Comments / Forum

Admin

View  Comments
1)  ramatel1969@gamail.com 21 Jun 2017 11:38 PM
Sir, we are 3 persons in our family. We want to perform the pooja of sarpasamsakara at Kukki subramanya temple. If we purchase one ticket for Rs. 3093 enough or do we purchase individually. Please clarify
2)  ramatel1969@gamail.com 21 Jun 2017 11:37 PM
3)  prod@rdiffmail.com 21 Jun 2017 12:46 PM
Sir, We are planning a trip to Mangalore. On the way we would like to visit the Kukke Temple as well. Should we visit the temple during the onward journey to Mangalore or during our return journey to our home town? Please advice
4)  mbkapps@gmail.com 21 Jun 2017 11:28 AM
Sir, Do we need to book in advance for Madhyana Mahapooja ? And hope this seva is performed on all the days in jun-17 . Planning to visit on 24 & 25 jun17. Please advise
5)  renu.gandham@gmail.com 19 Jun 2017 2:22 PM
hi , Is ashlesha bali pooja availabel on 24th June 2017(coming saturday). Also can we perform ashlesha bali pooja, nagaprathista and prarthana on same day ?
Re: yes

6)  shankarteli755@gmail.com 19 Jun 2017 8:31 AM
I have booked SAMSKARA pooja for my sister on 24th & 25th June,2017. As per the guidelines we should be there in Kukke to collect original receipt one day prior to booking date i.e we should collect it before 7pm on 23rd Jun. But we travelling from Belagavi so we might reach Kukke by 10pm in the night of 23rd June. Still we get the accommodation & Original receipt? Please confirm on this. THANK YOU!
Re: yes

7)  vasukrishna60@gmail.com 16 Jun 2017 10:57 PM
I am Krishna R Reference number is kksv117858 Booked date for pooja is 24.07.2017 please postpone this pooja date to 25.07.2017 because I should do this pooja in this day because it is a good date and very porporous day and its a subramanya aradhana day .please I request you to postpone.
Re: You can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

8)  veerasamrat@live.com 15 Jun 2017 8:01 AM
booking refference number is KKSV104740. i have requested change of date to 09July2017 i got mail like ok. but confirmation mail still yet not got.
Re: Contact temple office only, www.kukketemple.com is not official website

9)  pavani.palivela@gmail.com 14 Jun 2017 7:52 PM
Hi Sir, We participated in asleshabali pooja on june 9th with coconut we prepared sweet small stick given with that for how many days who have to put that in our pooja room one more thing i was involved in prardhana also the powder which is given need to take before pooja or after pooja daily please inform
Re: keep in pooja room till next shasti ustav (5-12-17), take that prasada powder at morning before food

10)  hari3616@gmail.com 13 Jun 2017 12:37 PM
Hello sir a i am k. harishreddy sarpasamskara pooja 26.06.2017post pon. si no kksv95095 pooja post pon 12.07.2017 phone no 8106367584.7842238040.
Re: Send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

11)  deepikareddy212@gmail.com 12 Jun 2017 8:05 PM
When i go for online booking there are no availabel dates in this month. Pls tell us is there any chance to perform pooja thim month
Re: Call 08257 281300 for available dates or visit www.eseva.kukke.org ( www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

12)  mona.naidu20@gmail.com 11 Jun 2017 4:04 PM
Hello sir , we have done an online booking for sarpasamskara for august 5... Can it be performed on august 5?? When is the annual festival (15day) of lord ?
Re: 1. You can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website) 2. 24-11-2017 to 11-12-2017

13)  sravankumark@gmail.com 08 Jun 2017 5:46 PM
Sir, I have booked the Sarpasamskara Pooja Ticket for 12 July 2017. There is an urgent work and I have to attend it. I want to change the date. Do I have to pay the amount once again or can I change the date with the amount which I have paid previously.

14)  ramyavarada1994@gmail.com 08 Jun 2017 12:57 PM
Hii can we perform sarpasamskara pooja on 14th july plz inform me i booked ticket on that day? pooja performed on 14th and 15th (or) before one day 13th and 14th plz inform me
Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 3000.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org

15)  shankarteli755@gmail.com 08 Jun 2017 9:02 AM
I have booked SAMSKARA pooja for my sister on 24th & 25th June,2017. But due to her exams on the same time Can we postpone the pooja booking? Please tell me how to postpone. Thank you!

16)  pavani.palivela@gmail.com 05 Jun 2017 11:19 AM
Hi Sir, can we do abhisekam for subramanyaswany any such seva is there, if it is there could you please inform us
Re: you can do no. 6 or 13 or 14 in seva list

17)  savi.anki@gmail.com 04 Jun 2017 9:48 PM
Sarpa samskaara Seva booking has been done on 6/6/17. Due to emergency we are unable to attend on 6/6/17. Can you please provide us any other date in month of August

18)  yoge.1672@yahoo.co.in 04 Jun 2017 7:06 PM
Already done sarpasamskara seva & Naga prathista shall i do Ashliesha Bali pooja compelsory are its ok because past 3years back done this seva.Pls reply
Re: no

19)  rvsrao0105@gmail.com 04 Jun 2017 5:10 PM
Sir, I have booked for sarpa samskara pooja for17th and 18th June (ticket No. KKSV108628 . Because of the urgency, we came and performed the pooja on 23rd and 24th May. Can this amount be adjusted to some other seva like annadanam. If so what is the procedure. Thanks
Re: not possible, consider it as kanike

20)  Vijaybandari20@gmail.com 01 Jun 2017 12:52 PM
Hi Sir, Is sarpasmaskara puja will be done on days 28, 29 , 30 of june ..

21)  swamy_y@yahoo.in 31 May 2017 10:27 AM
I am planning to visit temple during 9,10 and 11th June, would like to know if we have Ashliesha Bali pooja performed during any of these days?
Re: you can do on those days

22)  Shipranagmba@gmail.com 30 May 2017 11:41 AM
Sir , i have planned to come to temple on 31st by 4pm , now metrological dept is forecasting as heavy rains on 31st may nd 1st june , i want to know shall i come or post pone it....i will be very thankfull for your guidance
23)  ramnn561@gmail.com 29 May 2017 10:06 PM
Hi , I want to perform Ashlesha bhali pooja on 31st of JuneMay.Is it possible?. Because its a special day i.e. 'ASHLESHA NAKSHATHRA' , will Ashlesha bhali availabe on that day.? Please let me know . thank you...
Re: you can do on that day

24)  sharan.yama1111@gmail.com 29 May 2017 10:04 PM
Hi, I want to perform Ashlesha bhali pooja on 1st of June.Is it possible?. Because its a special day i.e. 'ASHLESHA NAKSHATHRA' , will Ashlesha bhali availabe on that day.? Please let me know . thank you...
Re: you can do on that day

25)  Venkateshswarna@gmail.com 29 May 2017 6:52 PM
After perfoming sarpasamskara we are going to visit dharmastala, sringeri, murudeshswar , gokarna is it ok or some people saying directly after sarpasamskar has to reach once home
Re: You can visit any temple or go anywhere before or after sarpa samskara seva

26)  praveensp192@gmail.com 28 May 2017 11:04 PM
Sir , Can we perform Naga prathista n ashlesha Bali pooja in 1day
Re: yes

27)  Nagesh.l1986@gmail.com 26 May 2017 9:22 AM
Hi sir this is nagesh ,I want to perform ashlesha Bali Pooja on 27 the may is it possible?
Re: yes

28)  shanthi2202@gmail.com 25 May 2017 3:47 PM
Hello Sir . I want to visit kukke on June 3rd .That day any special festival is celebrated .
Re: no

29)  hari3616@gmail.com 25 May 2017 11:23 AM
hello sir i am k harish reddy.sarpasamskara pooja order no kksv95095 .29.05.2017.post pon next month 26.06.2017 .

30)  gettocharan@gmail.com 24 May 2017 6:24 PM
Hello , We have booked Sarpasamskara pooja in wrong dates can you help me to correct the booking for proper date, we want to change this booking to July 14th 2017. and please confirm us the modified booking date details our booking number is KKSV113626 Regards

31)  mothipalli.lavanya@gmail.com 23 May 2017 5:58 PM
Hi, I want to perform Ashlesha bhali pooja on 3rd of June.Is it possible?Should I book the seva in advance so that even the poojari also will be allocated or directly get the ticket at the temple permises. If its online booking can you please let me know the wbesite. I have tried https://eseva.kukke.org/, but we have 3 options one is sarpasamskara, e-Hundi and other sevas. In none of the options available there is no option of ashlesha pooja seva to be booked. Please let me know.
Re: ASHLESHA BALI : you can do on 3rd june No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

32)  ndraj36@gmail.com 20 May 2017 10:10 AM
I want to donate for annadanam in kukke on my .grandparents name. What is the procedure.please reply
Re: Send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with seva detail/purpose and your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265 , you will not get receipt and prasada for online transfers (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

33)  khk_tvs@yahoo.com 20 May 2017 2:50 AM
Sir, may I know whether you provide the facility of "TONSURE", i.e, giving Birth Hairs of new born Children at Kukke. Are the rooms provided by the Temple has Hot Water Facility for Children.
Re: 1. yes, 2.no

34)  kumarkv@gmail.com 19 May 2017 4:23 PM
Sir, I am planning to do Bandi Utsava seva at Kukke Temple. Please let us know the procedure. Whether we need to come in the morning. Whether accommodation will be given for performing this seva. Thank you Sir
Re: you can do before 30-5-17 or after 30-10-17, no booking system, get the ticket before 10.30AM, accommodation not included, not performed from 31-05-2017 to 30-10-2017

35)  shivu_kumar38@yahoo.co.in 17 May 2017 10:53 AM
Hello Sir, I have performed Prarthana (Istartha Siddhi) two weeks back in Kukke Subramanya. I told the priest that i am waiting for my marriage to fix and house construction, the priest had given a some sand type of thing. but i am not sure what to do with that, whether i have to do pooja for that 12 days or need to drink with hot water for 12 days, Kindly guide me on this.
Re: drink with water for 12 days

36)  rvsrao0105@gmail.comcom 16 May 2017 10:54 PM
Sir, We have Sarpa Samskara Pooja on 20th May. Some people are saying that there will be no Pooja on Sunday, 21st May because of Ekadasi. Is it true. If so, when will be the Naga Pratishta Pooja. Please let us know.
Re: in kukke temple ekadashi is on 22nd

37)  kanwarbobie@rediffmail.com 15 May 2017 5:44 PM
Hi Sir/Madam, I am unmarried and my priest advise me to perform Sarpa Samskara pooja along with my elders(mom/dad). But due to some reason my parents will not be able to travel and accompany me for this puja. So, my priest told me that a brahmin can be arranged in temple to perform puja on my behalf in my presence? is it possible? can you please help me and provide guidance.I am very new to all this and have no idea about the rituals that are followed... Thanks in advance regards, Bobita
Re: you can book the slot for sarpasamskara through www.kukke.org

38)  archanakrithi@gmail.com 15 May 2017 4:07 PM
Hello Sir, We have booked for sarpa samskara on 14th and 15th july. We are 3 people. Should we book for seperate room for our stay or will it be provided as we reach there by 13th july night and leave by 15th. Could you help us with this query. Thanks
Re: Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment (previous day evening to 2nd day afternoon, Rs200 per day). No booking required.

39)  Senthil.enchant@gmail.com 15 May 2017 2:05 PM
Hello sir, I wish to do thulabara. Pls let me know the timings for weekends. Thank you.
Re: THULABHARA : i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt and mention the thulabhara item at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. iv) Pay the amount of item which is used for thulabhara v) Report for Tulabhara before 10.30AM in front of Main entrance to inner quadrangle vi) Participate in Tulbhara, get the prasada

40)  chandan.ranikittur@gmail.com 14 May 2017 10:56 AM
We have booked sarpasamkara on 26th may, What are the prerequisites for the Pooja!? We need to bring any Pooja related stuff!? What type of clothes we should wear!?
Re: nothing to bring. Dress Code:Gents should remove their shirt, banian, cap/ turban. There is no special dress code from temple for females. (Better not to wear shorts, multi coloured lungi etc)

41)  sowmyashivaprasadb1984@gmail.com 12 May 2017 9:35 PM
Sir sarpa samskara pooja on 16th is any availebility above date plese kindly
Re: no

42)  rajeshperugu315@gmail.com 12 May 2017 12:00 PM
i am not getting online tickets for SARPASAMSKARA pooja for next week. is there any possibility to get tickets in temple directly for next week
Re: very difficult

43)  archanakrithi@gmail.com 11 May 2017 7:46 PM
Hello Sir, 1. I am planning to book seva for sarparsamskara on July 14 and 15. But online we can select only July 14th, so will it be considered for 2 days. Can i go ahead and book for July 14 and 15. 2. Can you let me know if any dates available this month end or next month.
Re: if you selected one date, seva continues for next day also. Call 08257 281300 for available dates or visit www.eseva.kukke.org ( www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

44)  ushajangid7410@gmail.com 11 May 2017 5:56 PM
We have booked for 26,27th May for SARPASAMSKARA pooja. We are a family of 6. Is this ok? Also, should we visit Dharmasthala after visiting Kukke Subramanya.?
Re: only 4 persons allowed for seva, You can visit any temple or go anywhere before or after visiting or performing sava at Kukke temple

45)  divyasrihr@gmail.com 10 May 2017 4:08 PM
SIR, I BOOKED MY SARPASAMSKARA TICKET ONLINE FOR 18TH MAY 2017.DUE TO GRAND FATHER EXPEIR WE CANNOT DO POOJA TILL SAVANCHARIKA(NEXT YEAR APRIL).CAN WE CANCEL OR POSTPONE SAME.

46)  abhinayasriram2010@gmail.com 10 May 2017 3:25 PM
Online slot is unavailable to book Sarpa Samskara Pooja on 17th may 2017. Is there any availability for tickets on this day or any nearest date

47)  jayanth257@gmail.com 10 May 2017 9:58 AM
Can Ashlesha pooja be performed on 14th May 2017?
Re: yes

48)  yourcall@rediffmail.com 10 May 2017 2:35 AM
Will Say Sankalpa in local language (kanada) only or any other language like English or Hindi.why because we can't understand local language.Can any archak availabel who knows English/Hindi/ Telugu? Pls. share his number
Re: all archakas can communicate with you

49)  jayanth257@gmail.com 09 May 2017 5:56 PM
Hi, After ashlesha pooja, Shall we can go to dharmastala? pls let me know
Re: You can visit any temple or go anywhere before or after visiting or performing sava at Kukke temple

50)  archanakrithi@gmail.com 08 May 2017 11:17 PM
Hello Sir, We have planned to come next weekend 19th and 20th for Sarpa Samskara Pooja. But online its showing not available. Is there any possibility of availability for tickets for sarpa samskara pooja.
Re: very difficult

Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple Subrahmanya

Sullia, Taluk.

Dakshina Kannada District.
karnataka,India
Pin -574 238

• +918257 236200 (IVRS)
          +918257 281700 (Office)
          +918257 281423 (Office)
          +918257 281224 (Office)
          +918257 281265 (Protocol Section)
          +918257 281300 (Sarpa Samskara)
          +918257 281400 (Information Center)
  • Fax No: +918257 281800