he is not interested in that job or Trust has to see to it who is really eligible for the Information Help desks, I assume that un-fit persons does not generate any revenue and give piece for their superiors, hope his request will be considered and made some alternative humble person capable to give information and help the devotes,

Re: Contact Temple Trustee board President Mr Krishna Prasad @ 9448012221 (This is not official website)

mailme.cpj2011@gmail.com 15 Dec 2014 11:47 AM
Good morning sir. we want to book sarpa samskara pooja for 29th and 30th dec. But online these dates are not free.is there any other way to book pooja on these days?? please suggest

Re: difficult to get for that date, contact 08257281300 for more information, this is not official website.

ashapnesar@gmail.com 15 Dec 2014 11:18 AM
Good Morning Sir, My Husband n daughter both has Sarpa Dosha. We must do two separate pooja or one is enough. Please reply me . Since we are planning to book online for next month .

Re: one is enough

megh3033@rediffmail.com 15 Dec 2014 10:29 AM
Hello Sir, We have been told to perform Sarpasamskara for my daughter. I would like to know if my daughter should be present along with both parents for the sarpasamskara. Also, can we come to Kukke and make bookings for the next day for the same or should it be booked in advance.

Re: 1. yes 2. better to book and come

karthik681@gmail.com 14 Dec 2014 5:13 PM
Namste, I booking a E-Seva for Sarpasamskara. My question is whether it is compulsory to be present in the temple on that Seva date after the booking. OR, will I get prasad through post, if i cannot make it to the temple. Thanks Karthik Bangalore

Re: your presence is compulsory

sathish3346@gmail.com 14 Dec 2014 2:35 PM
we want to do sarpa dosha nivarana pooja on 27/12/2014 but not able to book online. Please guide

Re: not available for that date

shravu30@gmail.com 14 Dec 2014 12:08 PM
Hello Sir, My nakshatra is ashlesha and im facing problems with my career. is it important to perform ashlesha bali? im not yet married. So shall i perform pooja if necessary with my parents or can i do it alone? thanks in advance. Regards, Shravani. A

Re: contact your astrologer

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics