Comments / Forum

Admin

View  Comments
1)  premaero1@gmail.com 01 Dec 2017 11:59 AM
SIR IAM PREMCHAND BOOKED ONLINE SARPASAMSKARA ONLINE ON 13.01.18 AND NO:KKSV142134 MY QUESTION IS IAM COMMING SINGLE WITHOUT FAMILY MEMEMBERS WILL I GET ACCOMIDATION AND FOOD ONE THE PUJA DAYS AND I WANT TO LEAVE TEMPLE ON THE SECOND DAY AT 12 PM PLEASE REPLAY
2)  deepakb.lingaraju@gmail.com 25 Nov 2017 7:53 AM
Hi, Yesterday I booked Sarpasamskara Seva for date 21st Dec 2017 from online using Kukke.org website. After payment I received conformation mail on booking with reference number, but I did not receieve online receipt but received empty receipt where all fields are empty with heading Hash validation failed. I do sent all these details to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com but I did not receive any reply, Request you to check this issue. Reference Number KKSV141359 Thank you! Deepak B L
3)  mythilimukesh1977@gmail.com 22 Nov 2017 6:17 PM
we started having nonveg after 4 days of sarpa sanskara is it wrong if it is please tell us the remedy
4)  Priyaraja9@gmail.com 22 Nov 2017 5:23 PM
Hello Sir.I have been told to do Ashlesha nakshatra Pooja on 8december 17 a special Pooja not common.Pl tell me how do I book it?ghank you
5)  krishnachanduri@gmail.com 20 Nov 2017 4:22 PM
Respected Sir, We have four members in family. Myself, my wife, and two children. My self and my sons have some problem in astrology. Purohith informed us to do peform pooja in your temple (two days) Can we perform pooja on one ticket for four persons. and what is the 2nd day pooja timings, we can catch the bus at 3 pm on 2nd day. Kindly advise us sir. Regards,
6)  ur.meghana@gmail.com 27 Oct 2017 10:16 PM
v did 2000rs pooja but there is no good prasada atleast no theertha. poor developements arrogant office staff behaviour,disappointes subramanya swamy is teach lesson i think
7)  venkataanil.c@gmail.com 27 Oct 2017 2:22 PM
Hello Sir, My Birth Star is Krithika 3Padam. One of our porihitha said that to do ashelsha Bali poja for remedies of facing problems due to bad placement of pkanet Rahu. Is Krithika Nakshtra Jataka Devot can do AsleshaBali Poja. Please let me know thanks in advance
8)  Shashi4jc@gmail.com 24 Oct 2017 4:01 PM
Can we have sarpasamskara pooja and Nagaprathista together . How many days we require to stay. Request you to confirm
9)  Rooparao17@gmail.com 13 Oct 2017 10:07 PM
Due to rain we are not able to come we had booked on 17 October 2017 so now give us the date on 25 April 2018.please excuse us and this is happening for the first time with us like this .thanking you
10)  sheet.modbas@gmail.com 12 Oct 2017 11:59 AM
We have booked our pooja for sarpasamskara pooja on 28th and 29th October. They said 2 days are needed. We will come on 27th October afternoon. Will we get the accommodation in the temple for 4 people immediately? What will be the procedure as i have a small child with us.
11)  Pramodduniya9@gmail.com 25 Sep 2017 1:51 PM
I have to change my pooja date bcz soothka problem so give me the another date to me on next month now i booked pooja date is 27th september i want next month so plss
12)  San2.2609@gmail.com 08 Sep 2017 1:06 PM
How book for the seva n pooja
13)  bs007always@gmail.com 04 Sep 2017 6:42 PM
Timings for tilahoma
14)  nalinakv218@gmail.com 04 Sep 2017 3:12 PM
sir can i get sarpasamskara seva in october month how many days before we book through online
15)  nalinakc218@gmail.com 04 Sep 2017 3:07 PM
16)  gopalheggadde@gmail.com 02 Sep 2017 12:52 PM
can i get a date for sarpa samskara on 22-10-2017 and how many days before we should book through online .kindly advise me.
17)  sangeetham59@gmail.com 30 Aug 2017 11:46 AM
Hi Sir/Madam, We are 7 members in our family. Booked for sarpa samskara seva on sep 9th. All 7 members are allowed to attend pooja with one ticket ?
18)  Suhana.r11@gmail.com 24 Aug 2017 9:32 PM
Hello sir /madam at what time does tulabhara takes place can i know.
19)  krmahe86@gmail.com 22 Aug 2017 10:02 PM
Hello Sir/Madam, Question 1: I have booked for sarpasamskara seva on September 9th, I would request you to please clarify me that, What time the Seva completes on the second day? Till what time the pooja goes on, on the 2nd day of the Seva? it would be very useful for me to plan my travel accordingly as If we miss 2pm bus, we will have to wait till 10:40pm bus to Bangalore Question No 2: Suppose if we fail to be present at the Sarpasamskara Yagashala at 8AM, is there any possibility to join the 2nd batch? What would be the next option? Please clarify me.
20)  Kkavikondala.sarvani@gmail.com 19 Aug 2017 2:27 PM
Sir we booked for sarpasamskara pooja on 11 may 2017 but till now we have no reply sir please do me needful our number is kksv105520
21)  Kkavikondala.sarvani@gmail.com 19 Aug 2017 2:25 PM
Sir we booked sarpasamskara pooja on 11 may 2017 but till now we have not received any reply our kksv number 105520 ebs payment no 71022839 pl tell me details
22)  sai4070@gmail.com 18 Aug 2017 9:39 AM
Sir, I have booked Sarpasamakar pooja which is on 25-08-2017. My uncle is not feeling well so we want to postpone the pooja to 08-09-2017 the date is available in the list.I have sent mail to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com. Could you please tell me the process and i have requested 7 days prior to the scheduled pooja.
23)  koduriharikrishna3@gmail.com 17 Aug 2017 8:06 AM
i have booked ticket on september 23rd through online and original ticket will be given prior oneday but i will reach temple on early hours of 23rd and iam calling to temple phone numbers no one is picking the call and room will be available or not to whom i need to speak if temple people are not picking call
24)  relashp@gmail.com 15 Aug 2017 6:37 PM
Hi Sir, I have booked Sarpa Samskara Seva for 21st Aug,Will this seva be done on 21st Aug since its Lunar eclips day
25)  bp.bharathrao@outlook.com 14 Aug 2017 2:53 PM
Hello Sir I wanted to know Details and procedure for Kala sarpa dosha and cost for it.
26)  mahadevan.b@hotmail.com 12 Aug 2017 4:24 PM
Hello Sir/Madam I have booked sarpsamakar on 14th august -17, However I just saw in calendar and there is Gokulastami on that day, is it ok to do Sarpsamakar on that day? because on your website it mentioned that on Gokulastami this pooja should not be performed
Re: goklastami is on 13-9-17 at kukke temple

27)  Supriya.tupalli@gmail.com 10 Aug 2017 3:34 PM
We have a booking for august 29th, as per the guidelines we should be there in kukke to collect original receipt one day prior to booking date i.e we should collect it before 7 pm on 28th of august. But we travelling from AP we will reach their by early morning on 29th. So is it possible to collect Pooja receipt on early morning before 6:00 AM on 29th august, If YES where should we collect the receipt. Please confirm on this.
Re: you can collect the receipt before 8AM at office

28)  Slvmedicals@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 11:31 PM
Sir, my son who is 18 year old has sarpa dosha so planning to perform sarpa samskara. Only issue is that he is currently not in india so is it fine me parents sit for the pooja on his behalf?
Re: yes

29)  narasingraok@rediffmail.com 07 Aug 2017 4:05 PM
Sir, I have booked Sarpasamakar pooja which is on 9-08-2017 & Order no KKSV119712. But due to some family problem we are not able to attend pooja.So I want to change the pooja date.
Re: You can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

30)  yadavrohini62@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 3:39 PM
Sir I have booked for Sarpa samaskara for 8th Aug 2017... Can I collect the original reciept at 7;45 AM og 8th Aug 2017
Re: yes

31)  shilpayk.chips@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 2:21 PM
Hello sir. I want to book annadanam online since I stay out of country. But I don't know how to proceed. Can u pls help
Re: Send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with seva detail/purpose and your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265 , you will not get receipt and prasada for online transfers (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

32)  bharathiraghu037@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 9:22 AM
Sir, can we perform Aslesha Bali and Naga prathishte on the same day on 20th August (Sunday). Also, what time should we present in temple.
Re: you can do on same day ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt NAGAPRATHISHTA : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. report for Sankalpa by a Purohita in the Sankalpa Mandira (outer quadrangle) of the temple. iv) Undertake Pradakshina and witness Poornahuthi of NAGAPRATHISHTA HOMA around 10-30 a.m. v) Participate in the Nagaprathishta ceremony by the Archaka after MAHA POOJA around 12-00PM at the Nagaprathishta Mantapa in the outer quadrangle. vi) Receive the Nagaprathista Prasada.

33)  kc.00125724@gmail.com 07 Aug 2017 6:07 AM
Ladies can do naga prathiista Pooja after 7 days of their menstrual cycle or not and Can we start from home on Chandra grahanam and if Pooja will be done on the day grahanam or not.
Re: yes

34)  alasbgjc@gmail.com 05 Aug 2017 8:48 PM
1. How to book for ashlesha bali pooja 2. Can i book on 17 /09/ 2017 3. How can i perform this pooja for my son
Re: ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

35)  rachnachandra75@gmail.com 04 Aug 2017 2:22 AM
Sir can we perform Aslesha Bali on 25th august hastnakshatra day.
Re: yes

36)  dhanrajtesting@gmail.com 03 Aug 2017 9:39 PM
How many members in a family can allowed to attend a sarpa samskara pooja...thank you
Re: 4

37)  nischaybm89@gmail.com 03 Aug 2017 11:45 AM
I am trying to book sarpa samkara and naga prathista online in eseva.kukke.org. 1. So will the temple allocate the purohit on pooja day? or should we get our own purohit? 2. are the Homa's done in temple premises?
Re: 1. temple will allocate purohit, 2.yes

38)  poojacsp47@gmail.com 02 Aug 2017 8:29 PM
Hi I am trying book for sarpasamskara pooja for the available dates in www.kekke.org website, but i am getting below error message even when i try to book for any of the dates Error: Invalid secure hash Please let me know if the pooja is available for 5th and 6th Aug 2017 and please inform if we can take the DD and bring to the temple seva department in the early morinng of 5th aug before pooja as we reach kukke in the early morning, Awaiting for your response. Thanks. Pooja
Re: For more information contact Temple office @ 08257281300(www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

39)  Deepu27190@gmail.com 30 Jul 2017 9:15 AM
I was booked sarpasamskara Pooja at August 5th unfortunately I was missed my online recipient but I have the payment successful email and sms proof this are fine to may I perform Pooja plz reply me quickly

40)  vamsi4ukrishna@gmil.com 28 Jul 2017 12:23 PM
We booked Sarpasamskara puja SEVA date:21/08/2017 Order Number KKSV121678. I didnt receive any mail confirmation or other detais apart from online reciept. please send me the confirmation along with all other requied details.
Re: For more information contact Temple office (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

41)  pavant2@rediffmail.com 26 Jul 2017 5:15 PM
Sir, i have booked sarpa samaskara pooja online and it allowed me to select only one date but got to know that pooja will be for two days ( Day 1-sarpa samaskara and Day2-Nagaprathista), so what about the confirmation for day2 as i got confirmation only for selected date.1.Will i be allowed to perform pooja on day2-Nagaprathista.2. Also do i need to bring clothes like Dhoti and shalya along with us?
Re: book for a particular day, seva will continue for 2nd day. you have to bring your dress like dhothi, shalya.

42)  Supriya.tupalli@gmail.com 25 Jul 2017 2:43 PM
We have a booking for august 29th, as per the guidelines we should be there in kukke to collect original receipt one day prior to booking date i.e we should collect it before 7 pm on 28th of august. But we travelling from AP we will reach their by late night or early morning on 29th. So is it possible to collect Pooja receipt on early morning of 29th august, Please confirm on this. THANK YOU!
Re: yes

43)  j.subashreddy@gmail.com 23 Jul 2017 8:12 PM
Sir I booked sarpa samaskar on 8 Tuesday Aug 17. On pervious day 7 Aug chandra Grahana How to collect orginal seva tickets and whether temple will be open after 6pm Rooms to stay Reply
Re: temple office is not closing for chandra grahana

44)  govind_sharad@yahoo.com 23 Jul 2017 8:50 AM
Sir, i have booked for sarpasanskar on 27/7/2017. That day is naag panchami. Whether sarpasanskar shall be done on that day?
Re: yes

45)  rashmil30@gmail.com 22 Jul 2017 9:19 AM
Are 6 month old babies allowed during Ashkesha Bali and Sarpa Samskara Pooja?
Re: yes

46)  raghavendrarao3169@gmail.com 20 Jul 2017 11:55 AM
Hi sir raghavendrarao from hyderabad actually i have planned and came to kukke subramanya For asliesha bhali pooja on 20th july 2017 but that day is ekadashi the temple officials told that the same pooja cannot be performed on that day and they issued receipt for 21.07.2017 pooja and they told to go sankalapa amandapam and to sankalapam and the prasadam will send by post whether i Am confused that did i perfromed the pooja Completely will i get The pooja benefits from This please advise
Re: yes

47)  harsha92gowda@gmail.com 18 Jul 2017 12:41 PM
We have booked sarpasamskara Pooja on 21st July. But due to some personal issues we may not be able to come on 21st can we postpone the date of pooja. What is the procedure to do so...

48)  Panchmerugroup@icloud.com 15 Jul 2017 7:06 PM
Hello sir Sir my question is that do i have to bring dhoti and shalya for sarp samkara puja I am doing puja on 9th August
Re: yes

49)  ramapr02@gmail.com 12 Jul 2017 5:43 PM
Im ramprasad from Kadapa AP I book appoitment for sarpasamkara pooja at 17th july im comming single y temple ppl not giving for me i dont have any body so im cooming single what is the reason i should get accomidation im performimg pooja y Im not getting room i cannot go for out side rooms its too costly
Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official website

50)  mvprasad25@gmail.com 10 Jul 2017 11:39 AM
Hi, Will the temple be open for general Darshan on Amavasya days?? Regards, Maruthi
Re: yes

Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple Subrahmanya

Sullia, Taluk.

Dakshina Kannada District.
karnataka,India
Pin -574 238

• +918257 236200 (IVRS)
          +918257 281700 (Office)
          +918257 281423 (Office)
          +918257 281224 (Office)
          +918257 281265 (Protocol Section)
          +918257 281300 (Sarpa Samskara)
          +918257 281400 (Information Center)
  • Fax No: +918257 281800