Sarpa Samskara
Ashlesha Bali
Naga Prathista

Lodge Booking Panchanga News/Events
Admin

View  Comments
sudhakar123rao@yahoo.com 03 Jul 2015 3:37 PM
it is gods grace and blessings of lord subramanya swamy we are joyful to share our experience, last year i.e. 24th & 25th june 2014 we have performed sarpa samskara puja with a request to god to fulfill our long awaited desires 1) santhanam to my daughter 2) marriage to my son 3) improvement in the business. god has blessed a baby boy to my daughter and good match for my son and the improvement of the business seen in this one year after performing the SARPA SAMSKARA. one more most important is the way the purohits performed puja touched us. GOD IS GREAT. DR.R.SUDHAKARRAO, HYDERABAD

harishsk101@gmail.com 03 Jul 2015 3:24 AM
Dear Sir, We are planning to have the Nagaprathista and Ashlesha Bali pooja done as advised by our astrologer. Kindly let us know if both the pooja's can be performed on the same day, or do we need to attend them on 2 different days? We are planning to have the pooja done on 4th August 2015 (Tue). How is the ticket availability for both on this day?

Re: you can do both sevas on 4th, no booking system(get the tickets before 9AM)

yadavallijayasri123@gmail.com 02 Jul 2015 8:50 PM
may i no the available dates for sarpa samskarapuja in this week.thank u

Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

vish.sandy@gmail.com 02 Jul 2015 4:43 PM
Hi Sir, We are planning to have the Nagaprathista and Ashlesha Bali pooja done as advised by our astrologer. Kindly let us know if both the pooja's can be performed on the same day, or do we need to attend them on 2 different days? We are planning to have the pooja done on 4th July 2015 (Saturday). How is the ticket availability for both on this day?

Re: you can do both sevas on 4th, no booking system(get the tickets before 9AM)

rkbarli@yahoo.com 02 Jul 2015 2:50 PM
Dear Sir, My cousin sister is married person, her husband is keep away due to some personnel problems , she need to perform Sarpa samskara, Aselsha her father is . no more. can she perform the pooja to clear her sarpadosham please clear doubts. Thanks RK Barli Visakhapatnam

Re: she can do

peeveekulkarni1962@gmail.com 01 Jul 2015 8:53 PM
Sir, while online booking for sarpa samskar when money has to be paid,on the spot or at the time of performing sarpa samskar vidhi,pls let me know - prakash kulkarni sangli(mh)

Re: payment is at the booking time

sarvaniguptha84@gmail.om 01 Jul 2015 5:06 PM
Respected sir, Priest advised me and my husband to do naga prathista (Janta nagulu, 2 nagulu) .Please let me know if it is possible at Kukke and also about the cost incurred.Thank you.

Re: you can do nagaprathiste at kukke temple, Rs 400 (not performed in different names)

m.apoorva@in.yokogawa.com 01 Jul 2015 11:53 AM
Need to perform ashlesha bali pooja,so we need to perform this pooja on ashlesha nakshatra day only?

Re: Seva can be performed on all days except fasting days like Ekadashi, Gokulashtami, Shivarathri and Grahana (Eclipse)

gayathrimvinod@gmail.com 01 Jul 2015 11:45 AM
We want to perform Sarpa samskara. Can u please give the dates available in the month of September 2015 especially on Shasti or Tuesday or on Ashlesha nakshatra

Re: please check in www.eseva.kukke.org

rdhrani@yahoo.co.in 01 Jul 2015 12:45 AM
Sir, Visiting kukke on 05 July. Our astrologer advised ashlesha bali and Naga Prathistha only. Can we perform these two on 06 July and leave kukke on the same day?

Re: yes

Priya_sal28@yahoo.com 30 Jun 2015 6:58 PM
Hello sir...we want to perform ashlesha bali pooja on 5 th july...will they perform pooja on this sunday..? Plz reply

Re: yes

ksk.mpl@gmail.com 30 Jun 2015 4:23 PM
Sir, we are planning to visit Kukke temple on 5th July to perform Ashlesha Bali and Prarthana or Sankalpa. My friend warned me to confirm if temple is open or not as it is rainy season and I heard that temple will be closed for few days in rainy season. Will it be open on this Sunday(05th July 2015) ?

Re: temple is always open

vishalagc@gmail.com 30 Jun 2015 11:13 AM
Dear Sir, My family is planning to visit temple in the period of 3rd, 4th and 5th of month july so we would like to know if Ashlesha bali and naga prathista pooja can be performed on these days? so that we can book our bus tickets and lodge if you can confirm us that these two pooja's can be performed on teh above dates? Thanks in advance

Re: you can do on those days

harshabec@gmail.com 29 Jun 2015 4:59 PM
sir, As our pooja for sarpa samskara will complete on 2nd day of pooja by 1pm, can we plan return journy by 2:30 pm BUS on the 2nd day?

Re: yes

manojandol@gmail.com 29 Jun 2015 9:50 AM
Sir, I have booked for SarpaSamskara pooja on 02 July and i am unable to attend the pooja due to family emergency. can the reservation be postponed to a later date. If possible then please let me know the process. Thank you

Re: you can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

santy14@gmail.com 28 Jun 2015 11:30 AM
Sarpa sutthu any pooja

Re: no pooja, consult your doctor

sunilpund68@gmail.com 27 Jun 2015 8:57 PM
dates for sarpsanskara in september 2015

Re: visit www.eseva.kukke.org

Tyagi.madhu88@gmail.com 27 Jun 2015 6:59 PM
I would like to perform sarpsamskara Alesha Bil and nag prathista Pooja . I speak English n Hindi . Is it possible to get a English speaking priest

Re: difficult to get

shobha.sikshana@gmail.com 27 Jun 2015 2:23 PM
we called so many times to 918257281300 but no response from yours side sir plese give me information about ashlesha bali pooja at subramaya mutt on 14/08/2015 the website shows the fee amount rs 6000 for this pooja it is including room or not and it will take how many days to perform this ashlesha bali pooja.and give me proper number to contact please.

Re: Rs 6000 is not including room rent, and this seva performed at subrahmanya mutt, at kukke temple it is Rs 400 and no booking required. seva is between 6.30am to 10.30am(single day) www.kukketemple.com is not official website

sk.srisai@gmail.com 27 Jun 2015 1:49 PM
Namaskara sir, Astrologer informed me to perform pooja (like marriage banana tree pooja), surya, Chandra, shaniswamy shanthi and also sarpa samskara, ashlesha Pooja..is there option to perform all these poojas in kukke. Please advise and thank you in advance.

Re: you can do sarpa samskara and ashlesha Pooja at kukke temple

venkat6161@yahoo.co.in 26 Jun 2015 4:33 PM
We seen in the e seva booking for Ashelsha Bali pooja for two types 1. Rs.6000/- and 2 is Rs. 400/- which is correct kindly inform to my Email. venkat61612014@gmail.com

Re: one is at mutt and another one is at temple

mdreddyatvfx@gmail.com 26 Jun 2015 2:43 PM
sir is there any facilities provided by the temple for phycially handicapped persons for ashlesha bali. If so please help by providing the info.

Re: no

shwethar.shwetha498@gmail.com 26 Jun 2015 12:21 PM
Dear Sir Does We Participate sarpa samssakara seva with ashlesha bali pooja at a time in same day is it possible please tell me ,Because astrologer told like that

Re: possible, but not at a time

shwethar.shwetha498@gmail.com 26 Jun 2015 12:14 PM
how to booking for ashleshabali pooja in online

Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali

shobha.sikshana@gmail.com 26 Jun 2015 10:43 AM
sir what is the cost for ashlesha bali it is including room or not

Re: Rs400.00 excluding room

anish.rashmi@gmail.com 25 Jun 2015 11:05 AM
Hello sir, We have booked Ashslesha bali on 5th july in Subrmanya mutt We have come to know that it is sankastha chathurthi on that day we wanted to know that whether a pooja is performed or not or else our booking can be shifted on other day.

srsudhindra@gmail.com 24 Jun 2015 10:52 PM
Does the Ashlesha Bali Pooja be performed on Ashlesha Nakshatra??? If it is performed on any other day then people say it is not useful. please revert with your suggestions.

hariramu284@gmail.com 24 Jun 2015 3:30 PM
This is Good Job

senkm7@gmail.com 24 Jun 2015 2:07 PM
Dear sir Ashlesha Bali pooja & SARPA SAMSKARA can perform daily , how we can book this seva? Please advice

Re: No booking system for Ashlesha bali, nagaprathiste included in sarpa samskara, For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 2500.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

vasukipa@yahoo.com 24 Jun 2015 1:10 PM
Dear Sir, Is there SARPA SAMSKARA on Ashlesha nakshatra & Shasti day

Re: yes

shobhavathi.a@rediffmail.com 24 Jun 2015 11:51 AM
I have send kanike Rs.501/- through cheque. What i should mention is the cheque? Is it "Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple" of what please tel me.

Re: Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple

dimpalpps@gmail.com 24 Jun 2015 12:43 AM
Dear Sir, can we perform ashkesha baki pooja & SARPA SAMSKARA pooja in Ashada masa as well, will it be good ? please help me with the suggestion

Re: you can do in ashada masa also

sagar1019@gmail.com 23 Jun 2015 8:43 PM
dear sir i want to do a ashlesha bali pooja in this week onaly. i am not getting how to book in online can you plase help me..

Re: no booking required for ashlesha bali

kumar2011@yahoo.com 23 Jun 2015 8:27 PM
Dear Sir, Whether one can perform the Sarpa Sanskara During this Adhika maasa? Pls advise

Re: yes

mpriyanka550@gmail.com 23 Jun 2015 7:25 PM
Namaste sir, Should we have to fast in the morning before performing ashlesha pooja .

Re: no

ecrms1984@gmail.com 23 Jun 2015 12:08 PM
Sir, we want to perform ashkesha baki pooja on 28th june 2015. Can we do it on that day?

Re: not possible

vasukipa@yahoo.com 23 Jun 2015 11:29 AM
Dear Sir, I am a married person,I am a Brahmin, I need to perform Sarpa samskara, My father is there. my mother is no more. can I perform or my father has to perform. please clear my doubts. Thanks Vasuki.P.A. Bangalroe

Re: your father should do

yogesh.sas87@yahoo.in 22 Jun 2015 7:23 PM
Hi Sir, Can we book the SARPA SAMSKARA pooja in Ashada masa as well, will it be good ?

Re: yes

chennam.bhavani2@gmail.com 22 Jun 2015 3:18 PM
Sir, i am planning for aslesha bali puja in july month, but i am pregnent now with 5th month and by 30 th june it will be 6th month. Wheather can i perform puja..???

Re: can do upto 7th month

harshabec@gmail.com 22 Jun 2015 9:11 AM
for sarpasamskara and nagapratista pooja, 1 day is enough or we hav to stay in kukke for 2 days to complete those poojas?

Re: seva starts 1st day 8.30am and finishes on 2nd day 1pm

harshabec@gmail.com 20 Jun 2015 4:37 PM
sir, on 25/ july 2015, iam planning to do aslesha bali for me ,, and on same day sarpasamskara with naga pratista for my sister, can we do both poojas on same day?? on 25th july booking and pooja available? or any holiday is there ?

Re: yes, you can do on that day

mulevamsi99@gmail.com 19 Jun 2015 11:58 PM
sir plzz tel me how to book tickets for aslesha bali pooja

Re: No Booking system for aslesha bali

nagavenibytg@gmail.com 19 Jun 2015 1:17 PM
Hi sir! is it necessary to book in advance for prarthana pooja

Re: PRARTHANA (Prayer): No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi

nagavenibytg@gmail.com 19 Jun 2015 1:14 PM
can ashleshabali pooja be performed any day? whether there are any prescribed days for performing

Re: The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days

pradev101983@rediffmail.com 18 Jun 2015 8:03 PM
And also I am trying to book through online from last 3 days but I am unable to select date and proceed for next step for Sarpa Samskara online booking on 19th July, 2015. Will you be able to book though phone ? If yes can you call to my number 9886439499

Re: kukketemple.com is not official website

pradev101983@gmail.com 18 Jun 2015 8:01 PM
Hi Team, I am unable to book Sarpa samskara thourgh onlin for 19th July, 2015 in the below mentioned link (https://eseva.kukke.org/) and also its taking me to another website, where they are charging Rs 4,500. Do I need to book in advance for Sarpa Samskara pooja for 19th July, 2015?

Re: https://eseva.kukke.org is working properly

vgpvg@rediffmail.com 17 Jun 2015 8:04 PM
Sir, I have both kalsarpa dosha & kuja dosha. Can I have to perform both sarpa samskara & Naga prathista pooja and Ashlesha Bali pooja or either one. I am interested in Aslesha Bali Pooja (not because of cost). Can I have to personally attend for this pooja or can I sent amount to perform by your priest. Please guide me sir

Re: There are different types of sevas for sarpa dosha/kuja dosha, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

manikotikalapudi@gmail.com 17 Jun 2015 4:26 PM
Hello Sir, I want to perform sarpa samskarana, NagaPrathishta and ashlesha bali pooja at Kukke on 6th and 7th Aug 2015. I have to Come from Hyderabad. i will be reaching Kukke by 5th Aug 2015, Are rooms available from 5th afternoon to 7th night continuously.

Re: yes

manojandol@gmail.com 17 Jun 2015 3:11 PM
I have booked for sarpasamskara on 2nd Julu 2015. I am not a brahim but a vysya, I have read that the pooja needs to be done only by brahmins or the temple will provide a kriya karthu. Should i make any advance booking for the same. Please let me know.

Re: no

meghana.girish171114@gmail.com 17 Jun 2015 3:06 PM
Hello Sir, I'd booked for sarpasamskara pooja for 17th July 2015. But currently due to health condition, doctor has recommended not to travel. I checked the Kukke website for pooja cancellation & refund but it says pooja cannot be cancelled or refunded at any cost. Could you please let me know how to go about the cancellation/refund.

Re: you can cancel it, but you will not get refund, you can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

Copyright Kukke Temple © All Rights Reserved.
Powered by - A1Logics