Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
keertipraman@gmail.com 09 Dec 2016 12:16 PM
I Pravinkumar from Bangalore wanted to perform ashlesha bali on 11th December 2016 as my wife is pregnant carrying 6th months can i perform pooja along.

akshtha19@gmail.com 08 Dec 2016 4:26 PM
Want to do Ashlesha Bali puja on 4th January 2017 as its Shashti on this day.will the puja be conducted.Pls inform coming from Mumbai, and information centre number not working

kamath.a.sneha@gmail.com 08 Dec 2016 3:46 PM
Hello Sir, I want to do Kalsarpa puja on 6th January 2017 is this day approriate. Can you guide me with the online booking, or can I come directly and do the booking on the puja day itself

ashakj13@gmail.com 08 Dec 2016 3:08 PM
sir i need to do sarpasamksara pooja bt no dates are available till jan month so what i do now...please reply

sindhujp@yahoo.com 08 Dec 2016 10:32 AM
WE WOULD LIKE to to pooja for kalasarpa nivarana which is the pooja to be done. We are in kerala we willnot be able to come. If we send the amount can that be done at your temple

satish.rao@izmoltd.com 08 Dec 2016 10:17 AM
07 Dec 2016 2:52 PM Namaskara My is Satish Rao I from Bangalore I need to do sarpa samskara pooja Please can u guide me when we can do this as per your availability of pooja slot

satish.rao@izmoltd.com 08 Dec 2016 10:07 AM
Sarpa Samskara

ragu65528@gmail.coom 07 Dec 2016 2:52 PM
I sir m Ragu from Bangalore I want to do sarpa samskara pooja on 14/dec/2016 will it be possible

ashokatwork1997@gmail.com 07 Dec 2016 9:33 AM
hi iam ashok i need 13/12/2016 darashan ticket it possible.

Divya.Chandu17@gmail.com 06 Dec 2016 10:38 PM
Sir i hve sarpa samskara on Jan 5 but before 1day means 4th jan v r planning to go for dharamstala my doubt is before Pooja v can go dharmastala or not plz reply

r.n.rao@sbi.co.in 06 Dec 2016 9:26 PM
r.n.rao916@gmail.com 26 Nov 2016 10:26 AM Is there aslesha Bali Pooja on 14-01-2017. It is not ekadasi. I don't know it is fast day or not. Makara sankrantri on that day. 8297690116.

navikg.15@gmail.com 06 Dec 2016 8:39 PM
Hi sir, I am Naveen. I tried calling through phone. But all the lines are busy. I wanted to know the details of Sarpa Samskara Pooja. Actually I booked on 30-12-2016. Due to some reasons our family will not be able to come over there on that day. So is there any way to postpone the date in the month of February-2017?? Please let me the procedure. Booking number KKSV89893

rakshr@gmail.com 06 Dec 2016 5:35 PM
Dear Sir, I am planning to perform 2 pooja's Nagaprathisthe and AsleshaBali on 10th December 2016, please let me know whether I need to book tickets online or I can come directly and take tickets

jshreedhar@gmail.com 06 Dec 2016 5:12 PM
Dear Sir, I am coming first time to your great temple next week. How to book temple lodge?

anantha.garapati@gmail.com 05 Dec 2016 6:16 PM
Hi, I would like to perform Sarpa Samskara during Jan 7th,8th, 9th and 10th 2017. Will the seva performed during that period. Online tickets are not available. How can I get the booking. Please let me know the procedure.

jyothikumar.sambolu@gmail.com 05 Dec 2016 4:02 PM
Dear Sir, We wanted to do Sarpa samskara pooja. Can we come directly to temple and buy seva tickets without online booking/DD?

chethanmanjunath@gmail.com 05 Dec 2016 12:47 PM
Namaskara, I love this place ever since i visited it for the first time 3 years back, and since then i visit this temple regularly. I want to get married sometime during next year, please let me know if they offer marriage rituals for couples who want to enter wedding lock at this temple.

Divya.mectv94@gmail.com 05 Dec 2016 12:16 PM
hi sir my debit payment is not getting then how will i pay online for sarpasamskara through online kindly sugest me i want it to be done by jan 26 2017

csvinay5@gmail.com 02 Dec 2016 11:03 PM
Respected Swamy, Our astrologer has suggested for Kuja shanti only at Kukke subramanya. Does temple allow only kuja shanti to be performed. If yes who is the contact person Swamy. Please guide

Kishorevkumar@outlook.com 02 Dec 2016 9:06 PM
Dear sir, I have given wrong mail id and I booked sarpasamkara Pooja on Jan 25/01/2017 and to obtain receipt what should I do . Pls guide me

vinnu.4468@gmail.com 30 Nov 2016 5:25 PM
SIR I HAVE BOOKED FOR SARPA SAMSKARA MERCHANT REF NO-KKSV88695 AND EBS PAYMENT ID-61602802, BUT I NEED BOOKING DATE AND OTHER DETAILS FROM YOU.AND ANY OF YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS ARE NOT RESPONDING TO CALL AND YOUR EMAIL ID ALSO..

manjubs1985@gmail.com 30 Nov 2016 5:23 PM
Dear team, This temple famous for sarpa dosha and all, we had sarpa samskara pooja on 13& 14 th oct-2016, by mistake 2 times booked trough on-line name of Dhanalakshmi.(Ref Number KKSV82831 & KKSV83299 ) Respectively. But your team no responses to despatch the DD from past 1 and half month kindly do the needful.

shankar8nag@gmail.com 30 Nov 2016 1:10 PM
sir i have booked for sarpa samskara for my family and my uncle family but except acknowledgement at the time payment i didnt receive any receipt to the mail. please tell me the status and the procedure EBS Payment ID : 62379264 and EBS Payment ID : 62378736

rajkumaraliyabad1972@gmail.com 29 Nov 2016 5:36 PM
Respected Sir, I am Rajkumar from bidar, I want perform kala sarpa dosha pooja please let me know how to book, in december 2016, please guide to me sir

guruglb.786@gmail.com 29 Nov 2016 4:23 PM
Respected sir, i am gururaj from bidar, i want perform sarpa dosha nivarana pooja, please let me know how to book, please guide to me sir

krishnaveni354@gmail.com 29 Nov 2016 10:47 AM
namaste , we want to perform sarpa dosha with nagapratishta pooja on April 2017.please let me know how to book.

ramcs38@gmail.com 29 Nov 2016 10:37 AM
Sir, Can you please confirm whether Aslesha Bali will be performed on December 3th 2016 (saturday) and December 4th 2016 (Sunday). We are planning to book travel tickets accordingly.

sslndivya@gmail.com 28 Nov 2016 8:43 PM
Hi Sir, We want to book Ashlesha bali and Naga Prathista pooja on 26 December, 2016, is it possible to perform above pooja same day? please let me know how to book. is it good day to perform pooja on 26 December?

ramesh.ashtekar@gmail.com 28 Nov 2016 4:31 PM
We want to perform Ashlesha Bali pooja on 03/12/2016 Saturday. Is it good day to perform? Please guide us.

dineshsingh409@gmail.com 28 Nov 2016 2:51 PM
We want to perform Ashlesha Bali pooja on any of the dates i.e. 28th,29th,30th December 2016. Please let me know if pooja can be done on the above said dates as there is no Ekadashi on these dates. I dont know whether these dates fall on fast days or not. Please let me know so that I can plan my travel. Also let me know a good day to perform pooja out of above mentioned dates.

r.n.rao916@gmail.com 26 Nov 2016 10:33 AM
Phone numbers 08257281224, 281300, 281265 not working. We want to do aslesha Bali Pooja individually. Pl guide. Contact no please

Re: ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt (individually not available in kukke temple)

r.n.rao916@gmail.com 26 Nov 2016 10:26 AM
Is there aslesha Bali Pooja on 14-01-2017. It is not ekadasi. I don't know it is fast day or not. 9581348766.

Re: you can do on that day

heidi.smiley@gmail.com 26 Nov 2016 8:24 AM
Hello, We want to perform Sarpasamskara with Nagaprathishta, we would want to know which dates are available so that we can plan our trip (we are travelling from abroad)

seemakorgaonkar07@gmail.com 26 Nov 2016 7:53 AM
Sir, We wish to perform “Aslesha Bali Pooja” at the temple. Is this Pooja possible in the month December 2016, if yes then could you please suggest us the best date for performing this pooja. Is “Aslesha Bali Pooja” & “Aslesha Bali Santan Shanti” one & the same or different. What will be the cost of Pooja & What will be the reporting time? I had also send e-mail on this address eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com to get some details related to the Aslesha Bali Pooja, but I haven’t any receive reply.

sharanjp.455@gmail.com 26 Nov 2016 7:45 AM
Daer Sir I booked sarpa samskara pooja on 10th January 2017 but fist i got message your payment ofter that i got one more message your paymant not completed so i dont know what do plese let me know My Reference Number KKSV91814

Re: For more information contact Temple office (www.kukketemple.com is not official website

n.sreekumaran6@gmail.com 25 Nov 2016 9:06 PM
Respected Swamy, Can I know the dates of Ashlesha Bali Pooja in December 2016.

Re: The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days

vinaycs7@gmail.com 25 Nov 2016 8:24 PM
Respected Swamy, Is their a pooja specifically for kuja shanti at Kukke Shri Temple?

Re: it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

shweta.mendon@gmail.com 25 Nov 2016 1:12 PM
Dear Sir, I want to book the temple accommodation for a day. Can you help me to go about this process. I have sent an email to your official email id but there is no response yet. Request your help.

Re: For booking rooms at temple lodges call 08257281265 or send a letter to temple office, (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

ramkiss2612@gmail.com 23 Nov 2016 11:42 PM
Hi - Me and my wife need to visit Kukke for two reason. Me (Male) need to conduct Ashlesha Bali pooja and sarpa samskara , wife also need to conduct sarpa samskara. We are travelling from bangalore . We are tryiing to call the temple office number but there is no answer . Please advise how can we send DD

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 3000.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org (one ticket is enough for both)

SATYANARAYANA@TESSCORN.COM 23 Nov 2016 7:25 PM
Sir, When is Ekadashi at Kukke Temple

Re: http://www.kukketemple.com/pdf/SpecialdaysManmathnamasamvastara.pdf

la.lakshmi@gmail.com 22 Nov 2016 11:09 PM
Sir, i want to book sarpa samskara on 26th january 2017. Is that day is ok for pooja. Because 27th will be mouni amavasya and hence please suggest me.

Re: you can do on that day

seena.shrinivasa@gmail.com 22 Nov 2016 6:35 PM
SIR I WANT TO BOOK SARPA SAMSKARA POOJA IN ONLINE OR DD BUT TILL DEC-12 IS NOT PERFORMED PLEASE CAN YOU SUGGEST ME SIR HOW TO BOOK

bindubr.ramya8@gmail.com 22 Nov 2016 2:56 PM
Sir I sent email to change the sarpa sankara date from 6thJan to 5th Jan but no response from both phone and email now wt to do plz rply

Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official website

jagadishkumargombi@gmail.com 22 Nov 2016 8:29 AM
DD for MAHA RATHOTHSAVA should be sent how, where and in favor of whom.?

Re: send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address, contact no. and seva details. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265

aradhyam63@gmail.com 21 Nov 2016 9:51 PM
Sir, I booked sarpasamskara for the seva date 16th Jan 2017, I dont have printer in my house, how can I take copy of seva booking

Re: it is in your mail

kavithabrinda1407@gmail.com 21 Nov 2016 3:49 PM
Sir.. Can i transfer money for Seva(Karthika pooja and Chitranna seva)

Re: yes

gk.vhse@gmail.com 21 Nov 2016 3:46 PM
we want to know why sarpa samskara is not be done from 23-11-2016 to 10-12-2016. Will sarpa samskara, ashlesha bali, nag prathista, tulabaram will be done on 11 & 12 dec 2016. If seva will be performed kindly let us know the timings & amount for same.

Re: due to annual festival. you can do on that day, check the timings in website

jagadishkumargombi@gmail.com 21 Nov 2016 3:08 PM
How to book for CHAMPA SHASTI RATHOTHSAVA..

Re: you can pay at counter till December 5th

dvn1953@gmail.com 21 Nov 2016 3:07 PM
Sir, Please let me know thedates on which Ashlesha Bali is not performed during November 22 to December 15 and oblige. With thanks,Venkatesalu Naidu

Re: not performed on ekadshi days

sachhukumar@gmail.com 21 Nov 2016 12:06 AM
May I know timing of temple, God Darshana timings of both subramanya and adhi subramanaya temple.

Re: http://www.kukketemple.com/about_kukke.html

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics