Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
aroraa.prem@gmail.com 22 Jul 2014 7:16 PM
i have nagadosha in my horoscope therefore which pooja do you suggest..please advise.

raviaucse@gmail.com 22 Jul 2014 4:25 PM
Dear Sir, Many Thanks for reply. So we can come directly on that day to perform ashlesha bali pooja.!! Please reply sir. So that I will make arrangements to come over there. Many Thanks, Ravi

raviaucse@gmail.com 22 Jul 2014 3:45 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do Ashlesha Bhali Pooja. But I could not able to Book in Online for Ashlesha Pooja.Could you please tell me the procedure to book this . Many Thanks in Advance Ravikumar Killi

Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali

satya.sreeram@gmail.com 22 Jul 2014 9:19 AM
Dear sir/ madam. My name is S.Satyanarayana from Tirupati(lord balaji) I came to know I have sarpadosam. Nagaprathiste . from astrology. now planing to do the pooja for the above dosam. For this I can try book on line but it not fetured in e-seva for this pooja and any specific date please let know about this. Thanks n regards. S.Satyanarayana, Tirupati.

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple, Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. The registered devotees will be informed the date of the commencement of seva. You can also book at https://eseva.kukke.org

sbharsha@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 8:56 PM
Dear sir, I have booked the pooja on 23rd and 24th. I will be coming to kukke on 22nd evening. Till what time I can come to and get the accommodation 10:00 PM is fine or any time limit ? Thanks You.

Re: up to 11PM

naveensirivolu23@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 5:05 PM
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Planning to visit the Temple on August 2nd, Can temple Lodges are allow to stay Single Persons for 2 Days.. Thank you..!

Re: no

eshwar.gowda81@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 3:24 PM
Dear sir/ madam. My name is DK ESHWARA from Bangalore I came to know I have sarpadosam. Nagaprathiste and aslesabali. from astrology. now planing to conduct pooja for the above dosam. For this I can book on line for this pooja and specific date please let know about this. Thanks n regards. Eshwar. Bangalore.

Re: no booking for ashlesha bali, nagaprathiste is included in sarpa samskara, visit www.eseva.kukke.org

mallikharjunaraop@bel.co.in 21 Jul 2014 1:44 PM
Dear Sir,Namaskaram! iam planning to come tommorrow. can you please give information about climate.i heard heavy rain fall is there.

Re: heavy rain is common here

avelmuruganmca@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 12:56 PM
Dear Sir, Namaskaram! I sent EMOs for Sarpa Samskara puja on 02 May 2014. I had asked for the dates in subsequent weeks. But, till now, I didn't get any SMS or receipt from you regarding the confirmation of pooja dates. I need to do this puja as soon as possible. I called to the phone numbers provided in your site, but no response. Also, I have sent an email. Its almost 2 1/2 months since I sent the EMOs. When will I get the dates for Puja??? I sent EMos for 2 persons. The details are: Names: Velmurugan A and Saravanakumar K Address: S/O. Mr. Ammaiyappan, No: 72, CRR puram, L&T Colony, First main road, Manappakkam, Chennai - 600116 Contact no: +91 9976918873 EMO Numbers: 106027140502004137 and 106027140502004138, dated 02/05/2014

Re: your emo received at temple, send mail with choice date (after aug20) and your contact no. to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com, this is not official website

sgjagadeesan@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 11:51 AM
Sir, we have booked for 'sarpasamskarra' seva on 14.8.14. When and where should we report? Can we report on 13.8.14 morning and occupy temple accommodation?

Re: you will get accommodation from 13th evening at ashlesha lodge and report at seva counter before 8AM on 14th

mysoul.jaya@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 11:10 AM
Dear Sir,My name is Jayadeva from Bangalore. I came to know I have Sarpadosham from Astrologer now planning to conduct pooja for the same. Can I book online for this pooja for specific date???????

Re: www.eseva.kukke.org

tejas7311@gmail.com 21 Jul 2014 11:05 AM
Dear Sir / Madam I want make Nagaprathishte & sarpasamskara how mauch i have to pay,to whom name i have to pay,can i get my preferred date please let me know

avelmuruganmca@gmail.com 20 Jul 2014 1:45 PM

Re: without DD no. or your name and address i cant help you!

roopa.hg1987@gmail.com 18 Jul 2014 12:48 PM
dear sir, this is roopa from mysore. i have sent a DD for SARPA SAMSKARA POOJA. Today i.ve received a msg from ur side. can i excpect any pooja reciept from your side? please inform to me this is very help full to us. thanking you roopa

Re: you will get receipt by post with in 10days, if not received, you can show your sms and get duplicate receipt at counter

s.shobha1988@gmail.com 18 Jul 2014 11:26 AM
sunday 20/07/2014 ashlesha bali pooja will be there please reply.

Re: YES

prku4699@gmail.com 18 Jul 2014 9:28 AM
we have book for sarpa Samskara pooja on 27 july and want to attend it but the climate looks like its having heavy rain and will be as per the forecast also, word on TV was its been closed and cannot move to visit the temple. please let me now whether the temple is open to all. and roads are ok to come to temple

Re: nothing special happened here, normal weather here, please ask this question with that TV reporter

vhebballi@gmail.com 17 Jul 2014 11:03 PM
Sir,We are coming to kukke on 27 Jul on evening and leaving kukke next day afternoon. WE were confused with which pooja to do for santhana (to get child). I would request you to suggest us correct pooja (like Ashlesha bali or Naga Prathisa or sarpa samkara).Thank you

Re: do prarthana

sunilmurali_2000@yahoo.com 17 Jul 2014 1:46 PM
Dear Sir, I want to Make some online offering to the temple. How can i do it.

Re: no online offering system, send DD or MO

jagadeesh08@hotmail.com 17 Jul 2014 12:48 PM
Hello Sir,I am jagadeesh kumar.I booked a seva for sarpa Samskara on 11.08.2014.I would like to Know about the accommodation process that any possibility by the temple Devastanam are private lodges.If Possibilty by through Devastanam how can i book the room by online. Please, confirm.

Re: you will get room at ashlesha lodge(with payment)no booking required

galgaliirish@gmail.com 17 Jul 2014 11:46 AM
i want come to kukee on 19.07.2014 i want know about rain shall i come o not

Re: normal rain

nymisha1512@gmail.com 17 Jul 2014 10:57 AM
Hi ...I am Raghu Kumar A, we booeked sarpasamskara pooja date on July 23rd from online eseva. I would like to postpone it due to a personal emergency. Please let me know the procedures.

Re: send mail to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com

deepak123cool@gmail.com 17 Jul 2014 10:19 AM
Hello Sir, My mother is suffering from sarpahunnu from last 1 month i want to know is it because of any sarpadosha. If yes what is the pooja i need to perform. If i proform the pooja behalf of her is it ok as she is not able to travel there. please help.

Re: it is not because of sarpa dosha, it is viral infection.

deepak123cool@gmail.com 17 Jul 2014 10:14 AM
Hello Sir, I am planing to perform naga prathiste pooja on this week end. I want to know the climatical situation there as i saw in the news its raining heavily and the transport is effecter . i am coming from bangalore .

Re: normal raining at kukke, transport not effected

krishnamohini2208@gmail.com 16 Jul 2014 9:44 PM
Hello Sir / Madam,We are planning for Abhishekam this weekend in Kukke. Please advice do we need to make any pre-bookings or can we get the tickets on the same day. And also please let me know is any specific timing for performing the abishekam. If yes please advice the timing to be available in temple.

Re: get the ticket before 10.30Am, no booking (for mahabhisheka pre booking required, contact temple office)

shalinipra97@gmail.com 16 Jul 2014 8:18 PM
Hello, I got message to my mobile number from kukke SARPASAMAKARA POOJA SHALINIPRABHAKAR RECEIPT 163804 RECEIVED AMOUNT RS 2500(DD) YOUR SEVA DATE 08/02/2014 PLEASE REPORT AT 8.30AM and i didn't receive any post or mail (shalinipra97@gmail.com) from kukke. Is it ok to attend pooja on that day.please confirm

Re: sms is enough

srmrao@gmail.com 16 Jul 2014 3:29 PM
Sir please let me know that, we have no astrology, we have completed 8 1/2 years married life. we have no children. some one has suggested to do sarpasamskaras in kukke. Is it included for nagaprathishta also or not? can i buy tickets for pooja after reaching the temple or not? Please suggest me.

Re: For Sarpa Samskara(including naga prathiste) Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.kukketemple.com

shyamsiyengar@gmail.com 16 Jul 2014 3:09 PM
sir,we are planning anna praashana for our five month twin babies on 19.07.2014 and booked train tickets for the same hence kindly let me know the climatic condition and accesibility yo the temple.please suggest us -shamasundar

Re: temp-22c to 27 C, rain fall -95mm, humidity 66%. accessibility to temple-as usual

SHASHIDHAR1496@GMAIL.COM 16 Jul 2014 11:05 AM
I WANT BOOK THE SARPA SAMSKARA POOJA

sagirisha@gmail.com 16 Jul 2014 7:28 AM
ಸರ್ಪ ಸಂಸ್ಕಾರವನ್ನು ದಿನಾಂಕ:೧೯-೭-೨೦೧೪ ರ ಶನಿವಾರ ಶ್ರೀಕ್ಷೇತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ಭೇಟಿ ನೀಡಲು ಇಚ್ಚಿಸಿದ್ದು, ಸದರಿ ದಿನಾಂಕದಂದು ಮಳೆಯಿಂದ ಕುಮಾರಧಾರದಲ್ಲಿ ನೀರು ಹೆಚ್ಚಾಗಿ ಪ್ರವಾಹದಿಂದ ಬಸ್ ಸಂಪರ್ಕ ಇಲ್ಲದಿದ್ದಲ್ಲಿ ತಾವು ಅದನ್ನು ಮುಂದೂಡಿವಿರಾ ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ತಿಳಿಸಿ.ಈಗಾಗಲೇ ಕೆಎಸ್ಆರ್ ಟಿಸಿ ಯಲ್ಲಿ ವಿಚಾರಿಸಿದಾಗ ಅವರು ಸೂಳ್ಯದ ಹತ್ತಿರ ಬಸ್ ಸಂಪರ್ಕ ಕಡಿತವಿದೆ ಎಂದು ಹೇಳಿರುತ್ತಾರೆ. ದಯವಿಟ್ಟು ಈ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಮಾಹಿತಿ ತಿಳಿಸಿ.

Re: ನಿಗದಿತ ದಿನಾಂಕದಂದು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗದಿದ್ದಲ್ಲಿ ಮುಂದಿನ ದಿನಾಂಕ ನಿಗದಿಪಡಿಸಲು ದೇವಳದ ಕಛೇರಿಯನ್ನು ಸಂಪರ್ಕಿಸಿ (೦೮೨೫೭೨೮೧೩೦೦)/ನಿಮಗೆ ಅನುಕೂಲಕರ ದಿನಾಂಕದ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಪತ್ರವ್ಯವಹಾರ ಮಾಡಿ

veera.oracleapps12@gmail.com 15 Jul 2014 6:19 PM
Hi Sir, we would like to do pooja for Marriage(Sudha Mani) which pooja we needs to be done please let me know sir.

Re: prarthana

srira888@gamil.com 15 Jul 2014 5:42 PM
dear sir is sarpa samskara pooja is done on all the days or has to be booked in advance please can you provide details about it

snprasad79@gmail.com 15 Jul 2014 3:12 PM
Hello sir, my father has sarpa dosha and so do i, we have done sarpa samskara pooja as a family last Dec 2013, can i do the same pooja in my name now? thanks in advance.

Re: not required

naidu.manohar@gmail.com 15 Jul 2014 2:12 PM
hellow sir/madam, we are from Chennai and want to do Sarpa samskara pooja on 15August'2014, how can we book tickets online and tried to contact temple but no response. please can you provide more details.

sabhfamily@gmail.com 15 Jul 2014 1:46 PM
Sir/madam, I have to perform Ashlesha Bali and Naga Prathista pooja. I have 3 queries. 1) Is Ashlesha Bali pooja done only on Ashlesha Nakshtra day? 2) can I do both Ashlesha Bali and Naga prathista pooja on same day or done on 2 different days. 3) Is prior booking required for both or I can buy the ticket on the pooja day in the morning? Please revert with your help.

Re: 1. Seva can be performed on all days except Ekadashi, Gokulashtami, Shivarathri and Grahana (Eclipse) days. 2. same day you can do. 3. no booking system

manish_manojk@yahoo.com 14 Jul 2014 10:43 PM
I would like to do sarpasamskara puja please clarify. When can I and how do I pay and do I get the room to stay. Thanks, Manojk +91 9353027007

bellamkondadurga@gmail.com 14 Jul 2014 9:27 PM
Smt.R.Kanaka Durga Good evening sir, we are from Andhra pradesh, Tenali,we booked 2 sarpa samskara tickets for 03-08-2014,actually Sarpasamskara puja should be completed in 2 days.but our first day puja is on 03-08-2014 sapthami sunday next day puja is on 04-08-2014 astami thidi. is there any problem to perform the sarpasamskara puja please clarify.

Re: no problem

venki.dev@gmail.com 14 Jul 2014 3:26 PM
Will there be Ashlesha Bali pooja on Sunday, 20th July 2014 as Ekadashi is on 22nd July. I'm not sure about the fasting days? Please advise me on the same.

Re: not performed only on fasting days like ekadashi, shivarathro, janmastami and grahana(eclipse) days

baby.mulge9@gmail.com 14 Jul 2014 2:17 PM
i want to do some pooja in kukke . my rashi is tula and nakshtra is swathi which pooja i can do sit. i want to come there on this amvasya. please give me sujjestion

Re: ask your astrologer

rp_2410@yahoo.co.in 14 Jul 2014 10:41 AM
Hello, I completed the Sarpa Samskara with Naga Pratishta pooja yesterday (13 June, 14). I missed asking a query to the purohit there. I heard that padval kayi/ snake gourd vegetble should not be eaten forever by those who have done the Naga Pratishta? Could you please advise if this is true.

Re: no such believes

ananthkkk@yahoo.com 14 Jul 2014 6:56 AM
HI, Please help me to postpone the date due to heavy raining.I am trying to reach on telephone no.s but no one is respondig, so please help me on this.

Re: you can come and do the seva, the problem is only to media(TV Chanel and news paper)

naveenraj.nannu@gmail.com 14 Jul 2014 1:48 AM
Dear sir, i live in bangalore & i have booked online seva ticket to perform SARPA SAMSKARA on 16th JULY 2014 but due to bad weather conditions near kukke subramanya temple i'm requesting you to postpone the seva dates. I'm watching news from 2 days they are telling it's going to rain heavily in 3 to 4 days & already vehicles are not able pass through kukke temple, we are planning to leave home on today that is 14th JULY at 6pm so please reply to us soon. I have sent an email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com regarding the same. Thanks in advance

rahul1jain@gmail.com 13 Jul 2014 10:05 PM
Hi sir - i have a confirmed puja for 17th july but due to personal reasons i have to postpone this to Oct 29th 2014 - i have sent an email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com regarding the same. Can you please tell me if there is anything else which i need to do? Will i get any confirmation for the same?

Re: they will confirm this

vishnu.pagatur@gmail.com 13 Jul 2014 12:21 PM
Dear Sir, Can i know the complete process for performing Kala Sarpa Dosha. Basically i am from Bellary, I wanted to know how to register for that pooja and other formalities. And can i register online, If yes how and if no are there any other modes for payment so that i can come at once and do the pooja instead of coming twice, once for booking and once for registering. Kindly replay at the earliest. Thanking you.

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.kukketemple.com i) Seva devotees after bath in the holy Kumaradhara and Darshana of Lord Subramanya should report at 8.30AM on the booked date at Sarpa Samskara Hall, Adi Suramanya in the venue reserved for them ii) Follow the instruction given by the Purohita regarding rituals. iii) Partake forenoon PRASADA at 12-00 noon and evening Tiffin at 6-00p.m. in the Adi Subrahmanya Hall, Night meals are forbidden. iv) Food and Tiffin arrangements are limited to 4 people per Seva. v) Next day morning after bath report at the very same venue at 5.30AM and have Tiffin at 7.30AM in the Adi Subrahmanya Dining Hall. vi) Report at NAGAPRATHISHTA Mantapa in the outer quadrangle of the Main Temple after Pradakshina. Soon after midday MAHAPOOJA the Archaka concerned will conduct Nagaprathista, Partake PRASADAM. vii) Seva fee of Rs.2,500-00 is inclusive of Dana Dakshina to Purohitha, KriyaKarthru, Brahmacharis and Godana. Hence if anybody insists or demands for extra payment complaint can be lodged at the temple office. ix) Temple entry if forbidden on the first day of the seva. x) Avoid unofficial advice. Temple administration is not responsible if devotees land in trouble by misinformation/disinformation. xi) For any clarification contact Temple Office only.

mrreddy.cse@gmail.com 12 Jul 2014 5:59 PM
Hi, I have booked online seva ticket to perform SARPA SAMSKARA on August 9th & 10th 2014. However due to my office schedule it is not possible for me to attend the pooja. Can i postpone the seva dates? If yes upto how many days i can postpone the same. Please provide the information. Thanks in advance.

Re: no time limitation for postpone of sarpa samskara, send mail to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com

puvvadisureshbabu@gmail.com 12 Jul 2014 5:14 PM
Sarpasamskara with Nagaprathishta seva online pay amount.

Re: rs2575

chamunda_group@yahoo.com 11 Jul 2014 1:07 PM
Dear sir/madam,Namaste.I have booked a sarpasamskara pooja on dated 24.07.14. I have got confirmation mail from kukke.org regarding the payment done is success paid through my debit card. I have only one query, the mail which I received has not mentioned the date of 24.06.14. I request you to please help me and confirm the date. Regards.

Re: contact 08257281300, this is not official website

speedboy9@gmail.com 10 Jul 2014 9:11 PM
DEAR SIR, PRANAMS PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER THE ONE SARPA SAMSKARA TICKET WOULD ENOUGH FOR BOTHER WIFE AND HUSBAND OR WHETHER A SPEARATE SARPA SAMSKARA TICKET FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL IS TO BE PURCHASE FOR TO PERFORM SARPA SAMSKARA POOJA. PLEASE GIVE ME EARLY REPLY. WITH HIGH REGARDS, ANILKUMAR V

Re: one is enough

lavi.mca121@gmail.com 10 Jul 2014 4:31 PM
Hello sir, we have booked e-ticket for "Sarpa Samskara" for 17-July, do we get any receipt by post ?

Re: no

naresh.de@gmail.com 10 Jul 2014 11:55 AM
Hi Sir, If 2 brothers(both married) of the same family are having "Partial Karkotik kala sarpa dosha" in their kundali and want to perform "Sarpa Samskara" at Kukke.. i. Can "1 sarpa samskara" puja be done by both of them or "1 for each" OR ii. Can the father do this "sarpa samskara", on bahalf of both his sons? Please advise...Thanks in Advance..

Re: one is enough for both

viswans1954@gmail.com 09 Jul 2014 9:21 PM
Dear sirs, I have booked for sarpa samskar pooja on 8 th Aug 2014. Ref KKSV 3706.Pl advice 1. Is it necessary to stay in the accomadation provided by temple or we can be on our own 2.Do we need to bring anything with us for the pooja. 3 Is taking bath in the river must

Re: 1. you can stay anywhere 2.nothing to bring 3.yes, it is good for health

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics