Comments / Forum

Admin

View  Comments
1)  Vijayababu1999@gmail.com 26 Apr 2017 4:24 PM
Can Ashlesha Bali puja be performed on 28th April 2017?
Re: yes

2)  maddy1851@gmail.com 25 Apr 2017 1:35 PM
My parents are aged and not healthy to travel and attend sarpasamskara so can i attend alone and perform sarpasamskara as reason is for my marriage delay. My dad also having naga dosha and should he be present or can i perform alone
Re: alone you can do

3)  shabia12@gmail.com 24 Apr 2017 7:59 PM
What time should we come to temple on day one for the sarpa samskara pooja? whom should we contact and take tickets, will it be written in english ?
Re: between 8.30 to 9AM, at sarpasamskara office at main goupuram, english and kannada

4)  vamshhikrisna@gmail.com 24 Apr 2017 3:57 PM
Sir, on 26-June-2017 Sarpasamskara pooja is available?
Re: booking is possible if it is available, other days are blocked

5)  vamshhikrisna@gmail.com 24 Apr 2017 3:22 PM
hello sir, what are the auspicious days to perform Sarpa samskara pooja ?
Re: This Seva can be performed on all days except Dashami, Ekadashi, Gokulashtami, Shivarathri, Grahana (Eclipse) and during the annual festival for 15 days.

6)  vamsi4ukrishna@gmail.com 24 Apr 2017 3:18 PM
hello sir, what are the auspicious days to perform Sarpa samskara pooja ?

7)  relashp@gmail.com 24 Apr 2017 10:24 AM
Sir I would like to perform Ashlesha Bali Puja on 5th May, Is it possible?
Re: you can do on that day

8)  Cutipiesarika@gmail.com 23 Apr 2017 10:33 PM
Sir, I would be glad if you could please provide me the timings for prarthana Pooja and how are we supposed to offer the naga prathimas? Thanking you in advance
Re: NAGAPRATHISHTA : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. report for Sankalpa by a Purohita in the Sankalpa Mandira (outer quadrangle) of the temple. iv) Undertake Pradakshina and witness Poornahuthi of NAGAPRATHISHTA HOMA around 10-30 a.m. v) Participate in the Nagaprathishta ceremony by the Archaka after MAHA POOJA around 12-00PM at the Nagaprathishta Mantapa in the outer quadrangle. vi) Receive the Nagaprathista Prasada. PRARTHANA (Prayer): No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) Performed at SHRI SUBRAMANYA SANNIDHI after Mahapooja at 12.30PM and 7.30PM respectively. iii) The seva is undertaken for ‘ISHTARATHA SIDDYS’ like marriage, Santhana Prapthi, Employment, Promotion, Progress, Health, Assets like land, water and also for relief from Chronic Skin Diseases and various mundane problems. iv) Obtain the seva receipt and join the ‘Q’ around Garbha Gudi.

9)  meghabhanger@gmail.com 23 Apr 2017 8:22 PM
I want confirmation letter of sarpa samskara booking
Re: You can contact Mr. Mundodi @ 9448625228 for more help (please share your experience also)

10)  udayitagi01@gmail.com 22 Apr 2017 11:12 AM
Sir, In do's and Dont column shows that person with injury not allowed, we have a Sarpa sanskara pooja on 27/04/17, can we do pooja or is their any possibility to postpone pooja, we couldn't connect through phone call. please help us.
Re: You can change the date, send email to eokukkesubrahmanya@gmail.com or call 08257281300 (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

11)  Pragatiaxyzen@gmail.com 20 Apr 2017 1:59 PM
We want my daughter's rahu ketu shanti pooja
12)  paspuletipadmaja@gmail.com 20 Apr 2017 10:22 AM
HI, I have to do kala sarpa dosha pooja. Please suggest which seva should i take and should i book well in advance or can i come and take a ticket near the temple
Re: There are different types of sevas for kalasarpa dosha, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

13)  deepabillawa@gmail.com 18 Apr 2017 9:41 PM
Can I book Ashlesha bali pooja online?
Re: no booking system for ashlesha bali

14)  jeys2003@gmail.com 18 Apr 2017 3:32 PM
MY BOOKING RECONFIRMATION I CALL MANY TIMES NO RESPONSE EMAIL ALSO SEND NO RESPONSE
Re: You can give the complaints to Mr. Mahesh @ 9448126121

15)  td.bindu@gmail.com 18 Apr 2017 3:16 PM
hello sir / mam, on 25th july 2017 we want to perform sarpasamskara pooja and we would like to transfer amount through DD. can you please let me know whether 25th july 2017 booking is available?
16)  srttravels2015@gmail.com 18 Apr 2017 11:26 AM
Sir, please share the contact number of Mr. Prasanna Bhat for Samuhika Upanayanam at Kukke. Also the temple phone numbers are not going through, please share the correct numbers of temple
17)  venkiprem22@gmail.com 17 Apr 2017 5:16 PM
sir i have booked tickets for sarpasamaskara on 28th may 2017 i should recieve original tickets one day before or on the same day. at what time sarpasamskara pooja will begin and at second day what time it will begin and over because we need book tickets on 29th may 2017. no one is lifting the phone. pls help me sir regarding my above questions.
Re: same day before 9AM you can get the original receipt, 2nd day around 12.30PM seva will finishes

18)  subramaniankannan830@gmail.com 17 Apr 2017 2:31 PM
Sir we would like to perform Ashlesha Bali Pooja on 23rd April 2017. Is it OK since it is not Ashesha Nakshtra.
Re: you can do on that day

19)  am.nithya12@gmail.com 17 Apr 2017 11:30 AM
Dear Sir, I have booked online for sarpa samskara for 8th june 2017.and our Order Number:KKSV108898. We r coming on 7th june 2017. one day before . We can leave on 9th june 2017 earliest by what time.since I need to reserve return train tickets.
Re: 1PM

20)  pavani.palivela@gmail.com 17 Apr 2017 10:25 AM
sir, one priest told our entire family is having naga dosha for this which pooja i have to take in temple and if for sarpasamskara pooja maximum how people can attend per ticket please confirm
Re: There are different types of sevas for naga dosha, it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

21)  truefrnd44@yahoo.com 15 Apr 2017 2:47 PM
Hi Sir, I have booked sarpasamskara pooja on 30th april, My parents are unable to come so can I and my sister sit for sarpasamskara pooja without the presence of parents. Please reply
Re: yes

22)  shreekrishna.b@gamail.com 15 Apr 2017 12:57 PM
29th, 30th april & 1st may 2017 on dates available sarpasamkara pooja. pl. reply Joint Director , State Accounts Dept. (now executive director (F&A), k.s.b.c.l. bangaore
Re: contact temple office, this is not official website

23)  sakethsanku@gmail.com 15 Apr 2017 1:27 AM
Sir i want to know after completing sarpasamsakara what we have to do. They are given arishina kumkuma in second day. Really I'm getting little confused wither i did correct or not. Plz details what we have to after completing pooja.
24)  yourcall@rediffmail.com 15 Apr 2017 1:05 AM
Sir, I have a language problem. I can't understand local language Kannada. Of Course, I can understand English, Hindi & Telugu. Is there any possibility to get any priest who knows/Speaks Telugu Language. If so, pls. share his number..
25)  Kurangeswararao@yahoo.com 14 Apr 2017 2:08 PM
Sir, After performing Ashlesha Bali Pooja at kukke Subramanya temple, shall we go to any other temples or straight away go to home. Please advise.
Re: You can visit any temple or go anywhere before or after performing any seva

26)  Cutipiesarika@gmail.com 14 Apr 2017 11:03 AM
Can u please let me know if prarthana pooja can be done on 1.05.2017, and also I m supposed to offer 2 Naga and egg prathima and whether these are available there . Do I have to do online booking?
Re: prarthana is not pooja, any day you can do prarthana, no booking system, naga and egg prathima available out side temple

27)  vikaasnc@gmail.com 13 Apr 2017 12:36 PM
Hi Sir, I would need to Sarpasamskar Pooja. I tried to book online there is no slot available until the end of May. Is it possible to come this Saturday i.e 15/04/2017 and book in person? It is possible to do pooja this week only? Thank you, Vikas
Re: difficult to get

28)  kbbenakappa@gmail.com 11 Apr 2017 7:55 PM
Which date sheshavahana bandi Utsava doing this month please tell me sir
Re: any day except ekadashi

29)  nagappasrinivas@yahoo.com 11 Apr 2017 3:41 PM
Dear Sir, I request you for a small favour. Our family male God is Sri Kukke Subramanyeswara swamy. I do visit Kukke shrine almost every year. But due to some unavoidable engagements, I have not been able to visit the shrine for the last 2 years. I have two sons and my first son's ( aged 20 + yrs) Upanayanam is scheduled for 16th April 2017 at my residence in Bangalore and it is on a small and simple scale. In this regard, I request you to seek and channel the blessings of Lord Subramanya to my son Mr. Manish Athreya and my entire family, on the occasion of Upanayanam of my son on 16th April 2017 and Oblige. With best regards, N. Srinivas Professor. (Entomology), UAS, GKVK campus, Bangalore 560 0065 Res. #111, Amalasri, 3rd cross, Bhuvaneswarinagari, Dasarahalli Road, Bangalore 560 024 Ph. Cell 9740283993; Res. 080 22332661
Re: send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details 08257 281224, 08257 281265 (you will not get receipt and prasada for online transfers)

30)  shalu.yovi31@gmail.com 10 Apr 2017 6:36 PM
For postponding !our date i send a mail to kukke but there is no reply from that side. So what i should do now. Shall I get the changed ticket directly pls respond
Re: You can give the complaints to Mr. Mahesh @ 9448126121

31)  udayspr@gmail.com 10 Apr 2017 4:52 PM
Sir I have booked for Sarpa Samskara on 14.04.17, i would like to know after the pooja how many days we are not supposed to eat food without Garlic and Onions and NonVeg Also.
Re: no restrictions from temple, but normally it is for 12 days

32)  grg1984@gmail.com 10 Apr 2017 3:08 PM
Kindly let me know is Nagaprathista is carried on 15/04/2017. i am calling the information center , no one is lifting the call. It helps the pilgrims if dates on which seva is not performed is published in the website (EX : not available on 22 and 23rd of April 2017 )
Re: not performed on 22nd April

33)  vijayt2008@gmail.com 10 Apr 2017 12:38 PM
Dear sir, i have told by Astrologer to give small silver 5 headed Naga idol to the temple so for that doing sankapla which seva ticket i should purchase..
Re: seva ticket is not required

34)  gopalpk47@gmail.com 09 Apr 2017 12:34 PM
Ashilesh Bali pooja: can on do for a child who is yet to complete 1 year
Re: yes

35)  ravikark1964@gmail.com 08 Apr 2017 8:55 PM
Dear Sir, I had performed Sarpa Samskara Seva at the temple with my family. one second day post Naga Pratishta. I received a whole coconut and a piece of wood. Kindly advice what exactly I am supposed to do with this Coconut and wooden piece. Thanks and Regards,
Re: you can prepare sweet from coconut and distribute it, place the wooden piece in your God`s room up to one year

36)  am.nithya12@gmail.com 08 Apr 2017 12:48 PM
Dear Sir , can i do the sarpa samskara online booking pooja payment by my icici debit card.?.and im coming with my parents.in devotees name.should i mention only my name or even my parents names too.please clarify
Re: yes, your name is enough

37)  nsree01@gmail.com 07 Apr 2017 3:57 PM
sir we are first time visiting kukke temple. can you suggest which pooja is better for us Ashlesha bali or nagapratistha
Re: any seva

38)  umeshjois@gmail.com 07 Apr 2017 12:23 PM
Hello, My name is Umesh Jois from Bangalore. I want to know the temple timings, accordingly I can start from Bangalore. What time the "BRAHMANARA PANKTHI" starts?
Re: http://kukketemple.com/AboutKukke.html

39)  naveen1989cs@gmail.com 07 Apr 2017 8:58 AM
Sir i booked for sarpasamskara pooja on 13/06/2017 through online with debit card , booking successfully my order no KKSV107283 after some time one massege came to my mail Payment is not complete so what can i do for next please let me know shall i do another booking or not, 3093 amount deducted my account , i called several time to temple number no one can response please advise me.
Re: For more information please contact temple office (www.kukketemple.com is not official website)

40)  Drdeepthi9@gmail.com 05 Apr 2017 4:36 PM
Sir we would like to peform ashlesha bali pooja on behalf of my one and a half year old daughter. Can it be performed. And can you please suggest the day to perform in next month
Re: YOU CAN DO ASHLESHA BALI : No Booking system i) Seva fee Rs.400-00 (Rupees four hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and fast days iii) Performed in two shifts (7-00 a.m. and 9.00 am) iv) Obtain Seva receipt either before 7-00AM for first shift or before 9-00AM second shift. v) Report for Sanklpa by Purohita in the sankalpa mandir at outer quadrangle of the temple. vi) Witness Homa and Poornahuthi and receive the Seva Prasada at Sringeri Mutt

41)  pavani.palivela@gmail.com 05 Apr 2017 11:34 AM
Sir can we do mahapooja and nagapratista on the same day
Re: yes

42)  sureshkumar_librarian@rediffmail.com 05 Apr 2017 10:57 AM
Dear Sir/Madam, We have planning do NAVAGRAHA POOJA in temple but name of the pooja not available in your SEVE LIST. So I request you to kindly inform about NAVAGRAHA POOJA details in your temple. with regards, K.K.Suresh Kumar Bangalore Ph:9448519116
Re: navagraha pooja is not available in kukke temple

43)  t.ramakrishnamaraju@gmail.com 04 Apr 2017 11:17 PM
Sir, I have booked online for sarpa samskara for 8th April 2017. Should i be present at the temple on 7th April 2017 to collect the original copy of seva recipt? Please help
Re: no, you can get before 9AM on 8th april

44)  am.nithya12@gmail.com 04 Apr 2017 1:02 PM
Dear Sir,im planning to book online sarpasamskara pooja on9th&10th june 2017.wil we get room once we reach.or we have to book room separetly.and i request you to confirm pooja will be perfomed on that date.because i need to reserve train tickets.
Re: For Sarpa Samskara Booking send DD or eMO (post office) to Executive Officer, Kukke Subrahmanya Temple,Subrahmanya, 574238, For Rs 3000.00 in favor of KSS Temple, and Payable at Subrahmanya (Vijaya Bank, Corporation Bank, Syndicate Bank, SBM or Indian Overseas Bank) with your Name, address and contact no. You can contact for more details and availability dates 08257 281224, 08257 281300, for online booking visit www.eseva.kukke.org Confirmed Sarpa samskara seva devotee will get room at ashlesha lodge with payment (previous day evening to 2nd day afternoon, Rs200 per day). No booking required.

45)  suhasiniveda@gmail.com 04 Apr 2017 9:54 AM
Please tell properly point timings we waited for more than an hour just to start pooja, if we ask priests will answers arrogantly as if individuals time doesn't matters for them Improve their attitude

46)  gay3477@gmial.com 03 Apr 2017 5:10 PM
is any restriction to not to go any dharmasthala after ashlesha bali puja in kukkesubramanyam
Re: no such believes/restrictions

47)  kishmogeri@gmail.com 03 Apr 2017 1:37 PM
I have planed to visit kukke on 14TH April. i may reach around 11 am. Can I get the ticket for Tulabara on same day or I have to stay 1 more day there ? i need to make tulabara for both Child and Mother with stone sugure . Do i need to bring the Items or i will get in Temple premise or Temple itself. Please clarify.
Re: THULABHARA : i) Seva fee Rs.100-00 (Rupees hundred only) ii) The Seva is open on all days except Ekadashi and Fast days iii) Obtain receipt and mention the thulabhara item at the Seva Counter before 10-00a.m. iv) Pay the amount of item which is used for thulabhara v) Report for Tulabhara before 10.30AM in front of Main entrance to inner quadrangle vi) Participate in Tulbhara, get the prasada

48)  vikrant99.pradhan@gmail.com 03 Apr 2017 12:02 AM
Sir I Vikrant Pradhan from odisha and I have kaalasarpa dosha in my kundali so what are the remedies I can perform sir pls guide me so that I can reach over there perform the requirements thank you.
Re: it depends upon your horoscope, contact your astrologer for more details

49)  Arya55666666@gmail.com 02 Apr 2017 2:26 PM
03/04/2017 this Monday we can do nagaprathista and Ashlesha puja possible good or bad we can do or not tell me sir please.
Re: you can do on that day

50)  soumyashreehn@gmail.com 01 Apr 2017 11:50 PM
Namaste Sir, We want to perform Nagaprathishte and Ashlesha Bali pooje on 6th April 17. So can v obtain the seva bill on 5th April evening at the counter. Pls guide us ,Sir. Thank u.
Re: yes

Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple Subrahmanya

Sullia, Taluk.

Dakshina Kannada District.
karnataka,India
Pin -574 238

• +918257 236200 (IVRS)
          +918257 281700 (Office)
          +918257 281423 (Office)
          +918257 281224 (Office)
          +918257 281265 (Protocol Section)
          +918257 281300 (Sarpa Samskara)
          +918257 281400 (Information Center)
  • Fax No: +918257 281800